Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: How to Debate Someone Who Lies, Trump

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

Trump should bring some of the women who've accused Slow Joe of inappropriate sexual behavior to the debate.

Lucy Flores

Former Nevada lieutenant governor nominee Lucy Flores alleged that Biden smelled her hair and gave her “a big slow kiss” on the back of her head at an event for her 2014 campaign. In that moment, she wrote, she felt “embarrassed” and “shocked.”

“I wanted nothing more than to get Biden away from me,” she continued. Biden claimed that he had no memory of having “acted inappropriately,” but added that if he was in the wrong, he would “listen respectfully.”

Amy Lappos

When Amy Lappos was a congressional aide for U.S. representative Jim Himes in 2009, she claims that Biden touched and rubbed his nose against hers during a political fund-raiser. “It wasn’t sexual, but he did grab me by the head,” she told the Hartford Courant. “He put his hand around my neck and pulled me in to rub noses with me. When he was pulling me in, I thought he was going to kiss me on the mouth.”

After the incident, Lappos didn’t file a formal complaint. “He was the vice president,” she told the Courant. “I was a nobody.”

D.J. Hill

D.J. Hill was one of two women to come forward with allegations in the New York Times, which referred to Biden’s conduct as “tactile politics” in a report published on April 2. At a 2012 at a fundraising event in Minneapolis, Hill alleges that Biden rested his hand on her shoulder, and then started to move it down her back, which left her feeling “very uncomfortable.”

Caitlyn Caruso

In the same Times report, Caitlyn Caruso claimed that after sharing the story of her sexual assault at a University of Nevada event in 2016, Biden hugged her “just a little bit too long” and laid his hand on her thigh.

“It doesn’t even really cross your mind that such a person would dare perpetuate harm like that,” she told the Times. “These are supposed to be people you can trust.”

Ally Coll

Ally Coll told the Washington Post that at a 2008 reception, Biden squeezed her shoulders, complimented her smile, and held her “for a beat too long.” A young DEMOCRAT staffer at the time, Coll said her initial reaction was to shrug it off. But she told the Post she now feels the alleged incident was inappropriate, adding, “There’s been a lack of understanding about the way that power can turn something that might seem innocuous into something that can make somebody feel uncomfortable.”

Sofie Karasek

In 2016, Sofie Karasek was photographed holding hands and touching foreheads with Biden at the Oscars, where she stood alongside 50 other sexual-assault survivors during Lady Gaga’s performance. It was a moment that soon went viral, and was described then by the Post as “powerful.” But in the Post’s report published this week, Karasek says she believes that Biden violated her personal space. She also told the Post that she wasn’t impressed with Biden’s two-minute-long video response to the growing unwanted-touching allegations against him — as he “didn’t take ownership in the way that he needs to.”

“He emphasized that he wants to connect with people and, of course, that’s important,” she told the publication. “But again, all of our interactions and friendships are a two-way street. Too often it doesn’t matter how the woman feels about it or they just assume that they’re fine with it.”

Vail Kohnert-Yount

In the same Post report, Vail Kohnert-Yount alleged that when she was a White House intern in the spring of 2013, Biden “put his hand on the back of [her] head and pressed his forehead to [her] forehead” when he introduced himself, and that he called her a “pretty girl.” She was “so shocked,” she said, “that it was hard to focus on what he was saying.”

Tara Reade

Tara Reade told the Union that Biden touched her several times when she worked in his U.S. Senate office in 1993. The incidents, in which she said Biden would “put his hand on my shoulder and run his finger up my neck,” allegedly occurred when she was in her mid-20s. Reade told the Union that her responsibilities at work were reduced after she refused to serve drinks at an event — a task she believes she was assigned because Biden liked her legs.

Reade reportedly spoke to U.S. Senate personnel about what was going on, and Biden’s office allegedly found out. She left his office two months later, after only nine months on the job.

In March 2020, Reade expanded on her account, telling the podcaster Katie Halper that Biden sexually assaulted her in the spring of 1993. Reade reiterated her story in interviews with the New York Times the following month, telling the paper that — when she dropped off a gym bag with him one day — he pushed her up against a wall and started kissing her neck, before sliding his hand up her shirt and ultimately up her skirt. “It happened at once. He’s talking to me and his hands are everywhere and everything is happening very quickly,” she recalled. “He was kissing me and he said, very low, ‘Do you want to go somewhere else?’” Reade said Biden penetrated her with his fingers before she was able to pull away. When she did, she says he appeared confused. “He looked at me kind of almost puzzled or shocked,” she told the Times. “He said, ‘Come on, man, I heard you liked me.’”

Reade also said Biden reprimanded her. “He pointed his finger at me and he just goes: ‘You’re nothing to me. Nothing,’” she said.

https://www.thecut.com/2020/04/joe-biden-accuser-accusations-allegations.html

2. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,099 Times in 1,499 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 812 Times in 726 Posts

Moderator: Chris Wallace, anchor of “Fox News Sunday”

Details: The debate will be 90 minutes long and have no commercial breaks. It will be divided into six 15-minute segments that Wallace has chosen. They are: 1) The Trump and Biden records; 2) The Supreme Court; 3) Covid-19; 4) the economy; 5) race and violence in cities; 6) the integrity of the election.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/elect...top-table-main

3. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 38 Times in 38 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by jacksonsprat22 View Post
    you're a troll
    No, I am not. You are an arrogant asshole. People like you get more votes for Trump. Thanks.

4. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by coldjoint View Post
    No, I am not. You are an arrogant asshole. People like you get more votes for Trump. Thanks.
    zzzzzzzz

5. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Michael_Panetta View Post
    You're one sick loser.

Biden will join him Nov. 3rd.

6. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

zzzzzzzz
    Lots of people here that hope you never wake up.

7. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by coldjoint View Post
    Put me on ignore.[/COLOR]
    bye troll

8. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by prat22 View Post
    Details: The debate will be 90 minutes long and have no commercial breaks.
    Think Hidin' Biden will show up, or if he does, can he make it through the 90 minutes without being injected with drugs or pissing his Depends?

9. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,477 Times in 22,782 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,245 Times in 2,985 Posts
    Blog Entries

Don’t waste your time fact-checking the president. If you attempt to counter every falsehood or distortion that Mr. Trump serves up, you will cede control of the debate. And, by trying to correct him, you will paradoxically strengthen the misinformation rather than undermine it. (Research shows that trying to correct a falsehood with truth can backfire by reinforcing the original lie. )

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/09/25/o...biden-lie.html
    I am much more concerned over who is fact checking the lying PHONY media. Or who is fact checking the lie filled septuagenarian with onset dementia Hiden Biden? Who is fact checking that lying cunt Schumer? Or Shifty Schiff?
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.
    Author: Booker T. Washington

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Unless you just can't stand the idea of "ni**ers" teaching white kids.

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Address the topic, not other posters.

10. #40 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

My advice to Biden. Talk past Mr Trump. Address the American people. Stay calm and focused. Tell the citizens of the US how you will make our lives better.
    I am sure he is listening to some anonymous dumbass on JPP for advice.

"When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.

11. #41 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    am much more concerned over who is fact checking the lying PHONY media. Or who is fact checking the lie filled septuagenarian with onset dementia Hiden Biden? Who is fact checking that lying cunt Schumer? Or Shifty Schiff?
    Why, leftists are.

12. #42 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I am sure he is listening to some anonymous dumbass on JPP for advice.
    Actually, that's not out of the question. Yes, Biden is that stupid.

13. #43 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Michael_Spametta View Post
    True. The best way to antagonize a moron like Trump is to ignore him. Imagine if Biden doesn't even look in Trump's direction. Trump will have a meltdown on Twitter later that night.
    I didn't know you possessed psychic powers of precognition.

What's Apple stock going to do next Tuesday?

14. #44 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    That’s what I would do, ignore him. Talk policy
    The Democratic Party of the Jackass never wants to talk policy. They know that a majority of Americans do not support their Marxist agenda to destroy the nation.

They'd prefer to whine about the bad Orange man with fabricated bullshit.

15. #45 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

The Democratic Party of the Jackass never wants to talk policy. They know that a majority of Americans do not support their Marxist agenda to destroy the nation.

They'd prefer to whine about the bad Orange man with fabricated bullshit.
    Ignoring what you can't understand or refute logically is the practice of imbeciles, TD.