Thread: Let the rage begin - Lindsey says his views have changed

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,196 Times in 3,829 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 261 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Dillon View Post
    Idk, but I found quite a few in my driveway. Why is it anyone should give credence to your Communist agenda again?
    "Because I'm a leftist douchebag" isn't quite getting it, nomsayin'?
    It's looking to me like you're some kind of asshole.
    Calm down Matt, don't work yourself into a tizzy...... Another hour you'll be plastered again & we don't want you to hurt anyone or yourself.......

GO empty out all your jars & count your bullets again...
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

2. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,447 Times in 7,737 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 509 Times in 502 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    Calm down Matt, don't work yourself into a tizzy...... Another hour you'll be plastered again & we don't want you to hurt anyone or yourself.......

GO empty out all your jars & count your bullets again...
    My Mason jar is still full, and yours is still empty, boy.
    What Caliber are Civil War bullets? I bet your commie ass does not know. Say it and prove me wrong.
    You better know what you're talking about, though; Because I've been finding them since I was a kid.
    Lime-encrusted and all.

3. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

Default Suck on this, leftists

Sen. Lindsey Graham said enough Republicans in the Senate are prepared to confirm a new justice to the Supreme Court before the Nov. 3 election.

“The nominee is going to be supported by every Republican in the Judiciary Committee, and we've got the votes to confirm the justice on the floor of the Senate before the election. And that's what’s coming.”

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/lindsey-graham-republicans-got-the-votes-to-confirm-supreme-court-nominee-before-election

4. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,968 Times in 14,555 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 949 Times in 933 Posts
    Blog Entries

I think the Kavanaugh hearings changed Graham. He knows how low the Dems will go and he is ready to fight. There are no rules.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExpressLane For This Post:

anonymoose (09-22-2020), cancel2 2022 (09-21-2020)

6. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

My Mason jar is still full, and yours is still empty, boy.
    What Caliber are Civil War bullets? I bet your commie ass does not know. Say it and prove me wrong.
    You better know what you're talking about, though; Because I've been finding them since I was a kid.
    Lime-encrusted and all.
    OK, I give up you probably know more about jars of crusty bullets than I do.. Props to you.....

Why don't you share w/ the class??

Take some picts & make a thread??
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

7. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by ExpressLane View Post
    I think the Kavanaugh hearings changed Graham. He knows how low the Dems will go and he is ready to fight. There are no rules.
    That's the gist of what he said. It may cost him reelection, but he says he'll vote to confirm.

8. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Thanks for the old news.....

Here is some more old news I think you'll enjoy

9. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Default Let the rage and hatred consume you, leftists - 2 more votes to confirm!

TRUMP HAS INSTRUCTED THE SUICIDE HOTLINE TO IGNORE CALLS FROM DEMOCRATS

Two GOP senators whom DEMOCRATS were hoping would break with the GOP and have now issued statements making it much more likely that a Trump nominee would be confirmed.

Iowa GOP senator Charles Grassley “will push forward with filling the US Supreme Court vacancy. Make no mistake: if the shoe were on the other foot, Senate DEMOCRATS wouldn’t hesitate to use their Constitutional authority and anything else at their disposal to fill this seat,”’ he says in a statement.

40 minutes later, Colorado GOP senator Cory Gardner said, "“I have and will continue to support judicial nominees who will protect our Constitution, not legislate from the bench, and uphold the law. I will vote to confirm.”

Apex predator Mitch McConnell, who stated long ago he would favor filling a vacancy on the court before Election Day, was assiduously locking down GOP votes already.

Sen. Lamar Alexander (R-Tenn.), who is retiring and was viewed as a potential swing vote, will confirm Ginsburg‘s replacement as soon as possible. Sen. Roy Blunt (R-Mo.), a member of McConnell’s leadership team, also backed the majority leader over the weekend, as did Sen. Rob Portman (R-Ohio).

https://www.dailywire.com/news/breaking-2-key-gop-votes-say-they-support-filling-scotus-vacancy

10. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Do the dems here even care??

This close to an election I have never seen such apathy.........

They wanna fight, call names etc but were is the love for biden??

Looking @ the threads here, for months & would you even know biden was on the tix??

If this board is representative of the public biden is going to not only lose but deported to his basement for the rest of his life.......

11. #40 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Shill View Post
    Do the dems here even care??

This close to an election I have never seen such apathy.........

They wanna fight, call names etc but were is the love for biden??

Looking @ the threads here, for months & would you even know biden was on the tix??

If this board is representative of the public biden is going to not only lose but deported to his basement for the rest of his life.......
    I called Biden as the nominee a long time ago, and Anchovies said "Joe is gone now, history".

Quote Originally Posted by anchovies View Post
    Didn't anyone tell you, Joe is gone now, history, you are better sticking with the contemporary conservative conspiracies, as lame as they are

12. #41 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,447 Times in 7,737 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 509 Times in 502 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    OK, I give up you probably know more about jars of crusty bullets than I do.. Props to you.....

Why don't you share w/ the class??

Take some picts & make a thread??
    Okay, so you know jack shit. Fuck off, faggot leftist fuckwad!
    It's .78 caliber Sabots, you non-American history knowing fucktard!
    The other bullets are big round balls..like an inch around.
    Idk even what shot them. My Grandma's land was a Civil War rifle range, k?
    Does that kerfluffle your leftist sensibilities, er wut?
    See that that flag in my sig? Notice that that's a real flag, bitch. The text I added for fucktards like thee.
    Last edited by Matt Dillon; 09-21-2020 at 09:59 PM.

13. #42 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,295 Times in 5,845 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 390 Times in 368 Posts

I'm having trouble understanding why anyone gives a fuck about Lindsey Graham. This is the fuckwit who said any American worried about job offshoring and illegal aliens flooding the labor market was a xenophobe...this was back when Lindsey's main claim to fame was being McCain's dingleberry. Now, he sees which way the wind is blowing and he's Trump's dingleberry. Why does anyone care what this little shitbird has to say about anything?
    Don't be afraid to see what you see

14. #43 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Guille View Post
    I'm having trouble understanding why anyone gives a fuck about Lindsey Graham. This is the fuckwit who said any American worried about job offshoring and illegal aliens flooding the labor market was a xenophobe...this was back when Lindsey's main claim to fame was being McCain's dingleberry. Now, he sees which way the wind is blowing and he's Trump's dingleberry. Why does anyone care what this little shitbird has to say about anything?
    All I care about is his confirmation vote.

15. #44 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,561 Times in 17,090 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,575 Times in 4,254 Posts

All this Supreme Court kerfluffle is a nothingburger.
    In the end, Trump will have done 4-5 things good for America after the dust from this diversion settles.
    Bank it! While they're all up in arms about this..he may be bringing peace to Syria or Iran or something like that. LOL!

We had not only peace with Iran, but they were prohibited from building a nuke. Now we are having words with Iran and they are building nukes. Was that a great accomplishment?

16. The Following User Groans At Nordberg For This Awful Post:

cancel2 2022 (09-21-2020)

17. #45 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Nerdberg View Post
    We had not only peace with Iran, but they were prohibited from building a nuke.
    Yet intelligence says they were building nukes anyway.

The Obama administration blocked a highly effective interagency effort to dismantle a Hezbollah drug and money laundering enterprise to grease the skids for the nuclear deal with Iran. That’s the story Josh Meyer of Politico told in his recent well-documented, well-sourced, investigative report.

Admittedly, for those unfamiliar with the context of the Iran deal, it must sound outlandish. But for those who followed the events surrounding the Iran deal, it fits a pattern of Obama administration behavior and is entirely believable.
    ADVERTISEMENT

In 2009 President Obama outlined his vision of a world without nuclear weapons, and the centerpiece of this anti-nuclear weapon agenda was to prevent Iran from becoming a nuclear weapons state. The Obama team set out to negotiate a deal that would, supposedly, roll back the nuclear program and set up a verification regime to ensure compliance.

Many Iran-watchers were skeptical, to say the least. The regime was as repressive, anti-Zionist, and supportive of Islamist militancy as it ever was. Even if the Obama diplomats could verifiably totally dismantle the nuclear program, flushing the regime with cash without requiring reform in other areas seemed dangerously foolish. And it took years of diplomatic heavy-lifting for the United States to build consensus among other nations to isolate Iran.

Sanctions may not have finally prevented Iran from stopping its nuclear program, but they were really starting to hurt the regime. After all, it was the pain from those sanctions and isolation that brought Iran to the negotiating table in the first place.

But President Obama sought to allay concerns, insisting he was willing to walk away if the deal wasn’t good. This was quickly disproven.

For example, Iran was permitted to keep some key technology necessary for making a nuclear weapon.

While only at lower levels, Iran was permitted to continue enriching uranium, an irreversible blow to what’s left of the nonproliferation regime.

We were promised "anytime, anywhere" inspections, but by the time the deal was done, verification, while still hailed as the toughest verification regime in history, still only allowed managed access to Iranian sites, and the agreement was written with such ambiguity as to allow the Iranians to continue to insist certain sites remain off limits.

Also, Obama officials, with great messaging discipline, insisted all Iranian malignant activity “unrelated” to the nuclear program, would be addressed in other ways, but excluded from Iran deal negotiations.

What about Iran's illicit missile program? We were told by the lead U.S. negotiator, Wendy Sherman, it would be addressed in some way, even if excluded from the terms of the Iran deal. What about Iran's terrorism? We were told terrorism-related sanctions would remain in place. Even so, John Kerry and Susan Rice admitted that the money from the Iran deal would almost certainly be used to fund Iran's continued terrorism activities.

But the Iran nuclear deal, which, even according to President Obama, would only delay Iran's breakout time by mere months, not eliminate it, was so important to the Obama agenda, that the administration insisted the scope of the deal must remain excruciatingly narrow. Officials and their friends in the media argued that tacking on other issues risked upending the Iran deal.

As the administration’s time to seal the deal dwindled away, and Congress considered levying more sanctions against Iran, those who continued to sound the alarm about the concessions were admonished to “give peace a chance.” Put another way, the Obama administration’s construction was “the Iran deal or war.”

So when Iran released American hostages in exchange for hundreds of millions (which we later found out was actually billions) of dollars, it was impossible to believe this transaction was not another concession by Obama officials if the alternative was derailing the Iran deal, aka war. And wouldn’t it be worth it to Obama officials to answer the demands of the Iranian government and release Iranian prisoners guilty of conspiring harm against America, if, according to them, the alternative was derailing the Iran deal, and therefore, war?

If Obama officials were willing to accept that money Iran would acquire due to the Iran deal would be used to fund its far-reaching terrorism operations, if Obama officials were willing to lay off Iran’s efforts to build a massive ballistic missile force, were willing to break U.S. policy about ransoms (predictably inciting Iran to nab more hostages), willing to free from prison dangerous men bent on harming the United States, the Politico report is entirely compatible with what we already know.

What’s thwarting an anti-Hezbollah effort when the alternative was derailing the Iran deal, aka war? And, to be clear, nobody believed the Obama administration was ever, ever considering war with Iran. This was just a hyperbolic construction to sell the administration’s precious deal, which legitimized Iran as an acceptable, indeed, recommended trade partner.

The Politico report is indeed a bombshell. But it’s really not surprising. The question we should all be asking at this point is, what other concessions did the Obama administration make that are out there waiting for journalists to uncover?

https://thehill.com/opinion/national-security/366197-now-theres-no-denying-it-obamas-failed-iran-deal-wasnt-worth-the