Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: About that 200,000*

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,229 Times in 6,866 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,850 Times in 1,713 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Stretch View Post
    So what. The stats have been fake from the start.
    Awesome.

2. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BartenderElite View Post
    Virus gonna virus...right?
    Till it runs out of a sufficient number of susceptible victims to create an epidemic. Though it usually remains endemic in the population.

Then it stops virusing. If it didn’t work that way the human population would have been eradicated long ago by run-away pandemics.

The immune system is an ingenious product of design. They still don’t have it totally figured out.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

3. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,477 Times in 22,782 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,245 Times in 2,985 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by moonBAT View Post
    400,000 by Christmas ?
    ^More wishful thinking from lying, worthless pieces of human filth.

"When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.
    Author: Booker T. Washington

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Unless you just can't stand the idea of "ni**ers" teaching white kids.

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Address the topic, not other posters.

4. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,426 Times in 5,873 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 6,488 Times in 6,232 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    ^More wishful thinking from lying, worthless pieces of human filth.

Dumbass Trump-hump. I've been saying - stay home and wear a mask - for months.
    " First they came for the journalists...
    We don't know what happened after that . "

Maria Ressa.

5. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,626 Times in 7,127 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,985 Times in 2,707 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    Then too there is the matter of if we were to take the official COVID death number and subtract those who died in car accidents what would that number be?
    when all you do is pull snot out of your ass all you have is an empty ass

6. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,096 Times in 12,623 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,439 Times in 1,383 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Omar View Post
    Iatrogenic deaths.

Several tens of thousands, at minimum. Due to the early CDC guidelines with intubating COVID patients. Intubation COVID=bad.

Good news is iatrogenic deaths are way down which is a big reason there’s been a significant drop in the death rate. So anyone ‘hoping’ for more big numbers before the election is probably going to be disappointed.
    Doctors were on orders to use vents with COVID before they would normally be used, when using vents at all should be only when there is no other choice......for so many weeks doctors working with patients had a sense that they were making a mistake but they had to do it anyway, because of the orders from the hospitals. I am upset about three things

1) that doctors were forced to follow these orders in the first place, who the fuck do the beurocrats think they are giving this kind of order?

2) that it took so long to get the orders lifted when they were obviously killing people.

3) that the so-called journalists almost completely refused to tell this story.
    I choose my own words like the Americans of olden times........before this dystopia arrived.

DARK AGES SUCK!

7. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Grajonca View Post
    I remember when I posted a video of a technician in a NY hospital railing about all the ventilators lying idle in a store room. The usual fuckwits like Joanie, Katzshit and Arsecheese tried to say he wasn't a doctor, so what did he know. Well you nasty cunts, he was fucking right and you were wrong.

I never got to the bottom of why hospital bureaucrats gave the order to use vents early on COVID, but at least one person I read was pretty sure part of the problem was state bureaucrats wanting there to be a shortage of vents in order to make the claim that Trump was killing people.
    I choose my own words like the Americans of olden times........before this dystopia arrived.

DARK AGES SUCK!

8. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Old'N'Retired View Post
    I've heard in TV discussions number between 5,800 and 15,000.

The stats are accumulated by Cuomo's butt kissers. We may never know.
    We will never know, in part because of the incompetence of our leaders and in part because of their lack of morality. In the end though COVID was completely and tragically mismanaged. THis goes on the list with the Iraq debacle and the Great Recession as the top three reasons why the Elites are rapidly losing their reputations, why the Little People are getting to "ENOUGHT!".

DARK AGES SUCK!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Hawkeye10 For This Post:

Code1211 (09-25-2020)

10. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,108 Times in 13,083 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello Darth,

Unexplained excess deaths at home almost nine times higher than those from Covid

ONS figures spark concern that many are failing to get treatment for serious conditions as coronavirus crisis continues

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/202...-higher-covid/

There is no questioning the fact of excess deaths in 2020. But the emerging question is how many of them fall into the ‘unexplained’ category and are plausibly due to lockdowns and delayed medical treatment.

It’s going to take time to unravel this but the facts are slowly emerging.
    It only shows how crucial early testing would have been; under competent honest leadership.

We had neither, so we suffered more deaths.

An earlier and better planned government response package would have kept people on the employment rolls by paying employers to keep workers at home. This would have kept work related health insurance in place and allowed people to seek the health care they needed. The economy never had to crash.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

11. #40 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,005 Times in 14,507 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,387 Times in 1,305 Posts

Unexplained excess deaths at home almost nine times higher than those from Covid

ONS figures spark concern that many are failing to get treatment for serious conditions as coronavirus crisis continues

There is no questioning the fact of excess deaths in 2020. But the emerging question is how many of them fall into the ‘unexplained’ category and are plausibly due to lockdowns and delayed medical treatment.

Not gonna pay to read the piece. If they are making the claim that people are delaying medical treatment because facilities are overwhelmed, then you have successfully made the case for wearing masks across the nation, and practicing proper distancing.
    Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

12. #41 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Hard to say.

But there’s no question that the northeast outbreak was the biggie. After that, the Sun Belt kicked in but that was more a ‘steady bleed’, if you will. But that wave burnt itself out for the most part. Now it’s in the Midwest—and so far at least, that wave is off to a slower start than the Sun Belt wave.

The virus seems to have moved through the high population density regions—and with any luck, has left a fair amount of immunity in its wake. Seems to the case in NYC. The China virus ‘needs’ high population density to kick up the big numbers so with any luck we’ve seen the worst of it.

Though SF is interesting: it doesnt fit the pattern. It’s not masks, because there’s everything reason to think COVID would plow right their homeless population. And not only do they not mask they live elbow to elbow in utter squalor.

Interesting.
    What a crock. There is no immunity in NYC. There is no immunity to Covid. NYC, and the state to a lesser degree, is still under extremely stringent guidelines. Said guidelines are the only reason for the low incidence of new infection.

Not some idiotic claim of immunity.

Covid didn't 'kick in' in the Sunbelt. Ga/Fla/Texas all took trump's pandering as Covid policy, and invited the outbreak on Memorial Day. The Midwest outbreak is still growing, in part due to Sturgis. No doubt due to trump's Klan rallies as well.

Covid had 'big numbers' in NY not because of the population density. It happened because trump allowed it to happen by refusing to act at the airports in early January, when he was first briefed. It could have spread at any region of the nation that had a large international hub.
    Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

13. #42 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Till it runs out of a sufficient number of susceptible victims to create an epidemic. Though it usually remains endemic in the population.

Then it stops virusing. If it didn’t work that way the human population would have been eradicated long ago by run-away pandemics.

The immune system is an ingenious product of design. They still don’t have it totally figured out.
    It will end when the vaccine is successful.

14. #43 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,626 Times in 7,127 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,985 Times in 2,707 Posts
    Blog Entries

You are making the point that your guy is a fuck up. I agree.

15. #44 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by katzgar View Post
    You are making the point that your guy is a fuck up. I agree.
    Are any of you goof balls capable of debating this topic without indulging your Orange Man Bad complex?
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

16. #45 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Althea View Post
    It will end when the vaccine is successful.
    Vaccines rely on herd immunity.