Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is Biden's wife a homewrecking whore?

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

Default Is Biden's wife a homewrecking whore?

Jill Biden’s ex-husband has accused the potential first lady of having an affair with Joe Biden and says they lied about how they met in the 1970s.

Bill Stevenson accused the DEMOCRAT nominee of being a home-wrecker and says the feel-good story of how Joe and Jill met on a blind date is completely made up, the Daily Mail reported.

“I don’t want to hurt anyone,” said Stevenson. “But facts are facts and what happened, happened.”

Stevenson and his then-wife grew close to Biden in 1972 while working on his first campaign to represent Delaware in the US Senate.

That same year, tragedy struck when Biden’s first wife, Neilia, and infant daughter were killed in a car crash.

Stevenson said he first suspected an affair in 1974, when his wife passed on meeting an up-and-coming rock star who was set to play at his Delaware club.

“I know exactly when it was,” he told the Daily Mail. “Bruce Springsteen was going to play at The Stone Balloon and I had to go to Northern New Jersey to pay him in advance.

“’I asked Jill to go with me and she said no — she had things to do, she had to look after Joe’s kids, Beau and Hunter. It was kind of a big deal to go meet Springsteen,” he continued. “I had no idea she and Joe were that kind of friendly.

“Then one of her best friends told me she thought Joe and Jill were getting a little too close. I was surprised that she came to me.”

A couple months later, Stevenson got all the evidence he needed when he was told that his wife had been in a fender-bender in her car — while Biden was behind the wheel.

“I was at work and a guy came in and asked, ‘Do you own a brown Corvette?’” Stevenson recalled. “He said back in May it had crunched his bumper and they told him to get an estimate and he never heard back from them.

“I said, ‘Wait a minute. Who is they?’ And he said, ‘Funnily enough, Senator Biden was driving.’”

“I considered Joe a friend,” Stevenson said.

The Bidens, who have been married since 1977, have publicly said they met on a blind date in 1975 — after Joe became a widower and Jill’s first marriage had broken up.

The damaging Daily Mail report comes just days before Biden was officially named the DEMOCRAT nominee.

The Biden campaign declined comment.

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,875 Times in 8,272 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 594 Times in 590 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Legion View Post

Jill Biden’s ex-husband has accused the potential first lady of having an affair with Joe Biden and says they lied about how they met in the 1970s.

Bill Stevenson accused the DEMOCRAT nominee of being a home-wrecker and says the feel-good story of how Joe and Jill met on a blind date is completely made up, the Daily Mail reported.

“I don’t want to hurt anyone,” said Stevenson, now 72, who is working on a book that includes the lurid claim. “But facts are facts and what happened, happened.”

Stevenson and his then-wife grew close to Biden in 1972 while working on his first campaign to represent Delaware in the US Senate.

That same year, tragedy struck when Biden’s first wife, Neilia, and infant daughter were killed in a car crash.

Stevenson said he first suspected an affair in 1974, when his wife passed on meeting an up-and-coming rock star who was set to play at his Delaware club.

“I know exactly when it was,” he told the Daily Mail. “Bruce Springsteen was going to play at The Stone Balloon and I had to go to Northern New Jersey to pay him in advance.

“’I asked Jill to go with me and she said no — she had things to do, she had to look after Joe’s kids, Beau and Hunter. It was kind of a big deal to go meet Springsteen,” he continued. “I had no idea she and Joe were that kind of friendly.

“Then one of her best friends told me she thought Joe and Jill were getting a little too close. I was surprised that she came to me.”

A couple months later, Stevenson got all the evidence he needed when he was told that his wife had been in a fender-bender in her car — while Biden was behind the wheel.

“I was at work and a guy came in and asked, ‘Do you own a brown Corvette?’” Stevenson recalled. “He said back in May it had crunched his bumper and they told him to get an estimate and he never heard back from them.

“I said, ‘Wait a minute. Who is they?’ And he said, ‘Funnily enough, Senator Biden was driving.’”

The Bidens, who have been married since 1977, have publicly said they met on a blind date in 1975 — after Joe became a widower and Jill’s first marriage had broken up.

The damaging Daily Mail report comes just days before Biden was officially named the DEMOCRAT nominee.

I really dont give a shit anymore.

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

A GOLD-DIGGER WHO GOT CAUGHT

Presidential hopeful Joe Biden and his wife Jill recently celebrated their 43rd wedding anniversary.

But before Joe, there was Bill Stevenson — the man Jill married when she was just 18. Now her ex-husband is speaking in an exclusive interview with Inside Edition.

“I was betrayed,” Stevenson told Inside Edition. “Joe was my friend. Jill was my wife.”

As Joe Biden tells the story, he first saw Jill’s photo on an advertisement in Wilmington, Delaware in March 1975. His brother Frank, who knew the model from college, set Joe up on a blind date the following night.

But Jill and Joe's relationship actually started in 1974, when Stevenson was still married to Jill.

Bill and Jill first got to know Joe Biden when Biden was a county councilman in New Castle, Delaware. Stevenson asked for Biden’s help obtaining a liquor license. Stevenson also threw a fundraiser for Joe.

“We got married in '70, I introduced Joe to Jill in ‘72. Right before the election in ‘72, Jill, Joe, Neilia and I were in his kitchen. How do you forget that?” Stevenson said.

That would be three years before the now-famous “blind date.” Stevenson says his first inkling something was up came when Jill refused to go with him to meet Bruce Springsteen, who was booked to appear at The Stone Balloon, the nightclub that the Stevensons owned.

“She said, ‘Joe asked me to keep an eye on the boys.'

Then, one day, a man came into the club and asked Stevenson to pay the damages for a fender bender that involved Jill. “He looks at me and he says, ‘Oh, she wasn't driving.’ I said, 'Her beloved Corvette, she wasn't driving it?’ He goes, 'Senator Biden was driving it.’ Stevenson said.

Stevenson confronted Jill, but “she didn’t say anything” and “just looked at me. I said, ‘You gotta go. You gotta go get your own place"’.

A divorce decree was issued in May 1975. The divorce became contentious when Jill asked for her share of The Stone Balloon, which a judge denied.

“It’s years ago, but guess what, it's so current right now, because he's picking on people about character,” Stevenson said.

Jill Biden denied her ex-husband's claims.

https://www.insideedition.com/jill-biden-denies-ex-husbands-claim-she-had-affair-with-joe-biden-before-they-split-61971

4. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,295 Times in 5,845 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 390 Times in 368 Posts

Is Biden's wife a homewrecking whore?

Yes.
    Don't be afraid to see what you see

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Lightbringer For This Post:

Truth Detector (10-07-2020)

6. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,918 Times in 13,188 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 832 Times in 791 Posts

“I don’t want to hurt anyone,” said Stevenson. “But facts are facts and what happened, happened.”

Don't go there. There are limits to decorum. She's irrelevant.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to T. A. Gardner For This Post:

AProudLefty (09-22-2020)

8. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,295 Times in 5,845 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 390 Times in 368 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
    She's not irrelevant, she's making campaign appearances on behalf of her dead husband and wheeling Bernie around on the weekend for all to see.
    Don't be afraid to see what you see

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lightbringer For This Post:

cancel2 2022 (09-22-2020), Truth Detector (10-07-2020)

10. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,051 Times in 26,519 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,742 Times in 4,521 Posts
    Blog Entries

Not convinced of that, she's the real power behind the throne.
    Last edited by cancel2 2022; 09-22-2020 at 10:50 PM.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to cancel2 2022 For This Post:

12. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Joe Biden cheated on his friend and stole his wife. That's relevant.

13. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Guille View Post
    She's not irrelevant, she's making campaign appearances on behalf of her dead husband and wheeling Bernie around on the weekend for all to see.
    Are you saying she's pulling a "Weekend at Bernie's?"

14. The Following User Says Thank You to T. A. Gardner For This Post:

Lightbringer (09-22-2020)

15. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Joe Biden cheated on his friend and stole his wife. That's relevant.
    Not particularly. There's plenty of stuff to nail Biden on without resorting to using bits of lint in odd corners of the drawer...

16. The Following User Says Thank You to T. A. Gardner For This Post:

AProudLefty (09-22-2020)

17. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,338 Times in 2,286 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 633 Times in 549 Posts
    Blog Entries

How bored are you, Dingus Khan?

18. The Following User Groans At Charoite For This Awful Post:

cancel2 2022 (09-22-2020)

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Charoite For This Post:

AProudLefty (09-22-2020)

20. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Not particularly. There's plenty of stuff to nail Biden on without resorting to using bits of lint in odd corners of the drawer...
    We'll have to agree to disagree.

21. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,531 Times in 10,535 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 578 Times in 535 Posts
    Blog Entries

This title got tweeted out, and Twitter blocked our account. That's a boo.
    Excellence is an art won by training and habituation. We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence, but rather we have those because we have acted rightly. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.
    - -- Aristotle

Believe nothing on the faith of traditions, even though they have been held in honor for many generations and in diverse places. Do not believe a thing because many people speak of it. Do not believe on the faith of the sages of the past. Do not believe what you yourself have imagined, persuading yourself that a God inspires you. Believe nothing on the sole authority of your masters and priests. After examination, believe what you yourself have tested and found to be reasonable, and conform your conduct thereto.
    - -- The Buddha

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
    - -- Aristotle

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Damocles For This Post:

23. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,761 Times in 17,091 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,342 Times in 2,261 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Damocles View Post
    This title got tweeted out, and Twitter blocked our account. That's a boo.
    Perhaps he should have posted this in NSFW forum.

24. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,036 Times in 13,846 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,042 Times in 2,838 Posts

Now when the expected ping pong comes with the First Lady the wingers here will start screaming about picking on family members

25. The Following User Says Thank You to archives For This Post:

AProudLefty (10-07-2020)