Members banned from this thread: BRUTALITOPS, Minister of Truth, The Anonymous, USFREEDOM911, cancel2 2022, PostmodernProphet, Legion, Truth Detector, Legion Troll, canceled.2021.2, CFM, Superfreak, TOP, volsrock, Yurt, Earl, Terri4Trump, Lord Yurt and OG Yurt

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: 60 percent think Biden won in post debate poll

1. #91 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,478 Times in 52,483 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,514 Times in 2,471 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    You're not a neutral observer...you're a shitposter who wants to feel better about himself by posturing that you're "above it all" or whatever.

But you're not.

You're just down in the muck with everyone else, covered in it while pretending you aren't.

Centrists add nothing to the debate other than a smug sense of self-satisfaction.

But the reality is that you're just posturing. The posturing is covering for something else...something much deeper and more damaging within you.

If your takeaway from last night wasn't "Jesus fuck the President is crazy as shit and we have to do everything to get Biden elected so the threat is gone", then you're one of his supporters or you're so consumed with your own self-image that you're willing to embrace the fascist tendencies of normalizing brutality by bOtHsIdEs-ing everything.

All "both sides are the same" means is that you're too lazy or too stupid to recognize and acknowledge distinctions and differences, so everyone must lower their collective expectations of you accordingly.
    Thanks for the nutjob rant. All you are doing is proving you are no better than Truth Detector, Teflon Don and the other RWNJs.
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

2. #92 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,424 Times in 10,050 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,947 Times in 2,728 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    Thanks for the nutjob rant. All you are doing is proving you are no better than Truth Detector, Teflon Don and the other RWNJs.
    You're a poseur...you don't believe in anything.

That makes it really easy to posture "neutrality".

But all that does is tell the world that you're too lazy or too dumb to reach any conclusions, and that simply putting yourself as the arbiter gives you a sense of power that you don't otherwise have. Specifically, the power to appear above it all by condemning those who condemn you.

But that's basically like a roach thinking it's doing something right because everyone is always trying to kill it.

So maybe your intent is to turn everyone off, that way you can posture victimhood because you get shit from all sides? Isn't that what you're doing here, sparky?

In the end, I doubt even your sincerity on centrism. I think it's all fake. I think you don't believe in anything. I think you come on places like JPP to feel better about yourself. Is it working? Do you feel better about yourself? Doesn't seem like it.

You seem like a very unhappy person. Unhappy that you don't get the respect or admiration you think your "brave" stance of standing for nothing entitles you to.
    When I die, turn me into a brick and use me to cave in the skull of a fascist

3. #93 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,099 Times in 1,499 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 812 Times in 726 Posts

But all that does is tell the world that you're too lazy or too dumb to reach any conclusions, and that simply putting yourself as the arbiter gives you a sense of power that you don't otherwise have. Specifically, the power to appear above it all by condemning those who condemn you.

But that's basically like a roach thinking it's doing something right because everyone is always trying to kill it.

So maybe your intent is to turn everyone off, that way you can posture victimhood because you get shit from all sides? Isn't that what you're doing here, sparky?

I gave up on that guy. A brain dead contrarian. Say it is Wednesday and he'll argue it's the day before Thursday.

4. #94 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,478 Times in 52,483 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,514 Times in 2,471 Posts
    Blog Entries

Son, all you are doing it proving yourself to be a maniac. Get some help before you start hurting people close to you.
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

5. #95 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,145 Times in 10,539 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,987 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

"Thanks for the nutjob rant. All you are doing is proving you are no better than Truth Detector, Teflon Don and the other RWNJs."

Nope, the fundamental righteousness of opposing the criminal traitor clown asshole is the distinction such that nobody can ever be compared like that.

If Jesus wrestled satan in pigslop. Doesn't make Jesus =satan.

Let me make this perfectly clear, WE ARE MORALLY SUPERIOR TO YOU.

6. #96 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,626 Times in 7,127 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,985 Times in 2,707 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    Trump was great.....he knows how deeply the game is rigged, he is going down fighting.... because that is what the Better People do.

God Bless Trump
    You're assertion that asg is a loser is correct

7. #97 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,108 Times in 13,083 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello Cypress,

Quote Originally Posted by Cypress View Post
    In post debate poll
    60% viewers thought Biden won
    28% thought Fatso won

"Post-debate CNN poll: Six in 10 say Biden won the debate'

(CNN) Six in 10 debate watchers said former Vice President Joe Biden did the best job in Tuesday's debate, and just 28% say President Donald Trump did, according a CNN Poll of debate watchers conducted by SSRS

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn...oll/index.html
    I approve of this message.

Biden totally won.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

Cypress (09-30-2020)

9. #98 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by jacksonsprat22 View Post
    I gave up on that guy. A brain dead contrarian. Say it is Wednesday and he'll argue it's the day before Thursday.
    Contrarian is a good word for them.

That contrarianism is borne out of deep-seeded insecurities and a feeling of powerlessness.

That's why "centrists" like him bOtHsIdEs everything...they feel powerless in a debate for which they have no stakes or no knowledge, but want to feel the power of being some kind of independent arbiter of behavior or truth.

But you can't achieve that power if you don't stand for anything...which they don't.

10. #99 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,145 Times in 10,539 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,987 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by katzgar View Post
    "going down" ah the sweet melodious chime of resignation.

11. #100 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Son, all you are doing it proving yourself to be a maniac. Get some help before you start hurting people close to you.
    I'm not the posturing jackass here...you are.

You feel powerless in debates because you don't have any true convictions or beliefs...you're just a reactionary.

So you have to posture that you have the power to condemn best practices, behaviors, or policy (according to your subjective standard you mistake for objectivity) by feeling compelled to boil everything down to "both sides".

It's seriously lazy. Like, Trump-level lazy.

It's the JPP equivalent of "Very fine people on both sides".

12. The Following User Says Thank You to LV426 For This Post:

Jerome (09-30-2020)

13. #101 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,556 Times in 2,630 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 216 Times in 211 Posts

Sociopathy. "Evil genius".

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/basics/sociopathy
    Sociopathy refers to a pattern of antisocial behaviors and attitudes, including manipulation, deceit, aggression, and a lack of empathy for others. Sociopathy is a non-diagnostic term, and it is not synonymous with "psychopathy," though the overlap leads to frequent confusion. Sociopaths may or may not break the law, but by exploiting and manipulating others, they violate the trust that the human enterprise runs on.
    pretty common in leadership positions

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/04/08/the-...bad-thing.html

14. The Following User Says Thank You to zymurgy For This Post:

Doc Dutch (09-30-2020)

15. #102 | Top
    Living in rural America, "clinging to guns and religion"
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,617 Times in 17,056 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 522 Times in 502 Posts

Translation: You're right, Dutch. I shot my mouth off without knowing what I was talking about.
    No. Not at all. You replied to one of my posts, I didn't innate this conversation.
    You changed the subject, went right to Trump, I attempted to keep it on topic.
    I did not shoot my mouth off. You don't like my response? It is what it is.
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

16. #103 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,386 Times in 3,225 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 189 Times in 178 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by katzgar View Post
    Dow is up 485 shouldn't you be giving Trump props!

17. #104 | Top
    Living in rural America, "clinging to guns and religion"
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,617 Times in 17,056 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 522 Times in 502 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jerome View Post
    I don't think you know what "Majority" means. (See my sig)
    It means

"Donald J. Trump won the Electoral College with 304 votes compared to 227 votes for Hillary Clinton."
    https://www.nytimes.com/elections/2016/results/president

Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

18. #105 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 183 Times in 177 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by RB 60 View Post
    It means

"Donald J. Trump won the Electoral College with 304 votes compared to 227 votes for Hillary Clinton."
    https://www.nytimes.com/elections/2016/results/president

That's not a "majority" of human beings. That's the use of an archaic election system, adopted by no one else in the world, that has its roots in protecting the electoral power of slave states in the 18th century.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulletbob View Post
    Actually I have a nice penis