Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Why do people continue supporting Trump?

1. #46 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by WalterWilson View Post
    "Why do people continue supporting Trump no matter what he does?"

2. #47 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,175 Times in 2,096 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 80 Times in 80 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gemini104104 View Post
    tRump wasn't legally elected in the first place but recruited Russians and his sold out republicans to lawlessly hack the 2016 election in the devil's favor and in violation of U.S. Constitutional law. Everything that tRump does is illegitimate and un Constitutional as a imposter. Not admitting this proves how intellectually deficient and un American tRump's brainwashed cult followers are.
    tRumpanzees basically come in 5 varieties:

Uneducated "white trash".
    Racists.
    Bigots.
    Abortion zealots.
    Failures needing somebody to blame.
    Please leave your Trump 2024 signs in your yard. That way, my dog will know where to take a dump.

3. #48 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,010 Times in 8,569 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 498 Times in 487 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by StoneByStone View Post
    How so?
    I've shown you. It's your problem that you didn't pay attention when it was done.

4. #49 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,043 Times in 3,907 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,697 Times in 1,555 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CFM View Post
    I've shown you. It's your problem that you didn't pay attention when it was done.

5. #50 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by StoneByStone View Post
    You know I have. That's why you're crying.

6. #51 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,858 Times in 3,138 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 124 Times in 122 Posts

Here, I'll start off by pull a "Bev" right back at her, before switching into my own responses...

"Why do people continue supporting Trump no matter what he does?"
    Why do people continue supporting Biden no matter what he does?

A lady named Bev answered it this way:

“You all don't get it. I live in Trump country, in the Ozarks in southern Missouri, one of the last places where the KKK still has a relatively strong established presence.
    You all don't get it. I live in Biden country, in the most liberal county in Wisconsin which regularly supports Democrats to the tune of a 70-30 margin or more)

They don't give a shit what he does. He's just something to rally around and hate liberals, that's it, period.
    They don't give a shit what he does. He's just something to rally around and hate conservatives, that's it, period.

He absolutely realizes that and plays it up. They love it. He knows they love it.
    I can't say that I have yet to hear a liberal even praise Biden one bit; they just hate Trump because they are told to hate him.

The fact that people act like it's anything other than that proves to them that liberals are idiots, all the more reason for high fives all around.
    Yes, liberals generally are idiots.

If you keep getting caught up in "why do they not realize this problem" and "how can they still back Trump after this scandal," then you do not understand what the underlying motivating factor of his support is. It's fuck liberals, that's pretty much it.
    Yes, fuck liberals. They are the party of Satan.

Have you noticed he can do pretty much anything imaginable, and they'll explain some way that rationalizes it that makes zero logical sense?
    Like what?

Because they're not even keeping track of any coherent narrative, it's irrelevant. Fuck liberals is the only relevant thing.
    Yes, fuck liberals.

Trust me; I know firsthand what I'm talking about.
    Me too.

That's why they just laugh at it all because you all don't even realize they truly don't give a fuck about whatever the conversation is about.

It's just a side mission story that doesn't matter anyway.

That's all just trivial details - the economy, health care, whatever.

Fuck liberals.
    Yes, fuck liberals.

Look at the issue with not wearing the masks.

I can tell you what that's about. It's about exposing fear. They're playing chicken with nature, and whoever flinches just moved down their internal pecking order, one step closer to being a liberal.
    No, it's about liberals taking a piss on one's right to make their own healthcare decisions. That is unconstitutional.

You've got to understand the one core value that they hold above all others is hatred for what they consider weakness because that's what they believe strength is, hatred of weakness.

And I mean passionate, sadistic hatred.

And I'm not exaggerating. Believe me.

Sadistic, passionate hatred, and that's what proves they're strong, their passionate hatred for weakness.

Sometimes they will lump vulnerability in with weakness.

They do that because people tend to start humbling themselves when they're in some compromising or overwhelming circumstance, and to them, that's an obvious sign of weakness.

Kindness = weakness. Honesty = weakness.

Compromise = weakness.

They consider their very existence to be superior in every way to anyone who doesn't hate weakness as much as they do.

They consider liberals to be weak people that are inferior, almost a different species, and the fact that liberals are so weak is why they have to unite in large numbers, which they find disgusting, but it's that disgust that is a true expression of their natural superiority.

Go ahead and try to have a logical, rational conversation with them. Just keep in mind what I said here and be forewarned.”
    It sounds as if you have NEVER had an extended conversation with a conservative...

7. #52 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,616 Times in 9,137 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,428 Times in 1,257 Posts

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result. These words are usually credited to the acclaimed genius Albert Einstein.

8. #53 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 22 Times in 20 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    three supreme court justices.......over 200 federal judges......
    tax cuts.....
    lowest unemployment in fifty years......
    record stock market growth......
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    Because he is awesome, and because he was the only one who ever was found who was willing and able to lead the Rebellion against the failed elites.
    Omfg! He IS the failed elite!

Guys, at least try to be like factual. Tax cuts then only affected 14% of the entire population. Stock market has nothing to do with anything. Guess what while Obama was president there was record stock market growth. Matter fact there is under every president because the stock market keeps growing. The president doesn’t have shit to do with the stock market and Unemployment actually, where is Unemployment right now? And where was it when he took office? And where was it when Obama took office? Now under which president did unemployment improve the most? Here’s a hint. Not Donald Trump.

The economy actually slowed under Trump. GDP. Job creation. Every economic indicator, slowed down under Trump. And that was before Covid.

So if you’re going to make a statement, unlike your president, try to make it be true.

oh, one other thing. Trying to stack the courts based on political persuasion actually goes against the charter of the judicial system, which is to set opinions and decisions based on the rule of law and precedence. Not political leaning.

9. #54 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,037 Times in 727 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 372 Times in 345 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    I know lots of people who go to church who wouldn't know the first thing about being president.........you pretend to be rational, yet you intend to vote for a dementia sufferer because he goes to church more than Trump.......and you're an atheist.......does that sound rational to you?.....
    Trump has dementia.

10. #55 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Omfg! He IS the failed elite!

Guys, at least try to be like factual. Tax cuts then only affected 14% of the entire population. Stock market has nothing to do with anything. Guess what while Obama was president there was record stock market growth. Matter fact there is under every president because the stock market keeps growing. The president doesn’t have shit to do with the stock market and Unemployment actually, where is Unemployment right now? And where was it when he took office? And where was it when Obama took office? Now under which president did unemployment improve the most? Here’s a hint. Not Donald Trump.

The economy actually slowed under Trump. GDP. Job creation. Every economic indicator, slowed down under Trump. And that was before Covid.

So if you’re going to make a statement, unlike your president, try to make it be true.

oh, one other thing. Trying to stack the courts based on political persuasion actually goes against the charter of the judicial system, which is to set opinions and decisions based on the rule of law and precedence. Not political leaning.
    ^^^^Claims the stock market "has nothing to do with anything" then immediately gives Obama credit for the growth of something he say has nothing to do with anything.

^^^^^Claims the President "doesn't have shit to do with the stock market" just after applauding Obama for stock market growth.

Unemployment was below 8% when Obama took office and despite claims that a stimulus would keep it below 8%, it grew to over 10%. 50 years low, including that for blacks, is a drastic improvement, something Obama refused to do for his own people.

No one is wanting to stack the courts except lefties. Your side is the one talking about adding Justices. The Constitution you hate indicates the President has the authority to nominate and the Senate has the authority to approve. Those two things taking place isn't stacking a thing, it's doing what the Constitution you hates says is supposed to be done. It's not stacking because you won't like the makeup.

As for opinions and decision being based on the law, are you really claiming that left leaning Justices like Sotomayor, Ginsburg before the bitch died, Kagan, and Breyer didn't let political leanings effect the way they viewed things and that it only happens with the more Conservative Justices? You can but you'd prove yourself an idiot if you did.

11. #56 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Michael_Panetta View Post
    Trump has dementia.
    When was the diagnosis made by a medical doctor?

12. #57 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,320 Times in 9,828 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 510 Times in 483 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Michael_Panetta View Post
    Trump has dementia.
    100% projection

13. #58 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by CFM View Post
    When was the diagnosis made by a medical doctor?
    He hasn't, and neither has Biden. However, Trump has the symptoms.

Covfefe.

14. #59 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by AssHatZombie View Post
    100% projection
    Um, so you think I have dementia?

Lol.

15. #60 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,477 Times in 22,782 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,245 Times in 2,985 Posts
    Blog Entries

"Why do people continue supporting Trump no matter what he does?" A lady named Bev answered it this way:

“You all don't get it. I live in Trump country, in the Ozarks in southern Missouri, one of the last places where the KKK still has a relatively strong established presence.

They don't give a shit what he does. He's just something to rally around and hate liberals, that's it, period.

He absolutely realizes that and plays it up. They love it. He knows they love it.

The fact that people act like it's anything other than that proves to them that liberals are idiots, all the more reason for high fives all around.

If you keep getting caught up in "why do they not realize this problem" and "how can they still back Trump after this scandal," then you do not understand what the underlying motivating factor of his support is. It's fuck liberals, that's pretty much it.

Have you noticed he can do pretty much anything imaginable, and they'll explain some way that rationalizes it that makes zero logical sense?

Because they're not even keeping track of any coherent narrative, it's irrelevant. Fuck liberals is the only relevant thing.

Trust me; I know firsthand what I'm talking about.

That's why they just laugh at it all because you all don't even realize they truly don't give a fuck about whatever the conversation is about.

It's just a side mission story that doesn't matter anyway.

That's all just trivial details - the economy, health care, whatever.

Fuck liberals.

Look at the issue with not wearing the masks.

I can tell you what that's about. It's about exposing fear. They're playing chicken with nature, and whoever flinches just moved down their internal pecking order, one step closer to being a liberal.

You've got to understand the one core value that they hold above all others is hatred for what they consider weakness because that's what they believe strength is, hatred of weakness.

And I mean passionate, sadistic hatred.

And I'm not exaggerating. Believe me.

Sadistic, passionate hatred, and that's what proves they're strong, their passionate hatred for weakness.

Sometimes they will lump vulnerability in with weakness.

They do that because people tend to start humbling themselves when they're in some compromising or overwhelming circumstance, and to them, that's an obvious sign of weakness.

Kindness = weakness. Honesty = weakness.

Compromise = weakness.

They consider their very existence to be superior in every way to anyone who doesn't hate weakness as much as they do.

They consider liberals to be weak people that are inferior, almost a different species, and the fact that liberals are so weak is why they have to unite in large numbers, which they find disgusting, but it's that disgust that is a true expression of their natural superiority.

Go ahead and try to have a logical, rational conversation with them. Just keep in mind what I said here and be forewarned.”
    So when Trump wins re-election, will you self deport? Or just kill yourself. I am rooting for the latter.
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.
    Author: Booker T. Washington

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Unless you just can't stand the idea of "ni**ers" teaching white kids.

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Address the topic, not other posters.