Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 20

Thread: The Mask King

  1. #1 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    3,052
    Thanks
    872
    Thanked 389 Times in 349 Posts
    Groans
    51
    Groaned 98 Times in 85 Posts

    Default The Mask King



    Another biographer called Kreuger a "genius and swindler", and John Kenneth Galbraith wrote that he was the "Leonardo of larcenists". Kreuger's financial empire collapsed during the Great Depression. The Price Waterhouse autopsy of his financial empire stated: "The manipulations were so childish that anyone with but a rudimentary knowledge of bookkeeping could see the books were falsified." In March 1932, he was found dead in the bedroom of his flat in Paris. The police concluded that he had committed suicide, but decades later, his brother Torsten claimed that he had been murdered, which spawned some controversial literature on the subject.

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ivar_Kreuger

    Ivar Kreuger was the Match King.

    Anthony Fauci is the Mask King. Both are swindlers.

    State-by-State Guide to Face Mask Requirements
    34 states and the District of Columbia mandate face-covering in public
    by Andy Markowitz
    Updated September 23,, 2020

    https://www.aarp.org/health/healthy-...ronavirus.html

    Most retail stores will not let you in without a mask. Masks are generally required in your doctor’s office. Just about every business requires masks for their employees and their customers.

    Can anybody answer this question?

    Do all of those actors on TV shows wear masks, or keep their distance, when they are working? MY ANSWER is NO for obvious reasons. Bureaucrat parasites in the medical industry like Dr. Fauci, and Democrats in Congress, gave show biz parasites a mask exception.

    Bottom line: Actors with HIV-AIDS kissed women when the plot demanded it. As far as I know —— actresses were never told in advance that kissing an infected actor put them in harm’s way.

    My point. The Mask King had a hand in kissing HIV-AIDS.

    I know Fauci made a small fortune using the power of government to force tens of millions of Americans to wear masks. Getting a buck for every mask manufactured and sold is big money.

    I do not know how much Fauci raked in protecting Big Pharma selling HIV-AIDS treatments.


    As director of National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Disease, Fauci has grappled with major public health crises, including the AIDS epidemic, Zika, Ebola and now COVID-19. He is also the recipient of the Presidential Medal of Freedom, awarded by President George W. Bush in 2008.

    Bobby Kennedy gave his life for this country. His son would make him proud.

    It’s unbelievable that a group would give Dr. Fauci an honor in Bobby Kennedy’s name.


    UNBELIEVABLE: In New Interview Bobby Kennedy Jr. Claims Dr. Fauci will Make Millions on Coronavirus Vaccine and Owns Half the Patent
    By Joe Hoft
    Published August 3, 2020 at 9:54pm

    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...s-half-patent/

    https://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...98#post3811298
    The basic test of freedom is perhaps less in what we are free to do than in what we are free not to do. It is the freedom to refrain, withdraw and abstain which makes a totalitarian regime impossible. Eric Hoffer

  2. #2 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    3,052
    Thanks
    872
    Thanked 389 Times in 349 Posts
    Groans
    51
    Groaned 98 Times in 85 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Flanders View Post
    I know Fauci made a small fortune using the power of government to force tens of millions of Americans to wear masks. Getting a buck for every mask manufactured and sold is big money.
    The Mask King’s income just took a big hit:


    Governor DeSantis reopens Florida restaurants and bars at FULL CAPACITY after decline in COVID infections and ends fines for not wearing a face mask
    By Reuters
    Published: 15:33 EDT, 25 September 2020

    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ants-bars.html

    Look for Democrat swamp creature Diarrhea Mouth Pelosi to propose federal legislation that levies hefty fines on everybody in Florida caught without wearing a mask.

    Incidentally, the biggest lie told in the pandemic scam is finally being exposed. The grossly inflated number of Americans who actually died from coronavirus was essential to make the lie work. This cartoon exposes the fraud more effectively than anything I can say:


    The basic test of freedom is perhaps less in what we are free to do than in what we are free not to do. It is the freedom to refrain, withdraw and abstain which makes a totalitarian regime impossible. Eric Hoffer

  3. #3 | Top
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    56,923
    Thanks
    75,935
    Thanked 35,504 Times in 22,832 Posts
    Groans
    2,427
    Groaned 4,247 Times in 3,928 Posts
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Flanders View Post
    The Mask King’s income just took a big hit:


    Governor DeSantis reopens Florida restaurants and bars at FULL CAPACITY after decline in COVID infections and ends fines for not wearing a face mask
    By Reuters
    Published: 15:33 EDT, 25 September 2020

    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ants-bars.html

    Look for Democrat swamp creature Diarrhea Mouth Pelosi to propose federal legislation that levies hefty fines on everybody in Florida caught without wearing a mask.

    Incidentally, the biggest lie told in the pandemic scam is finally being exposed. The grossly inflated number of Americans who actually died from coronavirus was essential to make the lie work. This cartoon exposes the fraud more effectively than anything I can say:


    Seriously, seek help

  4. #4 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    6,159
    Thanks
    288
    Thanked 1,922 Times in 1,498 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 98 Times in 96 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Flanders View Post


    Another biographer called Kreuger a "genius and swindler", and John Kenneth Galbraith wrote that he was the "Leonardo of larcenists". Kreuger's financial empire collapsed during the Great Depression. The Price Waterhouse autopsy of his financial empire stated: "The manipulations were so childish that anyone with but a rudimentary knowledge of bookkeeping could see the books were falsified." In March 1932, he was found dead in the bedroom of his flat in Paris. The police concluded that he had committed suicide, but decades later, his brother Torsten claimed that he had been murdered, which spawned some controversial literature on the subject.

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ivar_Kreuger

    Ivar Kreuger was the Match King.

    Anthony Fauci is the Mask King. Both are swindlers.

    State-by-State Guide to Face Mask Requirements
    34 states and the District of Columbia mandate face-covering in public
    by Andy Markowitz
    Updated September 23,, 2020

    https://www.aarp.org/health/healthy-...ronavirus.html

    Most retail stores will not let you in without a mask. Masks are generally required in your doctor’s office. Just about every business requires masks for their employees and their customers.

    Can anybody answer this question?

    Do all of those actors on TV shows wear masks, or keep their distance, when they are working? MY ANSWER is NO for obvious reasons. Bureaucrat parasites in the medical industry like Dr. Fauci, and Democrats in Congress, gave show biz parasites a mask exception.

    Bottom line: Actors with HIV-AIDS kissed women when the plot demanded it. As far as I know —— actresses were never told in advance that kissing an infected actor put them in harm’s way.

    My point. The Mask King had a hand in kissing HIV-AIDS.

    I know Fauci made a small fortune using the power of government to force tens of millions of Americans to wear masks. Getting a buck for every mask manufactured and sold is big money.

    I do not know how much Fauci raked in protecting Big Pharma selling HIV-AIDS treatments.


    As director of National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Disease, Fauci has grappled with major public health crises, including the AIDS epidemic, Zika, Ebola and now COVID-19. He is also the recipient of the Presidential Medal of Freedom, awarded by President George W. Bush in 2008.

    Bobby Kennedy gave his life for this country. His son would make him proud.

    It’s unbelievable that a group would give Dr. Fauci an honor in Bobby Kennedy’s name.


    UNBELIEVABLE: In New Interview Bobby Kennedy Jr. Claims Dr. Fauci will Make Millions on Coronavirus Vaccine and Owns Half the Patent
    By Joe Hoft
    Published August 3, 2020 at 9:54pm

    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...s-half-patent/

    https://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...98#post3811298
    Masks are leftists swastikas

  5. #5 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    3,052
    Thanks
    872
    Thanked 389 Times in 349 Posts
    Groans
    51
    Groaned 98 Times in 85 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yakuda View Post
    Masks are leftists swastikas
    To Yakuda: It will not be long before swastika masks are hot sellers.



    The basic test of freedom is perhaps less in what we are free to do than in what we are free not to do. It is the freedom to refrain, withdraw and abstain which makes a totalitarian regime impossible. Eric Hoffer

  6. #6 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    32,029
    Thanks
    200
    Thanked 13,819 Times in 9,613 Posts
    Groans
    3,992
    Groaned 3,167 Times in 2,942 Posts

    Default

    I cannot believe how nuts rightys are.There is no bottom.

  7. #7 | Top
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    74,150
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 19 Times in 18 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nerdberg View Post
    I cannot believe how nuts rightys are.There is no bottom.
    The science...follow the science.

    Quote Originally Posted by Legion View Post



    Florida schools reopened en masse, but a surge in coronavirus didn't follow

    Leftist teachers told Floridians there would be a spike in COVID-19 cases when Florida reopened schools in August.

    Florida mandated that public schools offer face-to-face instruction and that campuses reopen no later than Aug. 31, a decision that drew an unsuccessful lawsuit from the state teachers union, who wanted to continue drawing paychecks for staying home all day.



    FAT LEFTIST EXPLOITS A CHILD IN HER BID TO GET PAID FOR STAYING HOME ALL DAY



    A USA TODAY analysis shows the state’s positive case count among kids ages 5 to 17 declined through late September.

    Requests from parents to return remote learners to the classroom have surged. In Martin County, along the Atlantic Coast, the school district logged nearly four times as many as those asking to switch from in-person to remote.

    The only surge in overall cases is among college-age people likely to be BLM/Antifa rioters– not schoolchildren, the analysis found.

    Crestfallen leftists posing as experts cautioned that opened schools could still be the source of future problems. They warned against using data as a reason to reopen America again.

  8. #8 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    3,052
    Thanks
    872
    Thanked 389 Times in 349 Posts
    Groans
    51
    Groaned 98 Times in 85 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Flanders View Post
    I know Fauci made a small fortune using the power of government to force tens of millions of Americans to wear masks. Getting a buck for every mask manufactured and sold is big money
    I should have said ‘big Chinese money’:

    COVID mask sales to West help China's economy recover from coronavirus
    by Joel Gehrke
    October 19, 2020 11:39 AM

    https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/p...om-coronavirus
    The basic test of freedom is perhaps less in what we are free to do than in what we are free not to do. It is the freedom to refrain, withdraw and abstain which makes a totalitarian regime impossible. Eric Hoffer

  9. #9 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Posts
    968
    Thanks
    180
    Thanked 214 Times in 181 Posts
    Groans
    14
    Groaned 18 Times in 16 Posts

    Default

    I went swimming last week and I wore a mask.

  10. #10 | Top
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    74,150
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 19 Times in 18 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jakemax View Post
    I went swimming last week and I wore a mask.
    Did you, Cultsmasher?

  11. #11 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Posts
    968
    Thanks
    180
    Thanked 214 Times in 181 Posts
    Groans
    14
    Groaned 18 Times in 16 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Legion View Post
    Did you, Cultsmasher?
    We had to. Didn't want to catch anything.

  12. #12 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    3,052
    Thanks
    872
    Thanked 389 Times in 349 Posts
    Groans
    51
    Groaned 98 Times in 85 Posts

    Default

    UPDATE

    Quote Originally Posted by Flanders View Post
    Masks are generally required in your doctor’s office.

    I wonder how many doctors were punished for failing to kill the Mask King?


    "I want you to know that I never shut down during the entire COVID season, from the time it was declared till now," LaTulippe told the crowd. "I hate to tell you this -- it might scare you -- but I and my staff, none of us once wore a mask in my clinic. And how many problems did we have in our clinic from that? Zero. Absolutely none."


    Doctor Has License Yanked After Saying This About the Coronavirus
    Bronson Stocking
    Posted: Dec 05, 2020 10:33 PM

    https://townhall.com/tipsheet/bronso...rical-n2581116
    The basic test of freedom is perhaps less in what we are free to do than in what we are free not to do. It is the freedom to refrain, withdraw and abstain which makes a totalitarian regime impossible. Eric Hoffer

  13. #13 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    3,052
    Thanks
    872
    Thanked 389 Times in 349 Posts
    Groans
    51
    Groaned 98 Times in 85 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Flanders View Post
    I know Fauci made a small fortune using the power of government to force tens of millions of Americans to wear masks. Getting a buck for every mask manufactured and sold is big money.
    Scummy Joe Biden is king among crooks. There is no doubt he is in for a king-size slice of the mask pie:


    WASHINGTON — The Biden White House is considering sending masks directly to American households, according to three people familiar with the discussions, an action the Trump administration explored but scrapped.
    XXXXX

    The Department of Health and Human Services signed $640 million in contracts [that is the first year] in May with a group of textile manufacturers to make masks under Project America Strong, according to federal purchase records. The largest contract went to Hanes, which made 450 million masks in May and July.

    Since April, public health experts have encouraged elected leaders to promote mask-wearing. Trump was reluctant to do so, almost never sporting one in public. He defiantly removed a surgical mask when he returned to the White House from Walter Reed National Military Medical Center, where he was hospitalized in October after his own Covid-19 diagnosis.


    Biden administration weighs plan to directly send masks to all Americans
    Monica Alba and Carol E. Lee and Kristen Welker
    February 4, 2021, 4:00 AM

    https://www.aol.com/news/biden-admin...100048563.html
    The basic test of freedom is perhaps less in what we are free to do than in what we are free not to do. It is the freedom to refrain, withdraw and abstain which makes a totalitarian regime impossible. Eric Hoffer

  14. #14 | Top
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    74,150
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 19 Times in 18 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Default

    Fun fact: Fauci is the highest-paid federal employee ever.

  15. #15 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    3,052
    Thanks
    872
    Thanked 389 Times in 349 Posts
    Groans
    51
    Groaned 98 Times in 85 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Legion View Post
    Fun fact: Fauci is the highest-paid federal employee ever.
    To Legion: He is also the highest paid crook. At least big city bosses from an earlier time were elected, while Dr. Fraud is an unelected bureaucrat. He could teach Frank Hague -Jersey City, Jim Curley-Boston, et al. how it is done.

    Parenthetically, J. Edgar Hoover (1895 - 1972) never did, or said, anything to harm the American people. Presidents were afraid of him because he kept the crooks, the perverts, and the Communists in line. (Compare Hoover to FBI directors since Hoover died.)




    Conversely, Fauci injures every private sector America, yet he cannot be fired.
    The basic test of freedom is perhaps less in what we are free to do than in what we are free not to do. It is the freedom to refrain, withdraw and abstain which makes a totalitarian regime impossible. Eric Hoffer

Similar Threads

  1. The mask police
    By tinfoil in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 71
    Last Post: 08-18-2020, 05:43 PM
  2. How to get away with not wearing a mask regardless what anyone says
    By canceled.2021.1 in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 158
    Last Post: 06-25-2020, 05:26 AM
  3. No Mask No Entry
    By PoliTalker in forum General Politics Forum
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: 06-21-2020, 12:34 PM
  4. Steve "King of the Congressional Racists" King is out in Iowa.
    By Tacomaman in forum General Politics Forum
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-03-2020, 01:01 PM
  5. New York KING Cuomo orders EVERYONE to wear a mask in public
    By Text Drivers are Killers in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-16-2020, 10:33 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •