Page 18 of 24 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Watching the Debate

1. #256 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,108 Times in 13,083 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

We have to wonder what the 'Proud Boys' are supposed to stand by FOR...
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

Doc Dutch (10-01-2020)

3. #257 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,196 Times in 3,829 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 261 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    Don’t blame Wallace. Trump is the one who was out of control, once again, rules, procedures, decorum mean nothing to Trump.
    You are correct, not much he could do but I am still very pissed & disappointed in him......

Unhinged anger & hate-to be expected from trump.......

There is no need for rule changes in the debates, trump does not honor or respect rules.........

As I have said since 2016 there needs to be tools to silence those that will not follow the agreed to rules of debate.....

Their mics need to fade out when there time is up........

We still would have been able to hear wht biden was saying if trump was just in the background having a temper tantrum........

His mic going back on after he allows the moderator to fully ask the question, then his two mins begin... ticktock, ticktock
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

4. #258 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by anatta View Post
    I'm not even talking about the interruptions, I'm talking about Wallace INSISTING Trump "answer the question" as Wallace wanted it answered instead of letting him deconstruct Biden's BS
    lol........ Let trump control the debate, not wallace.........

@ one point wallace even asked him if he wanted to switch places.......

You of course think the rules only apply to biden.......

He has his time-tuff shit after that.............
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

5. #259 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,832 Times in 17,264 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,597 Times in 4,275 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by anatta View Post
    Biden would LOCK DOWN THE COUNTRY AGAIN..
    It may have to be. We are cranking out the cases in Trumpland. We have a quarter of the cases and deaths on the planet. We are having thousands more every day. We are headed for a quarter-million deaths. Essentially, Trump has decided to let it run its course. Open up for business and pretend Corona does not exist. That is sich a humane plan. Trump is confident he will not get it. It is centered in the poor and the medical profession. I guess you approve of ignoring it.

6. #260 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,679 Times in 16,485 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 585 Times in 561 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    It may have to be. We are cranking out the cases in Trumpland. We have a quarter of the cases and deaths on the planet. We are having thousands more every day. We are headed for a quarter-million deaths. Essentially, Trump has decided to let it run its course. Open up for business and pretend Corona does not exist. That is sich a humane plan. Trump is confident he will not get it. It is centered in the poor and the medical profession. I guess you approve of ignoring it.
    Trump is not making those decisions. Governors are. Stupid fuck.

7. #261 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Stretch View Post
    Trump has had 4 straight uninterrupted years of commands from those seeking to
    never cooperating, never giving any benefit of doubt, lying, twisting his words, working with media to set him up for failure, destroy his family.
    Never once bitched about this

You hired him to break the rules, you never gave a shit what else he broke along the way........

What happens to the nation, the division, hate etc will be on you-enjoy it!!!!

8. #262 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

It would have been a good idea if Biden had brought a sign with him that he could hold up when Trump interrupted:

"Moderation Needed, Please?"

You know, it's one thing if Trump wants to interrupt himself in mid-sentence. And he does that all the time.

But it's quite another to do that to someone else.

It's rude.

And it makes the debate pointless if Biden is never allowed uninterrupted time to speak.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

9. #263 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello Nordberg,

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    It attacks the poor very greatly.

We see nations with lots of poor people having high numbers.

Thanks to poorly regulated capitalism, America has lots of poor people.

COVID-19 is making that abundantly clear.

10. #264 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,758 Times in 11,557 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 889 Times in 847 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    Never once bitched about this

You hired him to break the rules, you never gave a shit what else he broke along the way........

Yeah so? That happens every 4 years. Deny an incumbent or new guy the win. geeeeeeesh
    Abortion rights dogma can obscure human reason & harden the human heart so much that the same person who feels
    empathy for animal suffering can lack compassion for unborn children who experience lethal violence and excruciating
    pain in abortion.

Unborn animals are protected in their nesting places, humans are not. To abort something is to end something
    which has begun. To abort life is to end it.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Stretch For This Post:

Bigdog (09-30-2020)

12. #265 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    It would have been a good idea if Biden had brought a sign with him that he could hold up when Trump interrupted:

"Moderation Needed, Please?"

You know, it's one thing if Trump wants to interrupt himself in mid-sentence. And he does that all the time.

But it's quite another to do that to someone else.

It's rude.

And it makes the debate pointless if Biden is never allowed uninterrupted time to speak.
    Good idea but would not of stopped trump..

He & his fans are victims & have the right to do, say & act as they please, regardless of what they agreed too......

What lies trump tells are the gospel, what a challenger says is open to justifiable & unhinged tirades whenever trumps large gut feels the need........

13. #266 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,973 Times in 32,288 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,869 Times in 2,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

Surprise

You sold your soul long ago jaded old man........... Who cares...........
    /shakes head......fucking idiot......
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

14. #267 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

sure......no demmycrats have been involved in the hate.......
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

15. The Following User Says Thank You to PostmodernProphet For This Post:

Bigdog (09-30-2020)

16. #268 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    There you go again lying. If you were telling the truth, you could quote me. Why haven't you done so? Biden is obviously anti-gun. It's on his website. He's spoken about it several times....not as many times as you lie and blaspheme, but still several times.
    its there in black and white.......stop acting like an idiot.....

17. #269 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    /shakes head......fucking idiot......
    Sad.... You should have given it more thought, surely you could of come up w/ something??

18. #270 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,145 Times in 10,539 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,987 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Trump looked like a raving lunatic because he knows he will lose now that his tax fraud is public and he is headed to prison.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Micawber For This Post:

christiefan915 (09-30-2020)