Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Cuomo wants to prevent New Yorkers from taking Vaccine until he approves it.

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,969 Times in 14,556 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 949 Times in 933 Posts
    Blog Entries

Default Cuomo wants to prevent New Yorkers from taking Vaccine until he approves it.

Cuomo says he doesn't trust the Federal Government. Cuomo wants New York state to approve the COVID vaccine before New Yorkers can have access to the vaccine. So let me get this straight. The state that killed 11,000 New Yorkers by forcing nursing homes to admit COVID patients wants to control access to the vaccine. The same state that didn't have enough ventilators and had to beg the Federal government to supply the ventilators they failed to stock pile. New York the state that had to beg the Federal Government to give them PPE that they failed to stockpile. The state that begged the Federal Government to send a 1,000 bed hospital ship . The same state that begged the Federal Government to build a huge hospital in the New York convention center.

I trust the FDA and the Federal Government a HELL of a lot more than I do Cuomo and New York state government. I pity New Yorkers.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ExpressLane For This Post:

anatta (09-25-2020), Bigdog (09-25-2020), cancel2 2022 (09-25-2020), Darth Omar (09-25-2020)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,029 Times in 12,559 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,401 Times in 1,345 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ExpressLane View Post
    Cuomo says he doesn't trust the Federal Government. Cuomo wants New York state to approve the COVID vaccine before New Yorkers can have access to the vaccine. So let me get this straight. The state that killed 11,000 New Yorkers by forcing nursing homes to admit COVID patients wants to control access to the vaccine. The same state that didn't have enough ventilators and had to beg the Federal government to supply the ventilators they failed to stock pile. New York the state that had to beg the Federal Government to give them PPE that they failed to stockpile. The state that begged the Federal Government to send a 1,000 bed hospital ship . The same state that begged the Federal Government to build a huge hospital in the New York convention center.

I trust the FDA and the Federal Government a HELL of a lot more than I do Cuomo and New York state government. I pity New Yorkers.
    New York has been for the last 20 years at least one of the five worst run states in America, the incompetence and corruption of Albany is legendary, but forget all that!
    This illegal illegitimate regime that runs America is at fault...not me.... they do not represent me and I have long objected to their crimes against humanity.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hawkeye10 For This Post:

anatta (09-25-2020), Bigdog (09-25-2020), cancel2 2022 (09-25-2020)

5. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    New York has been for the last 20 years at least one of the five worst run states in America, the incompetence and corruption of Albany is legendary, but forget all that!
    If the rest of the country had lost as many COVID patients as New York per capita the US would have lost 625,000 people.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExpressLane For This Post:

Bigdog (09-25-2020), cancel2 2022 (09-25-2020)

7. #4 | Top
    Living in rural America, "clinging to guns and religion"
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,515 Times in 16,977 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 522 Times in 502 Posts

If the rest of the country had lost as many COVID patients as New York per capita the US would have lost 625,000 people.
    There you go. Now you'll have every liberal impulsively scampering to try to figure out how you came up with that number.
    Maybe guno, the machinist and engineer (LOL!) can help them out?
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to RB 60 For This Post:

cancel2 2022 (09-25-2020)

9. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RB 60 View Post
    There you go. Now you'll have every liberal impulsively scampering to try to figure out how you came up with that number.
    Maybe guno, the machinist and engineer (LOL!) can help them out?
    I find it amazing that Cuomo can criticize Trump's performance on COVID . If Cuomo had been in charge of the US we would have lost 3 times as many people to COVID.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExpressLane For This Post:

anatta (09-25-2020), cancel2 2022 (09-25-2020), Stretch (09-25-2020)

11. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,931 Times in 5,908 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 444 Times in 424 Posts
    Blog Entries

While it is foolish to trust uncle sam, its far more foolish to trust the mafia.
    "Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the vote decide everything." Joseph Stalin
    The USA has lost WWIV to China with no other weapons but China Virus and some cash to buy democrats.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Celticguy For This Post:

Sailor (09-25-2020)

13. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,758 Times in 11,557 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 889 Times in 847 Posts

Holy crap! Dr. 'Cuomo' Moreau is gonna "approve" the remedy for sick people!!!! YIKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Island of Dr. Moreau is a 1996 American science fiction horror film
    Abortion rights dogma can obscure human reason & harden the human heart so much that the same person who feels
    empathy for animal suffering can lack compassion for unborn children who experience lethal violence and excruciating
    pain in abortion.

Unborn animals are protected in their nesting places, humans are not. To abort something is to end something
    which has begun. To abort life is to end it.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Stretch For This Post:

anatta (09-25-2020), cancel2 2022 (09-25-2020), Sailor (09-25-2020)

15. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,041 Times in 13,848 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,042 Times in 2,838 Posts

Well, if you are going to go there, at least be honest about it, Cuomo said the State would review any vaccine the FDA recommended and then they would offer a recommendation, basically, he was saying he questions what the FDA puts out considering that we know now that Trump edits everything the FDA issues, and we all know how honest Trump is, even when American lives are at stake

And you are just as wrong on all the Hannity innuendos that filled the rest of your post

16. The Following User Groans At archives For This Awful Post:

17. The Following User Says Thank You to archives For This Post:

Phantasmal (09-25-2020)

18. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,758 Times in 11,557 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 889 Times in 847 Posts

NY mass killer Cuomo will now play doctor. How reassuring.
    Abortion rights dogma can obscure human reason & harden the human heart so much that the same person who feels
    empathy for animal suffering can lack compassion for unborn children who experience lethal violence and excruciating
    pain in abortion.

Unborn animals are protected in their nesting places, humans are not. To abort something is to end something
    which has begun. To abort life is to end it.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Stretch For This Post:

ExpressLane (09-25-2020)

20. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I find it amazing that Cuomo can criticize Trump's performance on COVID . If Cuomo had been in charge of the US we would have lost 3 times as many people to COVID.
    Ah, look at the facts there "express," Cuomo took the State which was the epicenter of the virus when the virus was introduced into the US down to the one percent or less infection rate it enjoys today, often suffering low double digit deaths a day while other States are still in the hundreds, that is leadership

Now lets look at Trump's "success," the virus is still spreading rapidly in parts of the country, Trump is still lying to Americans regarding the virus, supplies are still often in short supply, there still isn't a national policy, Trump often contradicts his own medical and science experts, and close to a thousand Americans are dying daily from a virus we have had seven months to study

Common sense dictates one party offered leadership while the other not

21. The Following User Groans At archives For This Awful Post:

22. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    Well, if you are going to go there, at least be honest about it, Cuomo said the State would review any vaccine the FDA recommended and then they would offer a recommendation, basically, he was saying he questions what the FDA puts out considering that we know now that Trump edits everything the FDA issues, and we all know how honest Trump is, even when American lives are at stake

And you are just as wrong on all the Hannity innuendos that filled the rest of your post
    Bottom line Cuomo makes the decision that the state with the second highest death rate will decide if the FDA is doing a good enough job. Sorry bro but I trust the FDA and their virologists more than I trust the state of New York. Cuomo lost far more people than needed because of his ineptitude.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to ExpressLane For This Post:

24. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Bottom line Cuomo makes the decision that the state with the second highest death rate will decide if the FDA is doing a good enough job. Sorry bro but I trust the FDA and their virologists more than I trust the state of New York. Cuomo lost far more people than needed because of his ineptitude.
    And to catch you up with the facts, the State with one of the lowest infection and death rates in the country today, didn't happen on its own, and you aren't trusting the FDA virologists, rather Trump's interpretation of the FDA virologists, you really are behind in the facts

25. The Following User Groans At archives For This Awful Post:

26. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

What the frick?

He can’t do that, can he?
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

27. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,029 Times in 12,559 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,401 Times in 1,345 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Omar View Post
    What the frick?

He can’t do that, can he?
    Governors routinely now pretend like they are Kings and Queens ruling by royal decree, and the courts almost never object.
    This illegal illegitimate regime that runs America is at fault...not me.... they do not represent me and I have long objected to their crimes against humanity.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Hawkeye10 For This Post:

Sailor (09-25-2020)

29. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,679 Times in 16,485 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 585 Times in 561 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    Governors routinely now pretend like they are Kings and Queens ruling by royal decree, and the courts almost never object.
    Especially blue states. They just kneel and obey. Democrat politicians rely on that kind of weakness.