Groans
    Groaned 172 Times in 170 Posts

Default Everything they told you about the Breonna Taylor case was a lie

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,435 Times in 2,073 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 172 Times in 170 Posts

Documents from the investigation of the Breonna Taylor officer-involved shooting showed the close relationship Taylor and her ex-boyfriend, convicted drug dealer Jamarcus Glover actually had.

The documents included transcripts of recorded prison phone conversations between Glover and Taylor.

The transcripts also included recorded conversations between Glover and another woman, whom he told Taylor was hold drug money for him. On August 27th, being a convicted drug trafficker, Glover was arrested on new drug charges.

Glover was booked into Louisville Metro Corrections after warrants were issued for his arrest the previous month on charges including trafficking a controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia.

An excerpt from the leaked documents showed that back on February 14, 2020, Glover’s car was towed for a parking violation. Glover tried to file a complaint against the officer and gave Taylor’s phone number as his own.

Six days later, detectives from the Place Based Investigation (PBI) team verified through a database that Glover was using Taylor’s home address.

On February 24, 2020, the documents further verified the link between Taylor’s home and Glover:

“Detectives received Jamarcus Glover’s bank records from Chase Bank. On these bank statements, Jamarcus Glover used 3003 Springfield Drive, #4, Louisville, KY 40214 as his mailing address.”

According to reports, Glover, who, in addition to his 2015 drug trafficking conviction had several other pending drug and weapon cases against him, was named on the March 13th warrant that sent officers to Taylor’s apartment.

A man named Adrian Walker was also named on the warrant.

The leaked documents also said that mail addressed to Glover was among some of the items seized from Taylor’s apartment following the shooting.

on January 2, 2020, the PBI team saw Glover pull up to a suspected drug house in Taylor’s car. The team was conducting surveillance on that suspect drug house, which was described as a “trap house.”

The document included pictures of Taylor’s car at the scene.

The following day, January 3rd, 2020, the documents revealed a phone call transcript between Glover, who was incarcerated at the time, and Taylor. In the conversation they talk about Walker, another suspect in the case who was also the third person named on the Taylor warrant.

During the call, Glover said:

“You talk to Doug (Adrian Walker)?”

Taylor responded:

“Yeah, I did. He said he was already back at the trap.”

In a conversation a few hours later, Glover thanked Taylor for checking on him.

Taylor said:

“When you’re around I stress more. I just always be worried about you, not like you and (expletive), but just period with with police, like all kind of (expletive).”

In a separate phone call on January 3rd, 2020, the conversation ended with each telling the other that they loved each other.

Also, from January 2019 to January 2020, Glover called Taylor 26 times from prison. Another inmate also called Taylor seven times during the same time period.

Police also installed a tracking device on Glover’s red Dodge Charger and found that he visited Taylor’s home six times in January 2020. The leaked documents included pictures of Glover picking up packages at Taylor’s house.

In transcribed conversations from the morning of March 13th, hours after Taylor was killed, Glover told another woman that Taylor had $8,000 of his money.

He said:

“Bre got down like $15 grand, she had the $8 grand I gave her the other day and she picked up another $6 grand.”

He continued:

“Bre been handling all my money, she been handling my money. She been handling my (expletive) for me and cuz, it ain’t just me.”

Taylor’s family claimed that she was not still involved with Glover when she was killed and that she was an innocent victim of police brutality.

They claimed that Taylor and Glover had only maintained a “passive friendship.”

On, March 13, police were serving a “no-knock” warrant at her apartment and startled her boyfriend, who fired at police. The shot wounded an officer in the leg and prompted return fire of more than 20 rounds into the home, killing Taylor.

Records obtained by The Courier Journal show the search warrant, signed by a judge a day before Taylor’s death, includes Taylor’s address.

Audio from the internal investigation into Taylor’s death seems to show that Taylor’s boyfriend and police both confirmed that officers knocked on the door before breaking it down, according to a report by CNN.

https://www.lawenforcementtoday.com/...a-taylor-case/

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,966 Times in 14,555 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 949 Times in 933 Posts
    Blog Entries

The head of the Louisville NAACP agreed with the Grand Jury decisions.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExpressLane For This Post:

Bigdog (09-24-2020), Earl (09-24-2020)

5. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,027 Times in 12,557 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,401 Times in 1,345 Posts
    Blog Entries

Power tells the most colossal obvious self serving lies now and most people act like they neither understand nor care.

We are so screwed.
    This illegal illegitimate regime that runs America is at fault...not me.... they do not represent me and I have long objected to their crimes against humanity.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Hawkeye10 For This Post:

Bigdog (09-24-2020)

7. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,761 Times in 17,091 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,342 Times in 2,261 Posts
    Blog Entries

No knock warrant is a bad idea.

8. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    No knock warrant is a bad idea.
    No Knock has nothing to do with this case if the cops are telling the truth that they did not have nor seek a no knock warrant, and they knocked.

That is all a fiction drummed up by the Revolution.

As you were supposed to figure out.

However: U R CORRECT.
    This illegal illegitimate regime that runs America is at fault...not me.... they do not represent me and I have long objected to their crimes against humanity.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Hawkeye10 For This Post:

Bigdog (09-24-2020)

10. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    No Knock has nothing to do with this case if the cops are telling the truth that they did not have nor seek a no knock warrant, and they knocked.

Well they were given a no-knock warrant.

It's all down to the police and suspect's statements.

11. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Well they were given a no-knock warrant.

It's all down to the police and suspect's statements.
    I have not decided on the truth of that statement yet.

Taylor was killed on March 13 while LMPD officers were serving a search warrant as part of a drug investigation. It has been widely reported that the officers were executing a 'no-knock' warrant. With this type of warrant, officers do not have to identify themselves.

During the news briefing to explain the grand jury's decision, Cameron only referred to it as a search warrant. He said the officers were told by their superiors to knock and announce their appearance while serving this "specific" search warrant.
    https://www.ksdk.com/article/news/in...f-c36eb4bd7cc1

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Hawkeye10 For This Post:

Bigdog (09-24-2020)

13. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

They did have a no knock warrant, but they did knock, and audio recordings from the scene (which I assume the Grand Jury heard) reportedly prove that Taylor and her boyfriend heard the police at the door, and heard them say they were police with a warrant. The boyfriend started shooting, and hit a cop in the leg, rupturing his femoral artery.

The left and their media allies want to pretend the cops went to the wrong house and killed an innocent bystander.

In the supreme irony, the sponsor of the Breonna Taylor bill in the Senate (which seeks to make no-knock warrants illegal) was mobbed and threatened by BLM as he left the White House. They kept shrieking "say her name" to the man who named the Senate bill in her memory.

14. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Legion View Post
    They did have a no knock warrant, but they did knock, and audio recordings from the scene (which I assume the Grand Jury heard) reportedly prove that Taylor and her boyfriend heard the police at the door, and heard them say they were police with a warrant. The boyfriend started shooting, and hit a cop in the leg, rupturing his femoral artery.

The left and their media allies want to pretend the cops went to the wrong house and killed an innocent bystander.

In the supreme irony, the sponsor of the Breonna Taylor bill in the Senate (which seeks to make no-knock warrants illegal) was mobbed and threatened by BLM as he left the White House. They kept shrieking "say her name" to the man who named the Senate bill in her memory.

Says who?

Has anyone seen it?

15. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I have not decided on the truth of that statement yet.

https://www.ksdk.com/article/news/in...f-c36eb4bd7cc1
    "Taylor's boyfriend, Kenneth Walker, has said he heard pounding at the door, but he did not hear anyone announce they were police.He fired one shot at 12:43 a.m., according to his arrest citation, thinking intruders were breaking in."

https://www.courier-journal.com/stor...ng/5326938002/

16. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,553 Times in 17,084 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,575 Times in 4,254 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Legion View Post

I herd a reporter who questioned every apartment in the small complex. I think 8 units. Her interviews showed none of them heard the cops announce anything. The one that told the grand jury said he did not hear it when she questioned him. However, a couple of months of police pressure and he gave the grand jury another story.

17. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,295 Times in 5,845 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 390 Times in 368 Posts

I don't believe for a second the police announced themselves.
    Don't be afraid to see what you see

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Lightbringer For This Post:

AProudLefty (09-23-2020)

19. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

"Taylor's boyfriend, Kenneth Walker, has said he heard pounding at the door, but he did not hear anyone announce they were police.He fired one shot at 12:43 a.m., according to his arrest citation, thinking intruders were breaking in."

https://www.courier-journal.com/stor...ng/5326938002/
    Well that was certainly stupid, but is besides my points.

20. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nerdberg View Post
    I herd a reporter who questioned every apartment in the small complex. I think 8 units. Her interviews showed none of them heard the cops announce anything. The one that told the grand jury said he did not hear it when she questioned him. However, a couple of months of police pressure and he gave the grand jury another story.
    Cool story.