Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: You have to actually WANT the job....

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,454 Times in 9,909 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 867 Times in 825 Posts

Default You have to actually WANT the job....

To be any good at it. Joe Biden doesnt want the job,.....not really anyway. While trump is out campaigning hard Joe sits in his basement,...says almost nothing, ...and relies on the D party and the left wing media to do the talking FOR HIM. That will only get you so far. In the end this will be one of the reasons for his undoing. Why on Earth would anyone want a POTUS that really has no real desire to be the POTUS ? I was no fan of Obama but at the very least he actually wanted it. Joe ...does not.

The upcoming debate is going to pound that fact into a lot of the undecideds heads,....sure as hell. His numbers will go down and POTUS numbers will go up. You cant fake this stuff,....people are waking up more and more every day. The media can only cover for him so much, people can see with their own eyes what is going on.

We have all Im sure worked with people in our lives who didnt REALLY want to be there. They were simply marking time. We know how they act, what they say,...we know their body language. THAT RIGHT THERE........Is Joe Biden and there is no hiding it. Those on the left can deny these facts all you want to,....in the end its just talk, nothing more. You know the truth as much as I do.

CANT WAIT for the debate!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Stone For This Post:

Truth Detector (09-26-2020)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Psssst.....not to thread derail. BUT.....All my threads are like this. Check it out yourself sometime. Always have a ton of " guests" browsing my threads. Hmmmm,...wonder why? LOL Its because all these LIARS that PRETEND to have me on Ignore are actually opening 2 windows. One signed in to their account,...another NOT signed in. Not all that hard to figure out. BTW,............................Good morning Owl!

"There are currently 9 users browsing this thread. (1 members and 8 guests)"

Stone

4. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Stone View Post
    Always have a ton of " guests" browsing my threads. Hmmmm,...wonder why?
    Sometimes those guests are web crawlers, too. Look at the bottom of the main forum screen.

Magpie (8) AhrefsBot (348) Bing (17) Grapeshot Coccoc Proximic (3) Google (11) Bing Preview (8) Twitterbot (3) Alexa Archive IBM Content Security SemrushBot (30) Trendiction Mail.Ru Google AdSense (3) Facebook Yandex Bot DotBot

Its because all these LIARS that PRETEND to have me on Ignore are actually opening 2 windows. One signed in to their account,...another NOT signed in.
    That only works if you open a private window.

5. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Legion View Post
    Sometimes those guests are web crawlers, too. Look at the bottom of the main forum screen.

Magpie (8) AhrefsBot (348) Bing (17) Grapeshot Coccoc Proximic (3) Google (11) Bing Preview (8) Twitterbot (3) Alexa Archive IBM Content Security SemrushBot (30) Trendiction Mail.Ru Google AdSense (3) Facebook Yandex Bot DotBot

That only works if you open a private window.
    Agreed. BUT....I also went around to several of the other active threads and checked,....they never have anywhere near the amount of "guests" on them that mine do. I have been at this is very long time and know how the game is played. Been a member of several other political boards going wayyyyyyyyy back. I was somewhat infamous years before I ever came here. Known for my long game...

6. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,036 Times in 13,846 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,042 Times in 2,838 Posts

To be any good at it. Joe Biden doesnt want the job,.....not really anyway. While trump is out campaigning hard Joe sits in his basement,...says almost nothing, ...and relies on the D party and the left wing media to do the talking FOR HIM. That will only get you so far. In the end this will be one of the reasons for his undoing. Why on Earth would anyone want a POTUS that really has no real desire to be the POTUS ? I was no fan of Obama but at the very least he actually wanted it. Joe ...does not.

The upcoming debate is going to pound that fact into a lot of the undecideds heads,....sure as hell. His numbers will go down and POTUS numbers will go up. You cant fake this stuff,....people are waking up more and more every day. The media can only cover for him so much, people can see with their own eyes what is going on.

We have all Im sure worked with people in our lives who didnt REALLY want to be there. They were simply marking time. We know how they act, what they say,...we know their body language. THAT RIGHT THERE........Is Joe Biden and there is no hiding it. Those on the left can deny these facts all you want to,....in the end its just talk, nothing more. You know the truth as much as I do.

Don’t understand why it is so difficult for some to understand Biden’s strategy

The Democrats accept the reality of COVID, for Biden to hold a rally like Trump would be hypocritical, Fox and the demagogues would be all over it blasting it as such.

Trump on the other hand don’t give a rat’s ass about the potential Herman Cains attending his rallies, and for the most part, there all the same, Trump makes fun of others and everybody gets all giddy, he ain’t talking issues, and those attending are going to vote for him regardless.

And Trump has actually set up Biden for the debates, with his portrait of Biden as senile all Joe has to do is show up and look competent and he will win, keep in mind, Biden has decades of debates and has just went thru primary debates

7. The Following User Says Thank You to archives For This Post:

Phantasmal (09-26-2020)

8. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,146 Times in 1,528 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 429 Times in 408 Posts
    Blog Entries

LOL! He's keeping a low profile and letting twump light himself on fire.

That you're too much of a pussy to emotionally accept that won't change that simple reality.

Sit down and have yourself a good cry, Cindy.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CharacterAssassin For This Post:

Charoite (09-26-2020), John Barron (09-26-2020)

10. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by anchovies View Post
    Don’t understand why it is so difficult for some to understand Biden’s strategy
    He has a strategy?

11. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,338 Times in 2,286 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 633 Times in 549 Posts
    Blog Entries

This class is a case of delusional impairments to the brain created by preconception, spoon fed lies, egotism, and a whole lot of piss and vinegar. May cause lapses in reality and memory, like forgetting what's going on in the world and acting like nothing is happening.

12. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by CharacterAssassin View Post
    LOL! He's keeping a low profile and letting twump light himself on fire.

That you're too much of a pussy to emotionally accept that won't change that simple reality.

Sit down and have yourself a good cry, Cindy.
    LMAO!!!! Just started following politics huh? Thats o.k. Stick around,....you'll learn. 20,....much like 16.

13. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Croc o' shit View Post
    This class is a case of delusional impairments to the brain created by preconception, spoon fed lies, egotism, and a whole lot of piss and vinegar. May cause lapses in reality and memory, like forgetting what's going on in the world and acting like nothings happening.
    Self awareness is the first step to healing. I'm here for you if you want to talk.

14. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Crocodile View Post
    This class is a case of delusional impairments to the brain created by preconception, spoon fed lies, egotism, and a whole lot of piss and vinegar. May cause lapses in reality and memory, like forgetting what's going on in the world and acting like nothings happening.
    mmmmmm Hmmmmmmm....

And she was a far superior candidate to the bumbling old idiot put up this time.

15. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,146 Times in 1,528 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 429 Times in 408 Posts
    Blog Entries

LMAO!!!! Just started following politics huh? Thats o.k. Stick around,....you'll learn. 20,....much like 16.

Lulz. Fun to see you crying like a little bitch.

Hope some day you get the taste of twump's cock out of your mouth.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to CharacterAssassin For This Post:

John Barron (09-26-2020)

17. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,918 Times in 13,188 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 829 Times in 788 Posts

It could be just a case of Biden doing what he's always done come election time too. I don't know how much effort he had to put in as a Senator into his races over the years. As Obama's VP pick, he really didn't have to do much other than show up occasionally. It very well could be he's just running a typical Biden campaign and expecting to win because "He's the guy..."

18. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Old Joe just isnt the man he used to be,...even though he never was much anyway. But still....... I hearken back to those uncertain times back during WW1 when he was campaigning around the country with Woodrow in 1918. Just seemed to have quite a bit more zeal back then......

19. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,334 Times in 22,664 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,239 Times in 2,979 Posts
    Blog Entries

I agree; but you have to realize that this is a media and political party that has decided to promote the candidacy of a man they know has onset dementia. They have made their bed and they know that they cannot turn back now. They are ALL-IN and they will use every despicable tactic and lie they can to drag Dementia Joe across that finish line.

They attempted the same thing with the corrupt, lying Hillary. Let's hope that the American people resoundingly reject the lies and distortions from the Party of the Jackass and PHONY media and send Pelosi packing to her nursing home. It's obvious she is suffering mentally as well.
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.
    Author: Booker T. Washington

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Unless you just can't stand the idea of "ni**ers" teaching white kids.

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Address the topic, not other posters.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Truth Detector For This Post:

Stone (09-26-2020)