1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,785 Times in 32,151 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    You fully support killing
    thanks for pulling out all the stops and going full frontal fuckwit.....I remember when some of you posts were worth reading.....now its just one lie after another.....

Perhaps if you got off your fat ass & helped those pregnant women instead of calling them whores you could answer your own question.......
    I have never called a pregnant woman a whore........but, in the event you are actually a pregnant woman, there's always a first time, you worthless whore.....
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

2. The Following User Groans At PostmodernProphet For This Awful Post:

Jarod (09-24-2020)

3. The Following User Says Thank You to PostmodernProphet For This Post:

Sirthinksalot (09-23-2020)

4. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,544 Times in 14,029 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,451 Times in 1,370 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sirthinksalot View Post
    It's always funny to see a loser quote another loser.
    Once upon a time there were real conservatives with ideas like William F Buckley who had principles who I might have disagreed with. They weren't low brow uneducated populists, Principled conservatives condemn deviations from the goals of individual liberty, limited government, and free enterprise. Tariffs, they argue, violate free trade

Now we have uneducated bible thumping rabble trying to pass themselves off, the party of trump
    “If we have to have a choice between being dead and pitied, and being alive with a bad image, we’d rather be alive and have the bad image.”

— Golda Meir

Zionism is the movement for the self-determination and statehood for the Jewish people in their ancestral homeland, the land of Israel.

ברוך השם

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Guno צְבִי For This Post:

Cypress (09-23-2020), Jarod (09-24-2020)

6. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 38 Times in 38 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sirthinksalot View Post
    I'm an atheist.
    More hate. More labeling. More moralizing. This time from a Pastor.

7. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,196 Times in 3,829 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 261 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    Mr. and Mrs. Carter are the human beings that I prefer to think of when I think of "true Christians" when it comes to well-known people. All the bank he could have made for his personal wealth as former POTUS, and what he has gained from speaking he's donated to help other ppl. He has worked tirelessly at Habitats for Humanity, as well as brokering peace talks around the world. They truly are the hands of the god(s) here on Earth.

The fake Xtians who post here and elsewhere, and who vote for Satan's step-child Trump, are Satan's hands and mouthpieces here on Earth.
    Yep... IMHO he was prob the best person ever to be in the whitehouse..
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

8. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    thanks for pulling out all the stops and going full frontal fuckwit.....I remember when some of you posts were worth reading.....now its just one lie after another.....

I have never called a pregnant woman a whore........but, in the event you are actually a pregnant woman, there's always a first time, you worthless whore.....
    Nice defense

You never called her a whore & you never lifted a fuckin finger to help her or anyone but yourself...........

I bit my tongue long enough, you needed to hear it.............

Sorry it hurt your feelings but sometimes you gotta just make a switch & run the MF's out.............
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

9. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by guno View Post
    Once upon a time there were real conservatives with ideas like William F Buckley who had principles who I might have disagreed with. They weren't low brow uneducated populists, Principled conservatives condemn deviations from the goals of individual liberty, limited government, and free enterprise. Tariffs, they argue, violate free trade

Now we have uneducated bible thumping rabble trying to pass themselves off, the party of trump
    Sad & true...........

10. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,785 Times in 32,151 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Nice defense

You never called her a whore & you never lifted a fuckin finger to help her or anyone but yourself...........

I bit my tongue long enough, you needed to hear it.............

Sorry it hurt your feelings but sometimes you gotta just make a switch & run the MF's out.............
    sorry, dude......you are full of shit......you just want to run your mouth at twice the speed of your brain.......you shitheads get off on killing children.......I know I've done more than you have for "unwanted" children......
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

11. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,285 Times in 27,093 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,975 Times in 2,692 Posts

Mr. and Mrs. Carter are the human beings that I prefer to think of when I think of "true Christians" when it comes to well-known people. All the bank he could have made for his personal wealth as former POTUS, and what he has gained from speaking he's donated to help other ppl. He has worked tirelessly at Habitats for Humanity, as well as brokering peace talks around the world. They truly are the hands of the god(s) here on Earth.

The fake Xtians who post here and elsewhere, and who vote for Satan's step-child Trump, are Satan's hands and mouthpieces here on Earth.
    Well done, and I agree

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cypress For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (09-24-2020), Jarod (09-24-2020), ThatOwlWoman (09-23-2020)

13. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Why don't you pls make the distinction?

I have many times volunteered/worked for Habitat & it is a very wonderful org & group of ppl.........

Never met one person that said they were a Christian... NOT ONE.............. I know many that work/volunteer there, I don't know one that has claimed to be Christian, although I know many of them do believe..

They go, do their thing & let their giving speak, they don't wear it on their sleeves........

They get nothing (although the foreman is usually paid & they farm out some jobs out of necessity), although you could get lucky & get a sandwich, you should not plan on it..

I never heard of a church pushing it, they seem to prefer going to Mexico w/ the kids for a week......... I always thought those ppl there would have needed the thousands of dollars they spent in air fare more than the kid swinging a hammer or sweeping around the place........
    Thank you for sharing

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cypress For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (09-24-2020), Jarod (09-24-2020)

15. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    sorry, dude......you are full of shit......you just want to run your mouth at twice the speed of your brain.......you shitheads get off on killing children.......I know I've done more than you have for "unwanted" children......
    Sad, you keep trying to point the finger @ others instead of the mirror....... You arms wagging in your lame defense make you look pathetic........

Answer for yourself, why you didn't do a thing to help those women, you condemn-so shall you be condemned..........

You better hope/pray you are not judged in the same manner you judge others you evil vile devil............

You have done far far more here & prob in your live to turn others away from Christ.............Shame be upon you!!!!

16. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,519 Times in 52,737 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,657 Times in 4,376 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cypress View Post
    Well done, and I agree
    Thanks. I've tried to emulate the Carters in my own life even though I am not a Christian. I long for no heaven nor fear no hell. Just want to make sure when it's time to leave, I've maybe tidied up a little, and left some to carry on in my place.
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

Cypress (09-23-2020), Guno צְבִי (09-24-2020), Iolo/Penderyn (09-24-2020), Jarod (09-24-2020)

18. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 54,766 Times in 33,631 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,065 Times in 4,683 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cypress View Post
    We tend to forget that Jimmy Carter is an evangelical Christian, a trained nuclear engineer, and a practitioner of the liberal social welfare gospel. That is the only way to describe Habitat for Humanity.

The author of the article paints a caricature of evangelicals with too broad a brush in my opinion.

It might be worth making a distinction bewtween Protestant evangelicals, and Protestant fundamentalists.
    Carter did speak openly for women’s rights and rejected the Conventions teaching on women! Bravo Jimmy!

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Phantasmal For This Post:

Cypress (09-23-2020), Guno צְבִי (09-24-2020), Jarod (09-24-2020), ThatOwlWoman (09-23-2020)

20. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Thanks. I've tried to emulate the Carters in my own life even though I am not a Christian. I long for no heaven nor fear no hell. Just want to make sure when it's time to leave, I've maybe tidied up a little, and left some to carry on in my place.
    There are people like Trump who spend life only thinking about money, revenge, and East European mail order brides.

Most of the rest of us try to think about what makes life meaningful and authentic. Humanity has a rich tapestry of religious and philosophical traditions all of us can look to for inspiration.

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cypress For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (09-24-2020), Jarod (09-24-2020), ThatOwlWoman (09-23-2020)

22. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

You're awesome!!!!!

23. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    Carter did speak openly for women’s rights and rejected the Conventions teaching on women! Bravo Jimmy!
    I really admire Jimmy.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Cypress For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (09-24-2020)