Page 23 of 28 FirstFirst ... 13192021222324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: The persons Rittenhouse shot were all criminal felons with records...

1. #331 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,186 Times in 25,721 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,614 Times in 2,498 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    "Teacher" is good at giving out directions, not so good at showing how it's to be done.

And Walt is a saint for not dishing the passive-aggressive trolling right back at her. He responds as a civil rational person. Which of course is why she has glommed on to him... she finally gets attention-whore-food... er, a response. lol
    She does that on a lot of threads. She just did it to me a few days ago over Biden and the Despacito business. It's super annoying.

I agree Walt has the patience of Job, he should give lessons.

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
    ― Charles Dickens

2. #332 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,434 Times in 52,456 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,513 Times in 2,470 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Walt View Post
    I believe his name is Nick Sandmann. Nikki is a girl's name. I don't think he goes by Nicky. You are trying to make him seem younger.

Rittenhouse is a child. Adults (private citizens) should not be "patrolling the streets" pretending to be soldiers with guns. Children really should not be doing that.

Martin was a child too. His parents let him go to the store in the early evening, and he died for that.
    They are/were all 17 years old. Kyle still is 17 and will remain so until next year. Bless teh Beasts and the Children.....or do you only care about LW children?

God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

3. #333 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,331 Times in 8,491 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,701 Times in 2,506 Posts

[QUOTE=Dutch Uncle;3921833]Yes, you are talking banning guns[/QUOTES]

I have told you four times in a row that I am not talking about banning guns.

4. #334 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    Yes, you are talking banning guns
    I have told you four times in a row that I am not talking about banning guns.
    Are you denying Biden and the Democratic party is talking banning guns and accessories? Don't you support Biden? Aren't you voting for Biden? Do you know what you voting upon?

5. #335 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 83,398 Times in 53,276 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,661 Times in 4,380 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    Buy a gun, learn how to use it. Have all your relatives, friends and neighbors do the same.

"First rule of a gunfight: bring a gun. Second rule: bring friends with guns."

Usually just having guns and friends with guns is a strong enough deterrent to protect you. It's part of the Si vis pacem, para bellum philosophy.
    I don't need to buy any guns. I have plenty, and so does Mr. Owl. Never bought the ones I have; they were bequeathed to me by my late husband. I can and have shot them all. I'm a very good shot. He's far better. We might be lefties, but we are well-armed lefites.

Again, that wasn't my point. I don't WANT to live where I need to be well-armed, and fear my fellow citizens. If you want that, they say Syria's a pretty nice place this time of year. Somalia too, if you prefer a more humid climate.
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

6. #336 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,858 Times in 3,138 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 124 Times in 122 Posts

Rittenhouse was not hunting, and not a member of the National Guard. There are no exceptions covering him.
    Read the Statute closer... there is more to it than just a hunting and national guard exemption... It has already been posted for you prior in this thread...

7. #337 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Even Gardner is admitting Grosskreutz had a valid concealed carry permit. With no felony convictions, it was easy for Grosskreutz to get, and keep a valid concealed carry permit in Wisconsin.

Proving he was illegally carrying a gun is practically impossible. Grosskreutz could simply show his permit, and get charges immediately dismissed.

Meanwhile, Rittenhouse has a real legal problem with carrying a gun. Because he is under 18, he has to show that he was carrying the gun for hunting purposes... And clearly he was not hunting. He even admits he was using the gun as part of a paramilitary operation.
    Read the Statute again... Rittenhouse was legally carrying that weapon...

8. #338 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Grosskreutz has no felony convictions, is over 18, and resides in Wisconsin, so it was easy for him to get a concealed carry permit.

Rittenhouse was under 18. There are exceptions under which he can possess a gun, but none of them applied to him that night. He is from Illinois, so he might have carried the gun illegally over state lines.
    Read the Statute again, moron... The gun NEVER CROSSED STATE LINES, fuckwit... Rittenhouse did not bring the gun from Illinois, fuckwit... Why are you such a moron?

9. #339 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I don't need to buy any guns. I have plenty, and so does Mr. Owl. Never bought the ones I have; they were bequeathed to me by my late husband. I can and have shot them all. I'm a very good shot. He's far better. We might be lefties, but we are well-armed lefites.

Again, that wasn't my point. I don't WANT to live where I need to be well-armed, and fear my fellow citizens. If you want that, they say Syria's a pretty nice place this time of year. Somalia too, if you prefer a more humid climate.
    Good. I'm done with buying guns too. It's like fishing; when a person has too many to clean, they should stop.

Good luck with finding a true safe space in the world because they don't exist.

A couple of thoughts from the great wiseman Murphy:

Murphy’s Laws of Combat #6 Anything you do can get you shot, including nothing

Murphy’s Laws of Combat #22 Make it tough enough for the enemy to get in and you won’t be able to get out.

Murphy’s Laws of Combat #105 There is no such thing as a perfect plan.

Having and being prepared to properly use a weapon is just general a plan. It's good to know how to use a fire extinguisher too. That doesn't mean I support banning fire extinguishers because a couple of idiots misused one. More importantly, there's a reason why self-defense was considered so important by the Founders.

10. #340 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,784 Times in 17,103 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,343 Times in 2,262 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AssHatZombie View Post
    so it's very plausible rittenhouse's alleged offenses were acts of self defense, consider the criminal proclivities of those involved.
    How was Rittenhouse supposed to know their criminal backgrounds?

11. The Following User Says Thank You to AProudLefty For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (09-24-2020)

12. #341 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by gfm7175 View Post
    Read the Statute again, moron... The gun NEVER CROSSED STATE LINES, fuckwit... Rittenhouse did not bring the gun from Illinois, fuckwit... Why are you such a moron?
    The gun was used in Wisconsin, and seized in Illinois when Rittenhouse was arrested. That means the gun definitely crossed state lines, and almost certainly crossed state lines with Rittenhouse. Rittenhouse's supporters claim that the gun was "loaned" to Rittenhouse by a friend in Wisconsin, so did not cross the state line into Wisconsin. The gun is still being traced to find out if that is true.

The argument against that being true is Rittenhouse photographed himself with the exact same type of gun in Illinois, and his mother bought him the exact same type of gun (again in Illinois). We are being asked to believe that Rittenhouse left his own gun at home, and borrowed an exactly same gun from a friend.

The truth will work itself out.

13. #342 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,646 Times in 10,702 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 618 Times in 607 Posts
    Blog Entries

LEFTIES ARE TYPICALLY BETTER SHOTS THAN RIGHT HANDED SHOOTERS.
    TRUMP WILL TAKE FORTY STATES...UNLESS THE SAME IDIOTS WHO BROUGHT US THE 2020 DUNCE-O-CRAT IOWA CLUSTERFUCK CONTINUE THEIR SEDITIOUS ACTIVITIES...THEN HE WILL WIN EVEN MORE ..UNLESS THE RED CHINESE AND DNC COLLUDE, USE A PANDEMIC, AND THEN THE DEMOCRATS VIOLATE ARTICLE II OF THE CONSTITUTION, TO FACILLITATE MILLIONS OF ILLEGAL, UNVETTED, MAIL IN BALLOTS IN THE DARK OF NIGHT..

De Oppresso Liber

14. #343 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,646 Times in 10,702 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 618 Times in 607 Posts
    Blog Entries

The gun was used in Wisconsin, and seized in Illinois when Rittenhouse was arrested. That means the gun definitely crossed state lines, and almost certainly crossed state lines with Rittenhouse. Rittenhouse's supporters claim that the gun was "loaned" to Rittenhouse by a friend in Wisconsin, so did not cross the state line into Wisconsin. The gun is still being traced to find out if that is true.

The argument against that being true is Rittenhouse photographed himself with the exact same type of gun in Illinois, and his mother bought him the exact same type of gun (again in Illinois). We are being asked to believe that Rittenhouse left his own gun at home, and borrowed an exactly same gun from a friend.

The truth will work itself out.
    THE GUN WAS LOANED TO HIM BY A FRIEND IN WISCONSIN.

HE HAD IT LAWFULLY< AND DEFENDED HIMSELF FROM THE DEMTHUG MOB LAWFULLY...
    TRUMP WILL TAKE FORTY STATES...UNLESS THE SAME IDIOTS WHO BROUGHT US THE 2020 DUNCE-O-CRAT IOWA CLUSTERFUCK CONTINUE THEIR SEDITIOUS ACTIVITIES...THEN HE WILL WIN EVEN MORE ..UNLESS THE RED CHINESE AND DNC COLLUDE, USE A PANDEMIC, AND THEN THE DEMOCRATS VIOLATE ARTICLE II OF THE CONSTITUTION, TO FACILLITATE MILLIONS OF ILLEGAL, UNVETTED, MAIL IN BALLOTS IN THE DARK OF NIGHT..

De Oppresso Liber

15. #344 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Grokmaster View Post
    THE GUN WAS LOANED TO HIM BY A FRIEND IN WISCONSIN.
    That is what Rittenhouse's supporters claim. Even if that is true, he transported the gun into Illinois.

The argument against their claim is that he photographed himself with the same type of gun in Illinois where his mother bought it for him. It is possible that he was loaned the same type of gun in Wisconsin, or maybe he just brought his personal gun to Wisconsin. They are tracing the gun now, and figuring out what the truth is.

Quote Originally Posted by gfm7175 View Post
    fuckwit... Why are you such a moron?
    It is sad what passes for "informed debate" by the Alt Right.

16. #345 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,235 Times in 10,345 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,490 Times in 1,337 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Legion View Post
    Grind does it again.

Is Kyle Rittenhouse the new George Zimmerman, Grind?
    he's even more innocent than zimmerman. it shouldn't even be debated. we have video evidence of him being chased by an armed mob

---

Quote Originally Posted by Mott the Hoople View Post
    Grind is basically right
    Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    Grind’s got you beat by miles. He is very intelligent.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to BRUTALITOPS For This Post:

Minister of Truth (09-23-2020)