Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Trump's COVID joyride

1. #61 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,005 Times in 8,032 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,672 Times in 1,550 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CFM View Post
    Should I assume you've backed down on YOUR challenge?

Showing up is not illegal nor is defending my property when YOU try to take it. YOUR challenge was to me to come there so you could try and take something that didn't belong to you.
    Why would I want to take something away from you that will probably end up killing you and making the world a better place?

You hear tell? More like you've experienced it and liked it.
    Wrong.

I've never been a jailbird, unlike a certain ignorant peckerwood who runs his fat, dick-sucking yap around here.

Come down here and start trouble with me and you'll end up in a place where you'll learn the meaning of the word "bitch".

And you'll learn it the "hard way".
    https://i.postimg.cc/PqVCnGks/gojoe1.jpg
    C'MON MAN!!!!

2. #62 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,010 Times in 8,569 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 498 Times in 487 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Why would I want to take something away from you that will probably end up killing you and making the world a better place?

Wrong.

I've never been a jailbird, unlike a certain ignorant peckerwood who runs his fat, dick-sucking yap around here.

Come down here and start trouble with me and you'll end up in a place where you'll learn the meaning of the word "bitch".

And you'll learn it the "hard way".
    That was YOUR challenge and the claim YOU made. It's clear you're backing down from YOUR words. I didn't think YOU were man enough to stand behind what you said.

Pussy. No wonder you're not married. Even the fags saw you as a weakling.

3. #63 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

That was YOUR challenge and the claim YOU made. It's clear you're backing down from YOUR words. I didn't think YOU were man enough to stand behind what you said.

Pussy. No wonder you're not married. Even the fags saw you as a weakling.
    I never would have thought that a few words on a computer screen would hurt your sensitive little feelings and upset you so badly that two years or more later, you'd still be whining and crying about it like a little bitch.

Grow a pair of cajones and get over it sonny.

Move on with your so-called "life".

Or what passes for it in your case.
    C'MON MAN!!!!

4. #64 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I never would have thought that a few words on a computer screen would hurt your sensitive little feelings and upset you so badly that two years or more later, you'd still be whining and crying about it like a little bitch.

Grow a pair of cajones and get over it sonny.

Move on with your so-called "life".

Or what passes for it in your case.
    In other words, your supposed challenge was nothing more than a little faggot trying to make himself feel like a man.

It's clear I have a large pair and you've been been neutered.

I accept your surrender.

5. #65 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

In other words, I am nothing more than a little faggot trying to make myself feel like a man.

It's clear I have a large pair of tits and I've been been neutered.

I accept your superiority.
    I'm OK with all that, but I have to ask....

What kind of sad pussy-ass bitch needs to bolster his self image and make himself feel like a real man by pissing in his panties over an exchange on an online message board that took place over two years ago?

Are you really that fucking pathetic, sonny boy?

Are you really such an inconsequential nobody in real life that you have to pretend to be a big man on a message board?

You are obviously a sad little weakling who gets zero respect from anyone and everyone he meets if this is where you have to claim you won something.

Get over it, loser.
    C'MON MAN!!!!

6. #66 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I'm OK with all that, but I have to ask....

What kind of sad pussy-ass bitch needs to bolster his self image and make himself feel like a real man by pissing in his panties over an exchange on an online message board that took place over two years ago?

Are you really that fucking pathetic, sonny boy?

Are you really such an inconsequential nobody in real life that you have to pretend to be a big man on a message board?

You are obviously a sad little weakling who gets zero respect from anyone and everyone he meets if this is where you have to claim you won something.

Get over it, loser.
    It has nothing to do with bolstering an image. It has to do with whether or not you're man enough to back up your challenges. You has two years to do it and still couldn't get the job done.

You're the one that issued the challenge not me, boy. It's clear you felt you were a big man until a bigger one put you in your place.

In the end, your challenge was meaningless. That has been shown twice. Once when you went into ignore land hiding after you issued the challenge and a second time now.

Winning or losing is inconsequential. Proving you're a coward and using your own words to do it is what matters.

7. #67 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

It has nothing to do with bolstering an image. It has to do with whether or not you're man enough to back up your challenges. You has two years to do it and still couldn't get the job done.

You're the one that issued the challenge not me, boy. It's clear you felt you were a big man until a bigger one put you in your place.

In the end, your challenge was meaningless. That has been shown twice. Once when you went into ignore land hiding after you issued the challenge and a second time now.

Winning or losing is inconsequential. Proving you're a coward and using your own words to do it is what matters.
    Sad little pansy-ass is still crying about having his... her feelings hurt over two years ago.

No wonder your wife has to go out and get fucked by other guys.

No real man at home.

Just a crying little girl who pisses and cries about little things forever.

I bet she made fun of your little dick once and you never got over it.
    C'MON MAN!!!!