Thread: Troubles in tRump's COVID-19 and un American paradise, Kellyanne has COVID-19

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,597 Times in 1,937 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 661 Times in 608 Posts

Default Troubles in tRump's COVID-19 and un American paradise, Kellyanne has COVID-19

Apparently instead Putin's puppet tRump and his sold out republicans' mission to destroy Democracy from within and anything else of a civilized nature as a result of their deplorable lifestyle and filthy ways, the coronavirus that they caused to have a terrible impact on American society, apparently is having a boomerang affect on this entire tRump and un American insurgency. This is when it comes another one of its own as in Kellyanne the wicked little snake having a date with the very virus that they all unleashed on humanity. I suppose there is some type of justice when it comes to dealing with treasonous and antigovernment conspiring evil doers.

Kellyanne Conway announces she tested positive for coronavirus

Former White House counselor Kellyanne Conway said Friday night that she has tested positive for coronavirus, the latest major political figure to say they have Covid-19 after attending a Rose Garden event last Saturday where President Donald Trump announced his Supreme Court pick.

"Tonight I tested positive for COVID-19. My symptoms are mild (light cough) and I'm feeling fine. I have begun a quarantine process in consultation with physicians," Conway tweeted. "As always, my heart is with everyone affected by this global pandemic."
    Conway is now the sixth person who attended the event last week, where masks and social distancing were rare, known to have subsequently tested positive. President Donald Trump, first lady Melania Trump, top Trump aide Hope Hicks, Republican Utah Sen. Mike Lee, Republican North Carolina Sen. Thom Tillis and University of Notre Dame President the Rev. John Jenkins are all confirmed to be positive for Covid-19." https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/02/polit...Qls2PVSD57yo9g

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gemini104104 For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (10-02-2020), Tacomaman (10-03-2020)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,099 Times in 1,499 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 812 Times in 726 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gemini104104 View Post
    Apparently instead Putin's puppet tRump and his sold out republicans' mission to destroy Democracy from within and anything else of a civilized nature as a result of their deplorable lifestyle and filthy ways, the coronavirus that they caused to have a terrible impact on American society, apparently is having a boomerang affect on this entire tRump and un American insurgency. This is when it comes another one of its own as in Kellyanne the wicked little snake having a date with the very virus that they all unleashed on humanity. I suppose there is some type of justice when it comes to dealing with treasonous and antigovernment conspiring evil doers.

Kellyanne Conway announces she tested positive for coronavirus

Former White House counselor Kellyanne Conway said Friday night that she has tested positive for coronavirus, the latest major political figure to say they have Covid-19 after attending a Rose Garden event last Saturday where President Donald Trump announced his Supreme Court pick.

"Tonight I tested positive for COVID-19. My symptoms are mild (light cough) and I'm feeling fine. I have begun a quarantine process in consultation with physicians," Conway tweeted. "As always, my heart is with everyone affected by this global pandemic."
    Conway is now the sixth person who attended the event last week, where masks and social distancing were rare, known to have subsequently tested positive. President Donald Trump, first lady Melania Trump, top Trump aide Hope Hicks, Republican Utah Sen. Mike Lee, Republican North Carolina Sen. Thom Tillis and University of Notre Dame President the Rev. John Jenkins are all confirmed to be positive for Covid-19." https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/02/polit...Qls2PVSD57yo9g
    Maybe this is how things will go. Trump and everyone around him dies off.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jacksonsprat22 For This Post:

gemini104104 (10-02-2020), Guno צְבִי (10-02-2020), PostmodernProphet (10-03-2020)

5. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,175 Times in 2,096 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 80 Times in 80 Posts

I feel bad for the "Guinea pig" staffer that will have to be the "lab rat" for one of tRump's "wonder" drugs.
    Please leave your Trump 2024 signs in your yard. That way, my dog will know where to take a dump.

6. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,785 Times in 32,151 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

I love it when demmycunts admit what they are.......
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”