Groaned 179 Times in 168 Posts

2. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,626 Times in 7,127 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,985 Times in 2,707 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Yakuda View Post
    At the end of Oct 2016 the talking pig in a pant suit led trump in the polls in Michigan by 10 points. Fucking moron

and ass snot won it by 0.23% you inbred dip shit

3. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,069 Times in 8,417 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 595 Times in 591 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by katzgar View Post
    and ass snot won it by 0.23% you inbred dip shit
    Do you know who Red Auerbach is? I don't really give a fuck but im pretending you're human. He used to say, "A W is a W". Now since you're actually a cockroach I dont expect you to understand what that means but trump won the pig lost. The point? The sow was ahead in the polls too you dog faced piece of shit but the W eluded the sow didn't it? Now scurry back under the cabinet like a good cockroach.

4. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,196 Times in 3,829 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 261 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

Well I don't think they did learn that lesson...........

Counting those votes to early again??

Moore laid out another warning & he was right the last time......

Biden can ignore them again & lose it by as little as 0.23%..
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

5. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 84 Times in 79 Posts

Is that a woman?
    I think Katzguts is a "Tranny" (probably a "cut-n-tuck").

Dachshund

6. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,295 Times in 5,845 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 390 Times in 368 Posts

Whites turn away from asg

Don't be afraid to see what you see

7. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Is that a woman?
    I think Katzguts is a "Tranny" (probably a "cut-n-tuck").

Dachshund

8. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Here is a video clip of some of Kayleigh McEnany's biggest hits.

When you Lefty Democrat "sad sacks" see "Sleepy" Joe Biden and Kamala -"Heels Up -" Harris go down like a giant lead balloon on the 3rd of November, Kayleigh will one of the reasons.

Kayleigh is a modern- day incarnation of the ancient, Athenian, Greeks' mythical "Helen of Troy" - a daughter of the mighty god, Zeus, who was revered as the most beautiful woman in existence.

Not only is Kayleigh divinely beautiful in the aesthetic sense (she exemplifies all of the Western - "Nordic"/Germanic - ideals of female physical beauty), she has a" beautiful mind" as well. Her razor-sharp rational cognition and mastery of logical argument, exposes the Democrat spin-doctors and "Fake News" journalists who try to twist and pervert the facts in White House Press briefings for the shabby, 3rd-raters that they all are.

Kayleigh is strictly a class act. Despite the endless provocation she receives, and the bad manners of many in the Democrat Press Corp she is subjected to (for example, by grubs like Jim Acosta) I have never ever seen her even slightly rattled; nor have I ever seen her become hostile, aggressive or "nasty". She never loses her temper or civil manner The way she deals with "Fake News" Democrat journalists who are pedaling lies or dis-information and so on is simply to CALMLY "SWAT" THEM WITH THE FACTS/TRUTH, in the same way that you'd dispatch bothersome house flies with a fly-swatter. Kayleigh is a rare example of someone who works in a stressful, high-profile, political role in the US today and ALWAYS displays good manners. She is genuinely considerate, respectful and courteous in the way she interacts with other persons. That is, she always demonstrates good manners, even to persons who are treating her in a manifestly rude, vulgar, disrespectful. discourteous way; and good manners are not the superficial or trivial matter they may appear to be.

Whenever the topic of good manner is under discussion, I am always reminded of what the great, 18th century, Statesman and Father of the modern Conservative party, Edmund Burke, had to say on the matter. Burke was an exceptional prose stylist, and men like Samuel Taylor Coleridge and T.S. Eliot have declared him to be one of the greatest masters ever of the English language. I agree. I do not possess Burke's eloquence, so I can only say he believed that good manners and morals (virtues) flow from the fundamental principle of demonstrating consideration and respect for others in respect of their unique, individual dignity/worth as human beings.

Burke was wrote his famous philosophical and political essays and parliamentary speeches in England (in the later half of the 18th century) and although the Western World has changed in many ways since then, it is remarkable how today's Conservative Parties in the Anglosphere nations still ground many of their core principles and values in Edmund Burke's political world-view e.g. : the Republican Party in America; the Liberal Party in Australia; the British Tory Party in the UK, etc. If you were to ask Burke what the single MOST IMPORTANT FACTOR is in creating a civilized, well-functioning society, he would tell you it was "GOOD MANNERS". He felt that good manners were even more important than the law in cultivating a civilized state, and in, 1796, wrote that....

"Manners are more important than the law; manners are what soothe or vex, corrupt or purify, barbarize or refine us, by a constant, steady uniform, insensible operation, like that of the air we breathe." (Burke, 1796)

So, to conclude, Kayleigh McEnany is not only a delightful embodiment of the ancient (though timeless) aesthetic ideals that the West has set for its women, she also possesses a razor-sharp intelligence and the kind of prudential wisdom that is rarely found in one so young ( only 32 years old). Last - but not by any means least - Kayleigh has impeccable good manners .Kayleigh McEnany was, in short, one of the shrewdest appointments that Donald Trump has made to date. When Trump crosses the line on the 3rd November, Kayleigh McEnany will be one of winning factors that gave America "FOUR MORE YEARS" of the greatest President the US has ever known.

Dachshund
    Last edited by Dachshund; 09-23-2020 at 07:00 AM.