Thread: Schadenfreude Is Nothing New To Democrats

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 102 Times in 89 Posts

Default Schadenfreude Is Nothing New To Democrats

schadenfreude (noun)

Pleasure derived from the misfortunes of others.

The entire Parasite Class praying for Trump’s death is SOP for Democrats:

Remember the pleasure Democrats got from Ronald Reagan’s Alzheimer’s disease after he left office? On the other hand, media mouths tell us that Senile Joe Biden deserves our respect and compassion. Speaking for myself, I have been enjoying every step of Biden’s slide into catatonia:

https://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...26#post3533626

Turnabout is fair play. So I have no qualms wishing that China Joe Biden’s empty head lives a long time in his comatose body. I take great pleasure in imagining the indignities cruel nurses will inflict on Biden’s body throughout the years they are paid tax dollars to ‘care for him. ’
    The basic test of freedom is perhaps less in what we are free to do than in what we are free not to do. It is the freedom to refrain, withdraw and abstain which makes a totalitarian regime impossible. Eric Hoffer

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,043 Times in 3,907 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,697 Times in 1,555 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Flanders View Post
    schadenfreude (noun)

Remember the pleasure Democrats got from Ronald Reagan’s Alzheimer’s disease after he left office? On the other hand, media mouths tell us that Senile Joe Biden deserves our respect and compassion. Speaking for myself, I have been enjoying every step of Biden’s slide into catatonia:

Turnabout is fair play. So I have no qualms wishing that China Joe Biden’s empty head lives a long time in his comatose body. I take great pleasure in imagining the indignities cruel nurses will inflict on Biden’s body throughout the years they are paid tax dollars to ‘care for him. ’

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,002 Times in 8,029 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,672 Times in 1,550 Posts

schadenfreude (noun)

How many times did we hear your fellow scumbags on the right hoping RBG would hurry up and die?

https://i.postimg.cc/PqVCnGks/gojoe1.jpg
    C'MON MAN!!!!

4. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 102 Times in 89 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    How many times did we hear your fellow scumbags on the right hoping RBG would hurry up and die?
    To Nomad: Not enough if you mean Freedom-loving Americans.
    The basic test of freedom is perhaps less in what we are free to do than in what we are free not to do. It is the freedom to refrain, withdraw and abstain which makes a totalitarian regime impossible. Eric Hoffer

5. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,002 Times in 8,029 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,672 Times in 1,550 Posts

To Nomad: Not enough if you mean Freedom-loving Americans.
    So, you're a shameless, flaming hypocrite just like Trump and the rest of your fellow rwnj assholes.

Got it.
    https://i.postimg.cc/PqVCnGks/gojoe1.jpg
    C'MON MAN!!!!