Members banned from this thread: BRUTALITOPS, Minister of Truth, The Anonymous, USFREEDOM911, cancel2 2022, PostmodernProphet, Legion, Truth Detector, Legion Troll, canceled.2021.2, CFM, Superfreak, TOP, volsrock, Yurt, Earl, Terri4Trump, Lord Yurt and OG Yurt

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: 60 percent think Biden won in post debate poll

1. #76 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,480 Times in 52,484 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,514 Times in 2,471 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cypress View Post
    Trump was elected by a tyranny of the minority.

Hillary Clinton received the votes of American voters by millions more than Trump
    More Americans voted against Hillary than for her.
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

2. #77 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,145 Times in 10,539 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,987 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

I grew up on the Ford-Carter and Carter-Reagan debates, and it is hard to believe there are 30 million Americans who think a blustering, carnival barker is acceptable etiquette for the office of the presidency.
    tards grew up on pro wrestling, Jerry Springer, Paris and Nicole and "You're fired" Comportment is something the store their tighty whitees in.

3. The Following User Groans At Micawber For This Awful Post:

Earl (09-30-2020)

4. #78 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Micawber View Post
    tards grew up on pro wrestling, Jerry Springer, Paris and Nicole and "You're fired" Comportment is something the store their tighty whitees in.
    reason #5 to not vote Democrat, Condescension and elitism.

Trump lost a lot of voters last night, I doubt Biden gained any voters and you are helping drive away the undecided.

5. #79 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 183 Times in 177 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by RB 60 View Post
    The Silent Majority. It spoke last time.
    I don't think you know what "Majority" means. (See my sig)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulletbob View Post
    Actually I have a nice penis

6. #80 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,713 Times in 27,343 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,977 Times in 2,694 Posts

Today’s 2020 Election Polls: Biden Won The Debate, Surveys Shows

Early polls taken after the debate found voters believed Joe Biden performed better than President Trump during the raucous hour and a half event, a sign voters may have been turned off by the president’s brash debate style, in which he constantly interrupted and talked over Biden.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.for...veys-show/amp/
    "Reliable polls show that Biden won the debate"

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.was...outputType=amp

7. #81 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,424 Times in 10,050 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,947 Times in 2,728 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    Trump was great.=
    It says a lot about your character that you think a lying, screaming, interrupting bully who refuses to condemn white supremacists did "great".

I guess you're one of those "very fine people" he told to "stand back and stand by."
    When I die, turn me into a brick and use me to cave in the skull of a fascist

8. The Following User Says Thank You to LV426 For This Post:

Cypress (09-30-2020)

9. #82 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    Trump was great.....he knows how deeply the game is rigged, he is going down fighting.... because that is what the Better People do.
    How is the game rigged against Trump? The game is rigged in favor of Trump, and he's still blowing it.

He has the Electoral College, a GOP Senate, a Conservative SCOTUS. So how exactly is the game "rigged"?

10. #83 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

"Reliable polls show that Biden won the debate"

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.was...outputType=amp
    Most people realized both sides would be declaring total victory within 5 minutes after the screaming match ended. No surprise Trump voters think Trump won and Biden voters think Biden won. The Truth Teller is what the Independents think. Independents thought less of both after the debate, but Trump took the biggest loss. Oddly, Trump took a huge hit among his base too.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc Dutch For This Post:

Cypress (09-30-2020)

12. #84 | Top
    Living in rural America, "clinging to guns and religion"
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,617 Times in 17,056 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 522 Times in 502 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    Yes, Trump is getting more shit than Obama because Trump generates a lot more shit than both Bush and Obama together.

Scroll up or search. I've criticized Biden several times; his comments during the debate, when he could get a word in edgewise, his fear-mongering about the right and his support for the LW agenda as noted on his website. I've even offered LWers bets that Pelosi and Schumer (if the Democrats take the Senate) would have a gun-ban bill on Biden's desk by next Summer. No takers. Guess why?

Are you saying you've never seen those posts? If not, them perhaps you should look first before posting your own bullshit.
    Posting my own bullshit? Speak for yourself. I don't follow you around on this forum. You really haven't earned my attention.
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

13. #85 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

reason #5 to not vote Democrat, Condescension and elitism.

Trump lost a lot of voters last night, I doubt Biden gained any voters and you are helping drive away the undecided.
    You're not voting Biden anyway, and posts like these are bad faith.

I think Democrats know how to win elections...we won the House by 10,000,000 votes last time.

I remember the scolds saying that being mean to Conservatives (in public, on the net, anywhere) will drive voters away from Democrats in 2018.

That "wisdom" turned out to be completely fucking wrong.

No one wants centrist extremists that stand for nothing.

14. #86 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    You're not voting Biden anyway, and posts like these are bad faith.

I think Democrats know how to win elections...we won the House by 10,000,000 votes last time.

I remember the scolds saying that being mean to Conservatives (in public, on the net, anywhere) will drive voters away from Democrats in 2018.

That "wisdom" turned out to be completely fucking wrong.

No one wants centrist extremists that stand for nothing.
    Obviously you don't have a fucking clue what it means to be a neutral observer. Too bad for you.

15. #87 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

...Biden wasn't much better. Why aren't you criticizing him too? But that's not the point...
    Yes, Trump is getting more shit than Obama because Trump generates a lot more shit than both Bush and Obama together.

Scroll up or search. I've criticized Biden several times; his comments during the debate, when he could get a word in edgewise, his fear-mongering about the right and his support for the LW agenda as noted on his website. I've even offered LWers bets that Pelosi and Schumer (if the Democrats take the Senate) would have a gun-ban bill on Biden's desk by next Summer. No takers. Guess why?

Are you saying you've never seen those posts? If not, them perhaps you should look first before posting your own bullshit.
    Posting my own bullshit? Speak for yourself. I don't follow you around on this forum. You really haven't earned my attention.
    Translation: You're right, Dutch. I shot my mouth off without knowing what I was talking about.

16. #88 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,556 Times in 2,630 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 217 Times in 212 Posts

I swear the guy is an evil genius. In watching the debate live - Trump looks like a clown

but all the snippets of video - where you don't see the full context of him constantly interrupting - he doesn't look like a clown, he looks calm and hilarious, and Biden looks unprofessional

17. #89 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Obviously you don't have a fucking clue what it means to be a neutral observer. Too bad for you.
    You're not a neutral observer...you're a shitposter who wants to feel better about himself by posturing that you're "above it all" or whatever.

But you're not.

You're just down in the muck with everyone else, covered in it while pretending you aren't.

Centrists add nothing to the debate other than a smug sense of self-satisfaction.

But the reality is that you're just posturing. The posturing is covering for something else...something much deeper and more damaging within you.

If your takeaway from last night wasn't "Jesus fuck the President is crazy as shit and we have to do everything to get Biden elected so the threat is gone", then you're one of his supporters or you're so consumed with your own self-image that you're willing to embrace the fascist tendencies of normalizing brutality by bOtHsIdEs-ing everything.

All "both sides are the same" means is that you're too lazy or too stupid to recognize and acknowledge distinctions and differences, so everyone must lower their collective expectations of you accordingly.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to LV426 For This Post:

Micawber (09-30-2020)

19. #90 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by zymurgy View Post
    I swear the guy is an evil genius. In watching the debate live - Trump looks like a clown

but all the snippets of video - where you don't see the full context of him constantly interrupting - he doesn't look like a clown, he looks calm and hilarious, and Biden looks unprofessional
    Sociopathy. "Evil genius".

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/basics/sociopathy
    Sociopathy refers to a pattern of antisocial behaviors and attitudes, including manipulation, deceit, aggression, and a lack of empathy for others. Sociopathy is a non-diagnostic term, and it is not synonymous with "psychopathy," though the overlap leads to frequent confusion. Sociopaths may or may not break the law, but by exploiting and manipulating others, they violate the trust that the human enterprise runs on.