Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast

Thread: Wells Fargo CEO: ‘Limited pool of black talent to recruit from’

1. #121 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,733 Times in 4,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,366 Times in 1,291 Posts
    Blog Entries

During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.

George Orwell

2. #122 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Guille View Post
    That's actually not true. Blacks don't want to hear the truth. Eventually you just stop talking to them because they've never really wanted to hear what anyone else has to say. Steele is as bad as the rest of them.
    So sayeth our resident willfully ignorant and intellectually impotent sheet wearer.

Steele tells you what you a version of reality that you want to hear....not surprising you and that fool Grajonca parrot it.

You can't even deal with the FACTS about Wells Fargo......they cheat fools like you and keep you placated so long as they feed your racist ego. Pathetic.
    During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.

George Orwell

3. #123 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,051 Times in 26,519 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,742 Times in 4,521 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Grajonca View Post
    TCL really does make me laugh he rarely ever addresses the real issue but just indulges in pompous poltroonery, two step shuffling and flowery rhetoric. The fact that top companies can't get more black staff is reflected throughout the Fortune 500 companies. Rather than addresses the reasons for that, he just puts it all down to racism. So how come Indian, Chinese, Korean and West Africans seem to be able get top jobs whilst blacks born in the US can't?
    Unless the black community addresses the real truths they will fall further and further behind. Maybe there should be another protest group called BLM aka Blacks Learn Maths. Some of the cleverest people I've known have come from Nigeria and they attended Christian schools where everybody wore uniforms and discipline is strict. Apologists like TCL will always be the same, very sad man!

https://austinemedia.com/top-10-chri...ls-in-nigeria/
    Last edited by cancel2 2022; 09-30-2020 at 10:11 PM.

4. #124 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,295 Times in 5,845 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 390 Times in 368 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post
    So sayeth our resident willfully ignorant and intellectually impotent sheet wearer.

Steele tells you what you a version of reality that you want to hear....not surprising you and that fool Grajonca parrot it.

You can't even deal with the FACTS about Wells Fargo......they cheat fools like you and keep you placated so long as they feed your racist ego. Pathetic.
    Oh my! The only thing you just told me is that you've never talked to a black person.
    Don't be afraid to see what you see

5. #125 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,350 Times in 8,508 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,704 Times in 2,509 Posts

Some of the cleverest people I've known have come from Nigeria
    Immigrants from Nigeria are doing better in British schools than original British are doing.

6. #126 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,232 Times in 3,450 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,212 Times in 1,887 Posts

Some of the cleverest people I've known have come from Nigeria
    Very funny. Nigeria is a sewer country you damn fool. I'm sure they have a few smart blacks just like there are people 7 feet tall. THINK
    Reckless drivers are a bigger threat to you than all other criminals put together!

THE BIG LIE - Blacks and whites are different physically but identical mentally!

There is no way 81 million americans voted for a man they know is a child molester w dementia. Impeach Joe the Pedophile Vegetable (JPV)

7. The Following User Groans At Text Drivers are Killers For This Awful Post:

cancel2 2022 (09-30-2020)

8. #127 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Walt View Post
    Immigrants from Nigeria are doing better in British schools than original British are doing.
    If you believe that, you'll believe anything. Get your butt outta your head.
    Reckless drivers are a bigger threat to you than all other criminals put together!

THE BIG LIE - Blacks and whites are different physically but identical mentally!

There is no way 81 million americans voted for a man they know is a child molester w dementia. Impeach Joe the Pedophile Vegetable (JPV)

9. #128 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Oh my! The only thing you just told me is that you've never talked to a black person.
    He talks to himself a lot!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to cancel2 2022 For This Post:

Lightbringer (09-30-2020)

11. #129 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Text Drivers are Killers View Post
    Very funny. Nigeria is a sewer country you damn fool. I'm sure they have a few smart blacks just like there are people 7 feet tall. THINK
    You're a fucking no nothing idiot!

12. #130 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

You may be right but why do you never feel the need to provide links, are you special?

https://nigerianinfopedia.com.ng/top...ls-in-nigeria/

13. #131 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You're a fucking no nothing idiot!
    HAHAHA. The board notes that all you have is namecalling.

14. #132 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post

Man, just when I thought your dodgy responses couldn't get more ridiculous, you surpass yourself. What you can't deal with or BS past you blow smoke with either some absurd personal attack or goa post moving drivel.

When I showed your response to my brothers and told my parents, they laughed like hell. Care to guess why, bunky?

My previous statement stands, and you prove it with each of your moronic responses. Carry on, my pointy hooded wearing friend.

George Orwell

15. #133 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Can any of you liberals explain why blacks are so unqualified for jobs requiring brains and yet do extremely well in pro sports.? If black failure is caused by white people, they should fail at everything.

16. #134 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Text Drivers are Killers View Post
    Can any of you liberals explain why blacks are so unqualified for jobs requiring brains and yet do extremely well in pro sports.? If black failure is caused by white people, they should fail at everything.
    Jews used to be the best at basketball, but now with more Blacks living in the center city, they are best at basketball. It is the circle of history.

Obama graduated magna cum laude from Harvard Law School, and had a Black father who masters degree in Economics from Harvard. Kamala Harris has a Juris Doctor from UC Hasting, and has a Black father PHD in economics from UC Berkley, and being a professor emeritus from Stanford. Susan Rice has a PHD from Oxford, and is a Rhodes Scholar. Her Black father has a PHD from UC Berkley, and a her Black mother a degree from Harvard. Valerie Jarrett has a Juris Doctor from University of Michigan, her Black father was one of the world leading medical doctors researching genetics, and her Black mother has a master's degree from University of Chicago.

There is a growing number of multi-generational well educated Blacks. If anything, wealthy Blacks push more for education than whites. Whites assume they can just get by on family connections, or good luck. Well educated Blacks teach their children that they need a lot of education to make it in America.

17. #135 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Jews used to be the best at basketball, but now with more Blacks living in the center city, they are best at basketball. It is the circle of history.

Obama graduated magna cum laude from Harvard Law School, and had a Black father who masters degree in Economics from Harvard. Kamala Harris has a Juris Doctor from UC Hasting, and has a Black father PHD in economics from UC Berkley, and being a professor emeritus from Stanford. Susan Rice has a PHD from Oxford, and is a Rhodes Scholar. Her Black father has a PHD from UC Berkley, and a her Black mother a degree from Harvard. Valerie Jarrett has a Juris Doctor from University of Michigan, her Black father was one of the world leading medical doctors researching genetics, and her Black mother has a master's degree from University of Chicago.

There is a growing number of multi-generational well educated Blacks. If anything, wealthy Blacks push more for education than whites. Whites assume they can just get by on family connections, or good luck. Well educated Blacks teach their children that they need a lot of education to make it in America.
    I will add there are a fair number of immigrants in that list. Black immigrants are desperate for work and education, much like many other immigrants. You go to a major graduate program, you will find a lot of Chinese and Indians, but also a good number of Black immigrants.