Groans
    Groaned 2,506 Times in 2,463 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Hello Dutch Uncle,

NO!

America needs closure.

He needs to answer for his crimes.
    A billion bucks buys a lot of lawyers. Not to mention locking up a former President. Trump will never see the inside of a jail unless he's visiting one of the kids. At best, it's house arrest in his golden penthouse.
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

2. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,095 Times in 13,072 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello BRUTALITOPS,

Quote Originally Posted by BRUTALITOPS View Post
    it wont be a landslide. but you are a conspiracy theorist, with delusional thinking that isn't grounded in reality. Do you really think trump will be in the white house and just refuse to leave? do you understand how dumb you sound? P.S. how do you interpret clinton telling biden to not concede under any circumstance?
    Sounds like you didn't read the article.

Clinton was wise in her advice.

Gore gave up too soon.

He conceded with unspent ammo in his legal clip.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

3. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello Dutch Uncle,

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    A billion bucks buys a lot of lawyers. Not to mention locking up a former President. Trump will never see the inside of a jail unless he's visiting one of the kids. At best, it's house arrest in his golden penthouse.
    We do live in interesting times.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

4. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,235 Times in 10,345 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,490 Times in 1,337 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello BRUTALITOPS,

Gore gave up too soon.

"dont concede no matter what"

"Reeeeee trump wont respect the results of the election!"

the left - always projecting.

---

Quote Originally Posted by Mott the Hoople View Post
    Grind is basically right
    Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    Grind’s got you beat by miles. He is very intelligent.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BRUTALITOPS For This Post:

Darth Omar (09-25-2020), PostmodernProphet (09-25-2020), Wolverine (09-25-2020)

6. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello RUTALITOPS,

And the right never does.

Man, if that were true Alex Jones would have no job.

7. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,603 Times in 51,909 Posts
    Groans
    Blog Entries

It helps when Trump says it himself....twice. That said, he'll have to respect the results regardless if he likes it or not.

OTOH, it would be really great if he refused to leave and, when the Secret Service came to drag him out, Stephen Miller pulled a gun and several Secret Service agents pulled a "Breonna Taylor" and emptied their Sigs into both Stephen and Trump. Biden could leave the blood spots on the carpet to show Putin.

8. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

They project and their projections always telegraph what they’re up to.

It’s actually sort of amusing. The left says the right will take to the streets in the event Biden wins. Who is that in the streets now, Trump supporters lol? Moreover, Harris has already telegraphed future violence by saying “the protests aren’t going to stop and shouldn’t stop”.

The left says Trump won’t accept the results. Many on the left STILL haven’t accepted the results of 2016. And if Trump wins in November they will do it again: they will have some conspiracy theory about how Trump ‘stole’ the election from Biden.

In fact, the CIA has already given them something to work with: they reported da Russians are helping Trump, again. Oddly, they had no word about what influence China was having on social media or whatever. Funny, how that works.

But if Trump wins the left WILL claim it was with Russian help. And/or they’ll have some story about the mail in ballots.

The left is nothing, if not predictable.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Darth Omar For This Post:

BRUTALITOPS (09-25-2020), dukkha (09-25-2020)

10. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,756 Times in 16,563 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,622 Times in 1,532 Posts

Da Russians...

11. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,386 Times in 3,225 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 189 Times in 178 Posts

"If the vote is close, Donald Trump could easily throw the election into chaos and subvert the result. Who will stop him?"

"If we are lucky, this fraught and dysfunctional election cycle will reach a conventional stopping point in time to meet crucial deadlines in December and January. The contest will be decided with sufficient authority that the losing candidate will be forced to yield. Collectively we will have made our choice—a messy one, no doubt, but clear enough to arm the president-elect with a mandate to govern.

As a nation, we have never failed to clear that bar. But in this election year of plague and recession and catastrophized politics, the mechanisms of decision are at meaningful risk of breaking down. Close students of election law and procedure are warning that conditions are ripe for a constitutional crisis that would leave the nation without an authoritative result. We have no fail-safe against that calamity. "

"The political system may no longer be strong enough to preserve its integrity. It’s a mistake to take for granted that election boards and state legislatures and Congress are capable of drawing lines that ensure a legitimate vote and an orderly transfer of power. We may have to find a way to draw those lines ourselves."

"Right now, the best we can do is an ad hoc defense of democracy. Begin by rejecting the temptation to think that this election will carry on as elections usually do. Something far out of the norm is likely to happen. Probably more than one thing. Expecting otherwise will dull our reflexes. It will lull us into spurious hope that Trump is tractable to forces that constrain normal incumbents."

This The Atlantic article is a long read, but it is extremely alarming. It is a wake-up call. We are likely about to enter unknown territory. Only a landslide with indisputable results, pretty much on election night, will forestall the messiest post-election fight in our history:

The Election That Could Break America:__If the vote is close, Donald Trump could easily throw the election into chaos and subvert the result. Who will stop him?
    Ah a preemptive strike ey? We know that in any case of Biden loss some states have already said they will count(harvest Ballots) for weeks we know Biden has been told not to concede, we know it's because they need to know haw many votes they need to produce! You are nothing but some paid hack trying to deceive!

12. #40 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,603 Times in 51,909 Posts
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by dukkha View Post
    Da Russians...
    ....need to grow balls.

13. #41 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,785 Times in 32,151 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

"If the vote is close, Donald Trump could easily throw the election into chaos and subvert the result. Who will stop him?"

"If we are lucky, this fraught and dysfunctional election cycle will reach a conventional stopping point in time to meet crucial deadlines in December and January. The contest will be decided with sufficient authority that the losing candidate will be forced to yield. Collectively we will have made our choice—a messy one, no doubt, but clear enough to arm the president-elect with a mandate to govern.

As a nation, we have never failed to clear that bar. But in this election year of plague and recession and catastrophized politics, the mechanisms of decision are at meaningful risk of breaking down. Close students of election law and procedure are warning that conditions are ripe for a constitutional crisis that would leave the nation without an authoritative result. We have no fail-safe against that calamity. "

"The political system may no longer be strong enough to preserve its integrity. It’s a mistake to take for granted that election boards and state legislatures and Congress are capable of drawing lines that ensure a legitimate vote and an orderly transfer of power. We may have to find a way to draw those lines ourselves."

"Right now, the best we can do is an ad hoc defense of democracy. Begin by rejecting the temptation to think that this election will carry on as elections usually do. Something far out of the norm is likely to happen. Probably more than one thing. Expecting otherwise will dull our reflexes. It will lull us into spurious hope that Trump is tractable to forces that constrain normal incumbents."

This The Atlantic article is a long read, but it is extremely alarming. It is a wake-up call. We are likely about to enter unknown territory. Only a landslide with indisputable results, pretty much on election night, will forestall the messiest post-election fight in our history:

The Election That Could Break America:__If the vote is close, Donald Trump could easily throw the election into chaos and subvert the result. Who will stop him?
    you idiots are trying to break it before the election even starts.......
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

14. #42 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,614 Times in 10,679 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 617 Times in 606 Posts
    Blog Entries

WE WON'T LET IT, AND THE NATIONAL GUARD WILL CRUSH THE LEFTIST POST-ELECTION-LOSS INSURRECTION....
    TRUMP WILL TAKE FORTY STATES...UNLESS THE SAME IDIOTS WHO BROUGHT US THE 2020 DUNCE-O-CRAT IOWA CLUSTERFUCK CONTINUE THEIR SEDITIOUS ACTIVITIES...THEN HE WILL WIN EVEN MORE ..UNLESS THE RED CHINESE AND DNC COLLUDE, USE A PANDEMIC, AND THEN THE DEMOCRATS VIOLATE ARTICLE II OF THE CONSTITUTION, TO FACILLITATE MILLIONS OF ILLEGAL, UNVETTED, MAIL IN BALLOTS IN THE DARK OF NIGHT..

De Oppresso Liber

15. #43 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello Dutch Uncle,

NO!

America needs closure.

He needs to answer for his crimes.
    closure would be the demise of the Demmycrat Party as punishment for their crimes......
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

16. #44 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello BRUTALITOPS,

Gore gave up too soon.

???....the SC caught him with his hand in the cookie jar.......what ammo do you think he had?......packing the court?......did he have the same arrows in his quiver that Nancy has?......

17. #45 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

....need to grow balls.

but of course, no lib'rul would suggest an assassination of an elected president......