Thread: trump's taxes for DUMMIES

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,196 Times in 3,829 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 261 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

Werewolf trump's taxes for DUMMIES

"There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,616 Times in 9,137 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,428 Times in 1,257 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    Thanks!

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,028 Times in 3,012 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 234 Times in 225 Posts

Is the OP calling democrats dummies?

I concur

Weren’t Trumpsntaxes supposed to prove Russian collusion with Putin? You marxists told us it was all in his taxes. Money laundering and everything

Why didn’t you find it.

4. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Stop blowing hot air.........

We have yet to see his taxes..

Why not ask the "marxist" strawman who wrote that to you..........cool_80_anim_gif.jpg
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

5. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,028 Times in 3,012 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 234 Times in 225 Posts

Wait didn’t the vaunted New York Times just tell you what is in them? Weren’t there a minimum of ten threads started on JPP about his returns?

We will ignore for the moment that the New York Times participated in a crime.

But all we have is Trump legally avoided paying taxes. Big fucking deal. Everyone does.

Well maybe you marxists pay more than you are legally obligated to pay <chuckle>

But where is all the Russian collusion that was supposed to be littered all over his tax returns Billy? You guys promised that the smoking gun would in the tax returns.

Don’t you feel let down Billy?

6. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Hiden View Post
    Wait didn’t the vaunted New York Times just tell you what is in them? Weren’t there a minimum of ten threads started on JPP about his returns?

We will ignore for the moment that the New York Times participated in a crime.

But all we have is Trump legally avoided paying taxes. Big fucking deal. Everyone does.

Well maybe you marxists pay more than you are legally obligated to pay <chuckle>

But where is all the Russian collusion that was supposed to be littered all over his tax returns Billy? You guys promised that the smoking gun would in the tax returns.

Don’t you feel let down Billy?
    They are not done Don. They will control the narrative on this issue & tug his chain whenever they choose.........

We'll see how it turns out, & in the mean time you can recount your chicken eggs............

7. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,976 Times in 32,291 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,869 Times in 2,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

Stop blowing hot air.........

We have yet to see his taxes..
    uh, Bill......if you haven't seen his taxes, aren't your posts just hot air?......
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

8. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,976 Times in 32,291 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,869 Times in 2,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

They are not done Don. They will control the narrative on this issue & tug his chain whenever they choose.........

We'll see how it turns out, & in the mean time you can recount your chicken eggs............
    so in other words....they will keep lying about the tax returns and you will keep trolling about them whenever you want.........
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

9. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,121 Times in 2,441 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 265 Times in 242 Posts
    Blog Entries

I stopped using a wrist watch a few years back, since I started carrying a cell phone.
    The Truth Does Not Need To Be Supported With Censorship.