Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Calling All Liberal Race Baiters

1. #91 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,175 Times in 2,096 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 80 Times in 80 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by StoneByStone View Post
    That's pretty sad that you think all Leftists are racists. You must spend much of your life screaming about racism.
    Yakudamutt is a trump-worshipping closet type racist.
    Please leave your Trump 2024 signs in your yard. That way, my dog will know where to take a dump.

2. #92 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Geeko Sportivo View Post
    [img][/img]
    tRump= Covidman.
    Please leave your Trump 2024 signs in your yard. That way, my dog will know where to take a dump.

3. #93 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

*Calling All Liberal Race Baiters

Here is a quote from a typical Liberal Race Baiter:
    "Maybe if police stop shooting young black men in the street or black women in their beds, much less kneeling on a man’s neck while he begs for his mother, we might have less riots".

The quote is ENTIRELY correct. All 3 were instances of unnecessary police brutality that spawned riots. All 3 were totally unnecessary.
    ONLY a "tRumploving, race-baiting racist would believe otherwise.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Tacomaman For This Post:

Geeko Sportivo (10-24-2020)

5. #94 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 3 Times in 1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Tacomaman View Post
    *Calling All Liberal Race Baiters

Here is a quote from a typical Liberal Race Baiter:
    "Maybe if police stop shooting young black men in the street or black women in their beds, much less kneeling on a man’s neck while he begs for his mother, we might have less riots".

The quote is ENTIRELY correct. All 3 were instances of unnecessary police brutality that spawned riots. All 3 were totally unnecessary.
    ONLY a "tRumploving, race-baiting racist would believe otherwise.

You put up the quote from the Race Baiting Liberal without the context of each of the cases. I will assume that you have Attention Deficit Disorder and were not able to keep you attention on the OP to read anything but the first line. Here is the rest of it which provides the context for each of the incidents.

Here is my reply to him:
    You are in effect saying that the Police are, Without Cause, shooting Black Men in the streets. You make it sound like some kind of sport. You know there are reasons that the Police shoot anyone, but you ignore the reasons and just announce the outcome as if there was no reason for the Police to shoot anyone. Then you say that they kill Black Women in their beds as if this happens all the time. Of course, you don't mention that the Police were fired on first. Everybody knows this was a completely botched Police operation. It is clear that Race had nothing to do with it. When you Race Bait the issue you are sinking to the lowest low of Depravity and Corruption that is at the heart of the Liberal/Media/Politician problem. Do you even know that "Kneeling on the Neck" like that was a standard Police technique in that city? Do you know that the technique was applied over 400 times to Black and White offenders since 2012? This is probably a bad Police technique now, since someone has died from it. But it was certainly not a Racist act by the Police. You incite hatred for the Police by making it a Racist act. You are down in the gutter with the worst Race Baiting Liberal/Media/Politicians.

This is an example of the sewage that Liberal/Media/Commentators/Politicians spew out every day. When you talk about Police that way I can think of three reasons. You are either completely Corrupted by the Liberal/Media/Politicians, you are a Depraved liar just trying to cause trouble in the cities, or you are simply having Paranoid Delusions about the Police.

The people that have been getting shot and killed are criminals who try to fight with the Police. In fact quite a few of these criminals go completely berserk, depending on which drugs they are on. The Liberal/Media/Politicians should be telling the criminals that they should stop resisting arrest. It’s so simple. Why do they instead try to amplify the myths about Police Racism and Brutality? They purposely scare these people (criminals watch the Liberal/Media and listen to the Liberal Politicians too) into resisting arrest, making them think they will be killed if they don’t get away. Then when they do resist and fight with the Police, some of them get shot and killed. The Liberal/Media/Politicians seem to incite Resisting and Fighting with the Police and could be directly responsible for these deaths. Why do they do this?

6. #95 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,043 Times in 3,907 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,697 Times in 1,555 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SteveKlinko View Post
    The people that have been getting shot and killed are criminals who try to fight with the Police.
    https://www.npr.org/2020/09/09/91097...ke-city-police

7. #96 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You presented this as an Example on a thread about Race Baiting. Was this a Racist Act? You are Race Baiting by suggesting that it was.

8. #97 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You presented this as an Example on a thread about Race Baiting. Was this a Racist Act? You are Race Baiting by suggesting that it was.
    I didn't say anything about race. I posted this to show that the police clearly don't ONLY shoot criminals who resist.

9. #98 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I didn't say anything about race. I posted this to show that the police clearly don't ONLY shoot criminals who resist.
    So you believe that the Police are arbitrarily shooting criminals that are not resisting? You and I don't know the details of that situation to be making any proclamations about the intent or reason for the Police shooting.

10. #99 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,010 Times in 8,569 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 498 Times in 487 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    Yes police are abusing and killing minorities because they want to. The FBI just released an intel report about the infiltration of White power types on police forces. They said it impacts police violence and racism.
    Yet you provided no link to that report.

11. #100 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

So you believe that the Police are arbitrarily shooting criminals that are not resisting? You and I don't know the details of that situation to be making any proclamations about the intent or reason for the Police shooting.
    Well this was a young child, so I'm guessing it wasn't a criminal.

12. #101 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,571 Times in 17,095 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,575 Times in 4,254 Posts

Police have abused minorities for a long, long time. Cell phones have proven it.

13. #102 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    Police have abused minorities for a long, long time. Cell phones have proven it.
    You are a Race Baiter of the highest order. You spew out the above Sewage without any context. The Police will necessarily use force to subdue a suspect that is is resisting and fighting. The police have been taught the Proper use of this force which includes striking the suspect with their Fists or with Batons. What you see in 99% of all Cell Phone videos is the Police properly performing their jobs under difficult circumstances. You are getting Black people killed by instilling this fear of the Police into their Minds. This makes Black suspects Paranoid of the Police and leads to way more resisting from Black people than other groups.