Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: ENDING TRUMP TAX CUTS WOULD IMMEDIATELY CUT EVERY AMERICAN'S DEDUCTION IN HALF

1. #61 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,926 Times in 13,193 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 832 Times in 791 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    According to Moody's, Goldman Sachs, and the Wharton School of Business, Biden's plans are better than Trump's.

But you, a guy with no economic education, training, or experience, is convinced otherwise.

That's because you're just not that smart a person. You're someone easily conned and suckered. I bet I could convince you to buy a timeshare, or get undercoating protection for your car, if given enough time.
    Because my computer programming degree was in the business college at the university I was at, I took several courses in economics, along with accounting. I was a vocational-technical instructor for years, so I think I know a few things about teaching and training, particularly in the trades and job skills, and I by extension, do have experience.

Also, you being a Progressive Leftist, I find it humorous that you'd quote a company like Goldman Sachs on anything. I'd have thought you'd think they're evil. Moody's specializes in credit and bond ratings, not economic advice.

As for Wharton's they're probably something like this:

2. #62 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,406 Times in 10,036 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,947 Times in 2,728 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Grokmaster View Post
    [B]MOODY'S AND GOLDMAN SACHS ARE MASSIVE BENEFICIARIES OF TREASON-O-CRAT LARGESSE, AND PRFOTIED NICELY FROM THE 2008 ECONOMELT...WHICH THEY BOTH FAILED TO SEE COMING.
    Not true...plenty of people in Moody's and G-S saw what was coming, you just didn't want to listen to them because you were too busy cheerleading the massive debt bubble Bush was using to prop up his failed economy.

Larry Kudlow from 2005 is your spirit animal:

The Housing Bears Are Wrong Again
    June 20, 2005
    Homebuilders led the stock parade this week with a fantastic 11 percent gain. This is a group that hedge funds and bubbleheads love to hate. All the bond bears have been dead wrong in predicting sky-high mortgage rates. So have all the bubbleheads who expect housing-price crashes in Las Vegas or Naples, Florida, to bring down the consumer, the rest of the economy, and the entire stock market.
    https://www.nationalreview.com/2005/...-larry-kudlow/

Funny, isn't Kudlow Trump's #1 economic adviser?

Yikes, no wonder we are in a Depression.
    When I die, turn me into a brick and use me to cave in the skull of a fascist

3. #63 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,916 Times in 6,548 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,882 Times in 1,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    I'm sorry the penis in your ear causes you so much pain......by the way, the increase in the national debt in Trump's first four years is nothing compared to the increase during Obama's first four years......
    I said, asshole that trump will run up a bigger deficit in 4 years than Obama did in 8. Stuff that up your ass,

4. #64 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,614 Times in 10,679 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 617 Times in 606 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by floridafan View Post
    Only those earning over 400,000 will have higher taxes, or do you prefer the massive debt this president has incurred. He will add more to our national debt in 4 years, than Obama did in 8
    NO NUMNUTS; IF HE REPEALS THE TRUMP TAX CUTS, EVERYONE WHOMPAYS TAXES WILL HAVE HIGHER TAXES PEOPLE EARNING FROM 56,000-78,000 WILL SEE THEIR TAX BILL DOUBLE FROM 12% TO 25%, ...AND EVERYONE ELSE WILL PAYMORE TOO.

FACE THE TRUTH ABOUT WHAT YOU ARE VOTING FOR.
    TRUMP WILL TAKE FORTY STATES...UNLESS THE SAME IDIOTS WHO BROUGHT US THE 2020 DUNCE-O-CRAT IOWA CLUSTERFUCK CONTINUE THEIR SEDITIOUS ACTIVITIES...THEN HE WILL WIN EVEN MORE ..UNLESS THE RED CHINESE AND DNC COLLUDE, USE A PANDEMIC, AND THEN THE DEMOCRATS VIOLATE ARTICLE II OF THE CONSTITUTION, TO FACILLITATE MILLIONS OF ILLEGAL, UNVETTED, MAIL IN BALLOTS IN THE DARK OF NIGHT..

De Oppresso Liber

5. #65 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    so you say Biden will NOT reverse the Trump tax cuts?........who should I believe......him or you?.....
    Hey idiot, you know that Trump's tax cut was only temporary, right? The cuts for everyone (except the rich) expire in a couple years.

6. #66 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I said, asshole that trump will run up a bigger deficit in 4 years than Obama did in 8. Stuff that up your ass,
    NOT EVEN CLOSE EVEN WITH THE CHINESE/TREASON-O-CRAT BIO/ECONO ATTACK STIMULUS...

WHILE LETTING WORKING AMERICANS KEEP THEIR OWN MONEY....
    TRUMP WILL TAKE FORTY STATES...UNLESS THE SAME IDIOTS WHO BROUGHT US THE 2020 DUNCE-O-CRAT IOWA CLUSTERFUCK CONTINUE THEIR SEDITIOUS ACTIVITIES...THEN HE WILL WIN EVEN MORE ..UNLESS THE RED CHINESE AND DNC COLLUDE, USE A PANDEMIC, AND THEN THE DEMOCRATS VIOLATE ARTICLE II OF THE CONSTITUTION, TO FACILLITATE MILLIONS OF ILLEGAL, UNVETTED, MAIL IN BALLOTS IN THE DARK OF NIGHT..

De Oppresso Liber

7. #67 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    Hey idiot, you know that Trump's tax cut was only temporary, right? The cuts for everyone (except the rich) expire in a couple years.
    THERE WOULD BE A CONTINUING, BIGGER TAX CUT BEFORE THEY EXPIRE.

WHY CAN'T THE LEFT FACE THE TRUTH ABOUT BIDEN'S TAX PLAN, AND WHAT IT WILL COST WORKING AMERICANS???

MILLIONS OF MIDDLE EARNERS WILL SEE THEIR TAX BILLS DOUBLE , FROM 12% to 25% = THOUSAND$$

De Oppresso Liber

8. #68 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

NOT EVEN CLOSE EVEN WITH THE CHINESE/TREASON-O-CRAT BIO/ECONO ATTACK STIMULUS...

WHILE LETTING WORKING AMERICANS KEEP THEIR OWN MONEY....
    What was the national debt when trump took office and what will it be right now, Einstein??

9. #69 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
    Because my computer programming degree was in the business college at the university I was at, I took several courses in economics, along with accounting. I was a vocational-technical instructor for years, so I think I know a few things about teaching and training, particularly in the trades and job skills, and I by extension, do have experience.
    Then even you should agree that Biden's plans are better than Trump's.

That is, if you're being honest here which you probably aren't.

Also, you being a Progressive Leftist, I find it humorous that you'd quote a company like Goldman Sachs on anything. I'd have thought you'd think they're evil. Moody's specializes in credit and bond ratings, not economic advice.
    Wow man...you're over your skis here. Of course, someone with as much Financial knowledge as you are pretending to have knows that Goldman Sachs isn't a monolithic business...that it has many different areas and divisions within the company that operate silo-ed. Meaning, most parts of Goldman's business don't interact. They can't because of SEC laws and regulations. Moody's too...in fact, Moody's core business is economic forecasting. How do you think they come to the judgments on the values of the bond and credit ratings? Do you think they just make it up out of thin air?

Also, Moody's correctly predicted the last Conservative recession. Larry Kudlow famously wrote that 2005 piece about "Bubbleheads" because of them.

But I shouldn't have to tell this to someone who "took several courses in economics" (LOL yeah right) at some unnamed college, because they cover that shit in Econ 101.

You're trying to attack the sources...you're attacking the credibility of Goldman Sachs (whose businesses are siloed)...you're attacking Moody's (who correctly predicted the 2008 crash)...and you're attacking the Wharton School of Business (Trump's alma mater).

So you're in the unenviable position of having to both defend and attack the same thing. Hope you stretched before that contortion. You don't want to pull anything.

10. #70 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

GREATEST US TAX REVENUES IN HISTORY WAS IN 2019 = $3.46 TRILLION, WHILE ALLOWING AMERICANS TO KEEP MORE OF THEIR OWN MONEY.

De Oppresso Liber

11. #71 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

GREATEST US TAX REVENUES IN HISTORY WAS IN 2019 = $3.46 TRILLION; THANKS TO THE TAX CUTS!!!
    In 4 years trump will have run up $10 trillion in deficits.

12. #72 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

In 4 years trump will have run up $10 trillion in deficits.

START A THREAD DIPSHIT.

STILL AFRAID TO DISCUSS THE CATASTROPHE FOR AMERICANS BIDEN'S TAX PLAN IS, WE SEE.

De Oppresso Liber

13. #73 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
    As for Wharton's they're probably something like this
    Trump went to Wharton's.

14. #74 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

[B]THERE WOULD BE A CONTINUING, BIGGER TAX CUT BEFORE THEY EXPIRE
    LMAO!

Why didn't they make the cuts permanent?

15. #75 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

WHY CAN'T THE LEFT FACE THE TRUTH ABOUT BIDEN'S TAX PLAN, AND WHAT IT WILL COST WORKING AMERICANS???
    What truth are you talking about?

Your shitty tax cut plunged us into a recession.