Thread: Governor Evers is a Liberal Tyrant

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,856 Times in 3,136 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 124 Times in 122 Posts

Default Governor Evers is a Liberal Tyrant

https://www.startribune.com/evers-ex...-21/572490871/

King Evers has just today issued another emergency order regarding COVID-19, this time to extend the Statewide mask mandate through November 21st (another 60 days) since his prior emergency order regarding mask mandates is soon expiring. He is clearly issuing this new emergency order as an attempt to (illegally) get around the Wisconsin State Statute 323.10 language that grants the State Legislature the power to decide whether or not to extend a state of emergency past the 60 day limit (via joint resolution). This is, of course, not mentioning the fact that he has no power under our State Constitution to force Wisconsinites to wear face diapers to begin with. I have already wrote both Fitzgerald and Vos and told them my thoughts about this new executive order from King Evers. I'm not wasting my time writing to King Evers as I did the first time around.

This State Statute (323.10) also grants the State Legislature the power to revoke an emergency order at any time via joint resolution if they wouldn't be pussies about it. Robin Vos was a pussy the first time around, and will likely remain a pussy this time around. Scott Fitzgerald, who was all for the State Legislature exercising their revocation powers the first time around, has so far said nothing about it this time around, probably knowing that Robin Vos will continue to be a pussy. Instead, he just correctly noted that the order is illegal, invalid, etc... which doesn't do any good to stop it.

As for me, I will continue to defy the illegal unconstitutional order from King Evers as I have been doing since his first one went into effect.

Fuck tyrannical Democrats. Please vote straight Republican in November if you value ANY of your freedoms...

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gfm7175 For This Post:

Bigdog (09-22-2020), Darth Omar (09-22-2020), Into the Night (09-23-2020), Stone (09-22-2020)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,577 Times in 9,985 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 873 Times in 830 Posts

Up here in northern Wisconsin several county Sheriffs have said publicly that they will not enforce his mask edict. Starting with his first. They say not only is it basically unenforceable, but also unconstitutional. In my county some wear them, some dont. Even most of the stores have chosen NOT to enforce. They put the sign up,....but dont actually tell anyone they have to wear a mask to come in...LOL

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Stone For This Post:

gfm7175 (09-22-2020), Into the Night (09-23-2020), Yakuda (09-22-2020)

5. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,218 Times in 13,952 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,053 Times in 2,848 Posts

Yeah, it's a real bitch having to wear a mask

We got 200,000 Americans dead from a virus with no treatment nor vaccine that spreads via social contact and people are crying that they have to wear a mask into Costcos, and if I hear another regurgitate that it violates their "freedom" I'm going to throw up, wars are fought over freedom, not having to wear a masks

6. The Following User Says Thank You to archives For This Post:

Phantasmal (09-22-2020)

7. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Stone View Post
    Up here in northern Wisconsin several county Sheriffs have said publicly that they will not enforce his mask edict.
    Good!! Same down here in Southern Wisconsin. Dodge County, for one example, has publicly stated the same (although they are a rather conservative county, like most of your counties up north).

Starting with his first. They say not only is it basically unenforceable, but also unconstitutional.
    Dodge County gave the same reasoning, and added that they don't have the resources to waste time with that sort of shit which only distracts from more important matters.

In my county some wear them, some dont. Even most of the stores have chosen NOT to enforce. They put the sign up,....but dont actually tell anyone they have to wear a mask to come in...LOL
    Same with the more conservative counties down here (such as Dodge and Washington). The stores that I go to (even some in liberal Dane County) choose not to enforce the policy. With regard to some of the local stores that I go into, most of the employees aren't even wearing masks or anything. I have yet to have any issues with my non-compliance. One day on a hiking excursion, I even saw a sign at someone's house that stated that they do not comply with Evers' mandate haha...

8. The Following User Says Thank You to gfm7175 For This Post:

Stone (09-22-2020)

9. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    This thread is not about how easy/difficult it is to wear a mask. It is about the illegality of the actions that King Evers is taking.

We got 200,000 Americans dead from a virus
    LIE. Debunked in my sig.

with no treatment
    LIE. Vitamin D and zinc are effective treatments... so is hydroxy... so is sunlight.

nor vaccine
    None is necessary. You are preaching straight from the Cult of the Mask Almanac and Desk Reference (see my sig).

that spreads via social contact and people are crying that they have to wear a mask into Costcos,
    I don't wear a mask at any stores. Then again, I don't shop at Costco and I haven't tried going into Menards for anything in a long time...

and if I hear another regurgitate that it violates their "freedom"
    It DOES violate my freedom. It violates my freedom to make my own healthcare decisions.

I'm going to throw up,
    Me too.

wars are fought over freedom, not having to wear a masks
    Not being forced to wear a mask IS freedom, you fuckwit...

This sort of stupidity and tyrannical BS is what us freedom-lovers are up against, people... Vote straight Republican because they are the only major party that is interested in recognizing your freedoms!
    Last edited by gfm7175; 09-22-2020 at 03:21 PM.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gfm7175 For This Post:

Darth Omar (09-22-2020), Into the Night (09-23-2020), Stone (09-22-2020)

11. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,218 Times in 13,952 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,053 Times in 2,848 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gfm7175 View Post
    This thread is not about how easy/difficult it is to wear a mask. It is about the illegality of the actions that King Evers is taking.

LIE. Debunked in my sig.

LIE. Vitamin D and zinc are effective treatments... so is hydroxy... so is sunlight.

None is necessary. You are preaching straight from the Cult of the Mask Almanac and Desk Reference (see my sig).

I don't wear a mask at any stores. Then again, I don't shop at Costco and I haven't tried going into Menards for anything in a long time...

It DOES violate my freedom. It violates my freedom to make my own healthcare decisions.

Me too.

Not being forced to wear a mask IS freedom, you fuckwit...

This sort of stupidity and tyrannical BS is what us freedom-lovers are up against, people... Vote straight Republican because they are the only major party that is interested in recognizing your freedoms!
    Beautiful, you always know they can't deal with content when they have to break everything down into phrases, it's the precursor to "but you said," Thusly, we will respond accordingly;

No, when those actions are simple as wearing a masks it is not about illegality

Right, the 200,000 died from the flu

If that is true why does sunshine Florida still have an infection rate close to ten percent

Funny, if no vaccine is needed, why is Trump saying one is coming any day now

You people are comical, we got a generational crisis and you are upset cause you think wearing a masks infringes upon your freedom, real freedom is based upon reason, and not desire, would have loved to see how you people would have made it thru either World War the US had to fight

12. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,043 Times in 3,907 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,697 Times in 1,555 Posts

We got 200,000 Americans dead from a virus with no treatment nor vaccine that spreads via social contact and people are crying that they have to wear a mask into Costcos, and if I hear another regurgitate that it violates their "freedom" I'm going to throw up, wars are fought over freedom, not having to wear a masks
    Masks make snowflakes melt.

13. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,338 Times in 2,286 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 633 Times in 549 Posts
    Blog Entries

14. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

Why did WV have its biggest spike months AFTER its mask mandate?
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Darth Omar For This Post:

gfm7175 (09-22-2020), Into the Night (09-23-2020)

16. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Beautiful, you always know they can't deal with content when they have to break everything down into phrases, it's the precursor to "but you said," Thusly, we will respond accordingly;
    It is called addressing your response point by point.

No, when those actions are simple as wearing a masks it is not about illegality
    Mantra 16b.

Right, the 200,000 died from the flu
    Nope. They didn't die from the flu either.

If that is true why does sunshine Florida still have an infection rate close to ten percent
    It doesn't.

Funny, if no vaccine is needed, why is Trump saying one is coming any day now
    ... because one is coming in the near future. The fact that one is coming has nothing to do with the necessity of it.

You people are comical, we got a generational crisis
    What crisis?

and you are upset cause you think wearing a masks infringes upon your freedom,
    It does, as I have already explained.

real freedom is based upon reason, and not desire, would have loved to see how you people would have made it thru either World War the US had to fight
    Stay the fuck away from my freedoms, commie!

17. The Following User Says Thank You to gfm7175 For This Post:

Into the Night (09-23-2020)

18. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Omar View Post
    Why did WV have its biggest spike months AFTER its mask mandate?
    Good question. Wisconsin has seen steadily increasing infection rates (if you go by what is being reported) ever since the Statewide mask mandate went into effect.

According to the State's own fudged data, masks are not working to prevent the spread of COVID-19, yet the State wishes to simultaneously claim that masks are working to prevent the spread of COVID-19...

I've long grown sick of this hoax...

19. The Following User Says Thank You to gfm7175 For This Post:

20. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,042 Times in 8,402 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 595 Times in 591 Posts
    Blog Entries

Then puke away you stupid fuck. What don't you fucking understand? Don't want to get sick stay the fuck home. When I am not free to decide whether or not to wear a mask that's a freedom issue you stupid fucking cockroach. Subhuman filth.
    Last edited by Yakuda; 09-22-2020 at 07:52 PM.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Yakuda For This Post:

22. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Notice how liberals AGAIN wish to completely evade the topic of a thread, which in this case is about the ILLEGALITY of King Evers' mask mandate according to Wisconsin State Statute (as well as the Wisconsin State Constitution)

23. The Following User Says Thank You to gfm7175 For This Post:

24. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,042 Times in 8,402 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 595 Times in 591 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by gfm7175 View Post
    Notice how liberals AGAIN wish to completely evade the topic of a thread, which in this case is about the ILLEGALITY of King Evers' mask mandate according to Wisconsin State Statute (as well as the Wisconsin State Constitution)
    Because cockroaches like leftists have the brain power of a rock

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Yakuda For This Post:

26. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,010 Times in 8,569 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 498 Times in 487 Posts

I hope when you do throw up, you're wearing a mask and aspirate the vomit.