Members banned from this thread: Eagle_Eye, Charoite, StoneByStone and Doc Dutch

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Stupid Biden Marxist learns about karma

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Hiden View Post
    "Instant Karma gonna get you"

2. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,028 Times in 3,012 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 234 Times in 225 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by katzgar View Post
    pats little moron on the head, there there little dumb fuck you go sit in the corner until you learn what the word marxist means.
    women drivers huh?

maybe she shouldn't be allowed to vote?

you marxists are funny

3. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,507 Times in 1,787 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,738 Times in 1,599 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CFM View Post
    Who did what to you for you to be the piece of shit you are? Maybe it's genetics from a long line of inbreeding among your family members.
    I learned to read with intelligence, kid, and learned NOT to be a brainwashed shit such as your goodself. Try a class in criticism, if you have any out there in the backwoods.

4. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,010 Times in 8,569 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 498 Times in 487 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Penderyn View Post
    I learned to read with intelligence, kid, and learned NOT to be a brainwashed shit such as your goodself. Try a class in criticism, if you have any out there in the backwoods.
    You're a perfect example of how brainwashing works. You're so brainwashed you don't realize that you are.

Interesting how you make a claim about where I live. That means you know exactly where it is. When should I expect you?

5. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

You're a perfect example of how brainwashing works. You're so brainwashed you don't realize that you are.

Interesting how you make a claim about where I live. That means you know exactly where it is. When should I expect you?
    And who the bloody hell do you believe brainwashes people not to believe nazi shit? Heil McCarthy, eh? Thickoes live out in the deep thickets, kid.

6. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

And who the bloody hell do you believe brainwashes people not to believe nazi shit? Heil McCarthy, eh? Thickoes live out in the deep thickets, kid.
    You've been brainwashed to believe anyone that disagrees with you is automatically a nazi.

So you made a claim about where I live without actually knowing? Any excuse to cover your cowardice.

7. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

You've been brainwashed to believe anyone that disagrees with you is automatically a nazi.

So you made a claim about where I live without actually knowing? Any excuse to cover your cowardice.
    Nobody brainwashed me at all, kid. People are brainwashed by those with money and power to work against their own interest, by, for instance, voting a fat senile incompetent bully into power.
    Then they are taught to beat their hollow chests and squeak about their courage under the bed out in the backwoods!

8. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Nobody brainwashed me at all, kid. People are brainwashed by those with money and power to work against their own interest, by, for instance, voting a fat senile incompetent bully into power.
    Then they are taught to beat their hollow chests and squeak about their courage under the bed out in the backwoods!
    See, you are that brainwashed. You're the kind that is so easily influenced to do something and so brainwashed you think it's your idea when you do something.

I've done well under Trump's administration. Not real sure how that is working against my own interest. Guess all that brainwashing causes you to think so.

No beating or squeaking. You're invited to come to a location that you have to know based on what you said. When are you coming, boy?

9. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

See, you are that brainwashed. You're the kind that is so easily influenced to do something and so brainwashed you think it's your idea when you do something.

I've done well under Trump's administration. Not real sure how that is working against my own interest. Guess all that brainwashing causes you to think so.

No beating or squeaking. You're invited to come to a location that you have to know based on what you said. When are you coming, boy?
    I'm not a boy, kiddiewinkie - I expect I'm about twice your age. Anyone, even the thieves who back him, are voting against their own interest in electing a senile during a time when a disease is spreading with is help. He is too incompetent and selfish even to allow you to thieve and bribe effectively: you need to be there in his court licking his arse full-time, or he'll turn on you suddenly like a drunken snake. You obviously don't have the faintest idea what brinwashing is because you're so very efficiently brainwashed. I used to argue with Stalinists, and they were far less efficiently brainwashed than you trumpers as you fart contentedly in the world's face, mental slaves believing yourselves free. Do try and grow up before the fat pervert has you for dinner. And by the way, I don't give a fuck where you live, except it is clearly a place where no decent human being would be seen dead.

10. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,417 Times in 16,406 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,433 Times in 1,355 Posts
    Blog Entries

I'm not a boy, kiddiewinkie - I expect I'm about twice your age. Anyone, even the thieves who back him, are voting against their own interest in electing a senile during a time when a disease is spreading with is help. He is too incompetent and selfish even to allow you to thieve and bribe effectively: you need to be there in his court licking his arse full-time, or he'll turn on you suddenly like a drunken snake. You obviously don't have the faintest idea what brinwashing is because you're so very efficiently brainwashed. I used to argue with Stalinists, and they were far less efficiently brainwashed than you trumpers as you fart contentedly in the world's face, mental slaves believing yourselves free. Do try and grow up before the fat pervert has you for dinner. And by the way, I don't give a fuck where you live, except it is clearly a place where no decent human being would be seen dead.
    How old are you? Talk about signs of senility...

11. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You'd set a world record if you were twice my age.

I see a perfect example of brainwashing with you, boy.

You claim to not give a fuck about where I live yet you clearly stated you knew where it was. I didn't expect you to show. Despite all the brainwashing, you're not stupid enough to make that kind of mistake.

12. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by TOP View Post
    Apparently he believes he's old enough to set a world record in age. The record is currently 122 year, 164 days.

He wouldn't make the top 100 of the oldest verifiable males on record. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...C%20164%20days.

13. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TOP View Post
    Mind your own bloody backwoods business, bumbrain!

14. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,417 Times in 16,406 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,433 Times in 1,355 Posts
    Blog Entries

Mind your own bloody backwoods business, bumbrain!
    It's a free country here, you know Bumbling Backwoods Bumbrain? I see you reviewed your post I was replying to

15. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

You'd set a world record if you were twice my age.

I see a perfect example of brainwashing with you, boy.

You claim to not give a fuck about where I live yet you clearly stated you knew where it was. I didn't expect you to show. Despite all the brainwashing, you're not stupid enough to make that kind of mistake.
    I did NOT say I know where you lived, nor do I care: I deduced it was somewhere very far from civilisation and intelligence, which seems to me fair enough, just as it was to suppose that anyone so totally ignorant was very young. If you're an experienced thief still making money, I expect you'll be in jail soon. Enjoy!