Thread: Trumpcare

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,318 Times in 2,772 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 215 Times in 209 Posts

Default Trumpcare

President Trump on ‘Fox News Sunday’, July 19, 2020:

“We're signing a health care plan within two weeks, a full and complete health care plan ... We're going to sign an immigration plan, a health care plan, and various other plans. And nobody will have done what I'm doing in the next four weeks.”

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tra...resident-trump

So where is it? Still coming …

President Trump at a town hall, Philadelphia, September 16, 2020:

“We're going to be doing a health care plan very strongly and protect people with preexisting conditions … I have it all ready, and it's a much better plan.”

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/09/16/p...are/index.html

Will this be the October surprise? Or this:

N.Y. Judge Orders President’s Son To Answer Fraud Questions Under Oath
    In his ruling, the judge ordered the President’s son to answer questions under oath by October 7.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/sethcoh...ns-under-oath/

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tranquillus in Exile For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (09-27-2020), PoliTalker (09-27-2020)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,151 Times in 10,077 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,450 Times in 2,265 Posts
    Blog Entries

News Flash: Trump is a lying sack of shit.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jack For This Post:

Cypress (09-27-2020), Guno צְבִי (09-27-2020), Trumpet (09-27-2020)

5. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,095 Times in 13,072 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello Tranquillus in Exile,

Quote Originally Posted by Tranquillus in Exile View Post
    President Trump on ‘Fox News Sunday’, July 19, 2020:

“We're signing a health care plan within two weeks, a full and complete health care plan ... We're going to sign an immigration plan, a health care plan, and various other plans. And nobody will have done what I'm doing in the next four weeks.”

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tra...resident-trump

So where is it? Still coming …

President Trump at a town hall, Philadelphia, September 16, 2020:

“We're going to be doing a health care plan very strongly and protect people with preexisting conditions … I have it all ready, and it's a much better plan.”

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/09/16/p...are/index.html

Will this be the October surprise? Or this:

N.Y. Judge Orders President’s Son To Answer Fraud Questions Under Oath
    In his ruling, the judge ordered the President’s son to answer questions under oath by October 7.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/sethcoh...ns-under-oath/
    He is about to kill a health care plan.

His nomination for the SCOTUS is going to vote to kill the Affordable Care Act, and that will kill preexisting conditions.

2.8 million Americans have lost their health coverage since Trump took office.

17 million Americans stand to lose their coverage if the SCOTUS kills the Affordable Care Act.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

Cypress (09-27-2020), Guno צְבִי (09-27-2020), Tranquillus in Exile (09-27-2020), Trumpet (09-27-2020)

7. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Show us the Republican Health Care Plan.

I've never seen one.

They can't agree on anything.

The furthest right winger Republicans want nothing, and the ones in more balanced districts and States want something but they can't agree on what.

There is no one Republican Health Care Plan.

That Fox interview is from July. Two weeks has come and gone long ago. Nothing has been signed.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (09-27-2020), Phantasmal (09-27-2020)

9. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,522 Times in 11,564 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 513 Times in 483 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    News Flash: Trump is a lying sack of shit.
    Awwwww come on Jack tell us what you really think.

10. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 54,760 Times in 33,626 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,065 Times in 4,683 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Show us the Republican Health Care Plan.

I've never seen one.

They can't agree on anything.

The furthest right winger Republicans want nothing, and the ones in more balanced districts and States want something but they can't agree on what.

There is no one Republican Health Care Plan.

That Fox interview is from July. Two weeks has come and gone long ago. Nothing has been signed.
    Just two more weeks, it will be revealed with the “This Is It” Durham report

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Phantasmal For This Post:

Cypress (09-27-2020), Guno צְבִי (09-27-2020), PoliTalker (09-27-2020)

12. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Paraphrasing Trump:

'There are no facts.'

'There is no reality.'

'You can make your own facts.'

'You can believe whatever you want to believe, and if you have enough power, you can make it real.'

'I have a lot of power. I can make up whatever I want to.'

'This is America. I can believe whatever I want to, and if I believe in myself strong enough nobody can hold me back.'

'The strongest fighters win and then they get what they want. I always fight very strong. I get what I want.'

'The world is win/lose. It's winner take all, and I always want to be the winner.'

'Experts can be wrong, so I never believe in experts.'

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

Cypress (09-27-2020), Guno צְבִי (09-27-2020)

14. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    Just two more weeks, it will be revealed with the “This Is It” Durham report
    You would think he would want Durham to release all the findings revealing the 'witch hunt' before the election. Where is it? Where's Durham?

Is this going to be as revealing as his commission to study 'voter fraud' in the 2016 election? You know, the one that was going to 'reveal' the 'proof' that 3 million 'illegals' voted in the 2016 election, and that without them, Trump 'actually got' more votes than Hillary Clinton?

15. The Following User Says Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (09-27-2020)

16. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 54,760 Times in 33,626 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,065 Times in 4,683 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    You would think he would want Durham to release all the findings revealing the 'witch hunt' before the election. Where is it? Where's Durham?

Is this going to be as revealing as his commission to study 'voter fraud' in the 2016 election? You know, the one that was going to 'reveal' the 'proof' that 3 million 'illegals' voted in the 2016 election, and that without them, Trump 'actually got' more votes than Hillary Clinton?
    People are resigning from his team because they are being forced to complete an investigation. I’ve read recently they are investigating the Clinton Foundation, AGAIN!

I don’t know if it’s just me or are there far more pressing issues in our nation besides the Clinton Foundation being investigated for the 6th time.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Phantasmal For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (09-27-2020), PoliTalker (09-27-2020)

18. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello Phantasmal,

Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    People are resigning from his team because they are being forced to complete an investigation. I’ve read recently they are investigating the Clinton Foundation, AGAIN!

I don’t know if it’s just me or are there far more pressing issues in our nation besides the Clinton Foundation being investigated for the 6th time.
    Oh, don't bring that up. It is such an open wound for Trump supporters. They were so adamant to lock her up, but that is a yet another broken promise.

The wall didn't get built.

Obamacare was never repealed and replaced with something 'everybody is going to love.'

-And Hillary never got locked up.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (09-27-2020), Phantasmal (09-27-2020)

20. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Not to mention the nation is full of peaceful Muslims.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

Phantasmal (09-27-2020)

22. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Where is the Republican Health Care Plan?

23. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Eagle_Eye View Post
    Awwwww come on Jack tell us what you really think. : laugh::l augh:
    Republican Health Plan:

24. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,522 Times in 11,564 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 513 Times in 483 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    Republican Health Plan:
    Democrat Affordable Health Care Act "

25. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Eagle_Eye View Post
    Democrat Affordable Health Care Act "
    "In the United States, the Veterans Administration (VA) is an example of socialized medicine."
    https://www.verywellhealth.com/diffe...system-1738546

"The United Kingdom is an example of a country with universal coverage and a single-payer system. Technically speaking, the U.K. model can also be classified as socialized medicine since the government owns most of the hospitals and employs the medical providers."

England, long known for it's Communist Governments, still hasn't gone broke over it's National Health Care Plan.