Members banned from this thread: cancel2 2022, Legion, canceled.2021.2, CFM and Yakuda

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Notorious RBG

1. #46 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,450 Times in 52,465 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,513 Times in 2,470 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    “Hillary Clinton today is more likely to win in a landslide that would not only have an impact on this race but realign the country politically to some extent, then Trump is to win at all.” Mark Halperin, of Bloomberg politics said.

“This could be tight, or it could be a landslide for Hillary,” MSNBC’s Joe Scarborough said.

“If this collapse of support among women. . . spreads among women voters across the country, he’s going to lose by a landslide and they could lose the senate and the house,” GOP speechwriter David Gergen predicted.

Poor, poor man is stuck in 2016 and doesn't know this is 2020. I knew it was only a matter of time for him before he finally loses it all and will be gone like Evince.
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

2. The Following User Groans At Doc Dutch For This Awful Post:

Earl (09-26-2020)

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc Dutch For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (09-26-2020)

4. #47 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,680 Times in 17,934 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,248 Times in 3,052 Posts
    Blog Entries

Sad loon; the Democratic Party of the Jackass is helpless to stop Donald J. Trump from nominating and getting his THIRD Supreme Court Justice.

After his re-election, I expect we will see even more lunatic foot stomping and screeching from the low IQ left. After all, they are all about Fascism. Screw valid elections eight KenTard?
    Indeed.

Whining losers.

Win the Senate and the White House and you can nominate whomever you please.

Until then, just shut up, losers.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Earl For This Post:

Truth Detector (09-26-2020)

6. #48 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,477 Times in 22,782 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,245 Times in 2,985 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    That's the United States military and that's a United States flag, dumbass.
    ^Dumb twat thinks the people standing around the casket bearers are military.
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.
    Author: Booker T. Washington

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Unless you just can't stand the idea of "ni**ers" teaching white kids.

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Address the topic, not other posters.

7. #49 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,477 Times in 22,782 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,245 Times in 2,985 Posts
    Blog Entries

Poor, poor man is stuck in 2016 and doesn't know this is 2020. I knew it was only a matter of time for him before he finally loses it all and will be gone like Evince.
    Poor, dumb fuck thinks that the PHONY media isn't pulling the same stupid stunt they did in 2016. I do wish you had a brain and were as smart as you think you are. Really I do.

"When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.
    Author: Booker T. Washington

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Unless you just can't stand the idea of "ni**ers" teaching white kids.

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Address the topic, not other posters.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Truth Detector For This Post:

Earl (09-26-2020)

9. #50 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,450 Times in 52,465 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,513 Times in 2,470 Posts
    Blog Entries

Poor, dumb fuck thinks that the PHONY media isn't pulling the same stupid stunt they did in 2016. I do wish you had a brain and were as smart as you think you are. Really I do.

^Dumb twat thinks the people standing around the casket bearers are military.
    ^Poor guy doesn't even recognize the US military and US flag.
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc Dutch For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (09-26-2020)

11. #51 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,845 Times in 14,185 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,453 Times in 1,372 Posts
    Blog Entries

^Poor guy doesn't even recognize the US military and US flag.
    He never served , too low grade

like these guys

“If we have to have a choice between being dead and pitied, and being alive with a bad image, we’d rather be alive and have the bad image.”

— Golda Meir

Zionism is the movement for the self-determination and statehood for the Jewish people in their ancestral homeland, the land of Israel.

“If Hamas put down their weapons, there would be no more violence. If the Jews put down their weapons, there would be no Israel."

ברוך השם

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Guno צְבִי For This Post:

PoliTalker (09-26-2020)

13. #52 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,235 Times in 10,345 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,490 Times in 1,337 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Hello BRUTALITOPS,

Ford was obviously being completely sincere. Why did Republicans refuse to take the time to investigate the rest of the allegations by all the other witnesses?

If you were confident that a truly good choice was made then your reasoned arguments would suffice to aptly make your point. You wouldn't have to stoop to using the trashy tell-offs I refuse to quote.

Comon, man. I am trying to connect with your thinking mind. Save the knee-jerk emotional nastiness for those who want to play that game. I know you're intelligent. And you know I am. So I'm not falling for the worn-out usual tricks. I only want to talk to the intelligent part of your mind that can make good points. You're smart enough to know that a good forum has to allow all points of view. If you ran off all the liberals then it would just be a bunch of conservatives high-fiving each other and stoking egos. The only way a forum can be really good is to allow all views to be heard. That's why you need to hear what I have to say.

I'm never going to tell you off or put you down. That's child's play and you're smart enough to know it. You know you're at your best when you're making the really good points that only you are capable of.

This thing about Ford wasn't one of them. It's BS. You know Kav is dirty. So is Thomas.

There is a reason RBG was confirmed by a vote of 96-3 and it wasn't because conservatives are so magnanimous. You can tell others that BS but you know better than to really believe that.

Nominate somebody who will truly be fair. Stop trying to stack the court. That's the real issue here.

Give us another John Roberts. That would make America greater.

Here's what's really going on: (Like Joe Biden would say, "Now here's the deal:")

Republicans know the cloak of secrecy is off their party of greed.

Too many people know the truth that the Republican party is the party of the super-rich greedy power-junkies who have zero interest in making America great.

Their idea of 'great' is they get a lot richer, and everybody else doesn't.

They don't really care about abortion. They are just using the evangelicals to get richer.

And now that America is changing demographics, they know it's the last hurrah. They can't see America being fooled enough to every put them in power again, so it's their last chance to stack the court, and they are taking it. That's what's going on.

If you don't want to admit that, and you think you're going to distract from what's really going on by telling people off, go for it.

It's not working any more. I know better. Lots of people do.

Oh, it might work on some, but it ain't working here.

I see right through it.

A lot of us do.

And that's a big problem for greedy power junkies.

Like the Wizard of Oz exposing the man behind the curtain, higher knowledge is slowly creeping out into greater society. And that spells doom for today's Republican party.

And that's the 800lb gorilla in the room that has conservatives so edgy.

That's why it is so hard to get a conservative to just talk and drop all the attitude.
    you are an idiot. every witness ford herself named that was at the party completely refuted her story. When she was 15 years old, she still does't remember how she got home from being 8 miles away. She refused to say the date it happened in spite of kavanaugh having a calendar with literally every activity he did that summer and where he was. I didn't read the rest of your retarded post btw. Ps, you dont have to say hello before every single post, this isn't the 1930s you boomer. we aren't writing telegrams. the reason ginsberg was confirmed is because republicans have always played fair and given your judges your due. We never made it political, but after countless attempts at obstruction, we are done with you guys now. We own the court, go fuck yourselves.

---

Quote Originally Posted by Mott the Hoople View Post
    Grind is basically right
    Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    Grind’s got you beat by miles. He is very intelligent.

14. #53 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,235 Times in 10,345 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,490 Times in 1,337 Posts
    Blog Entries

poll, ask yourself this question. From souter, to roberts, to sandra day o cooner, to kennedy, notice how conservative appointees often side with liberals on issues. When was the last time a liberal justice sided with conservatives on a close case? Conservatives believe in the constitution and textualism, liberals do not. Conservatives have a coherent judicial philosophy, liberals use it as a super legislature. It is your side that has a political view of the court, not the right.

---

Quote Originally Posted by Mott the Hoople View Post
    Grind is basically right
    Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    Grind’s got you beat by miles. He is very intelligent.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to BRUTALITOPS For This Post:

tsuke (09-26-2020)

16. #54 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,186 Times in 25,721 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,614 Times in 2,498 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Earl View Post
    Just another bitter, sick, old woman whining about a president who is actually doing his Constitutional duty, nominating a Supreme Court Justice.
    Like Obama and Merrick Garland, right, Mr. Earl?

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
    ― Charles Dickens

17. The Following User Says Thank You to christiefan915 For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (09-28-2020)

18. #55 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,556 Times in 2,630 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 216 Times in 211 Posts

She really fought for what she believed in

About the worst thing you can say about a member of SCOTUS, but there it is