Thread: “GOP set to release controversial Biden report“

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,201 Times in 13,945 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,051 Times in 2,846 Posts

Default “GOP set to release controversial Biden report“

“Republicans are preparing to release a report in a matter of days on their investigation focused on former Vice President Joe Biden and his son Hunter Biden, a move they hope will put fresh scrutiny on the Democratic nominee just weeks from the election.“

“The GOP report, which is set to be released this week, is expected to argue that Hunter Biden’s work impacted Obama-era Ukraine policy and created a conflict of interest given then-Vice President Joe Biden’s work in the area.“

“No evidence”has indicated criminal wrongdoing by the Bidens. A narrative, seized on by President Trump, that Biden worked to oust Ukrainian Prosecutor Viktor Shokin to protect his son has been widely discredited

“Though he’s argued for months that his probe isn’t being driven by the 2020 election, Johnson has teased the forthcoming findings as damaging to Biden’s political prospects and placed it in the context of the rapidly approaching November election. Sen. Mitt Romney (R-Utah), a member of Johnson’s committee and the party’s 2012 presidential nominee, warned that the Biden-Burisma probe was a “political exercise.”

“The release of the report will come days before the first debate between Joe Biden and Trump, with the president’s allies likely to seize on the probe's findings and Johnson hoping it sparks new scrutiny by the media.“

https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/...l-biden-report

The timing says it all, another Trump ass kisser is doing his best to help Trump’s campaign, even if it means Mitch further discrediting the Senate, if that is even possible. It is all orchestrated, Johnson ain’t clever enough to come up with it on his own, must be Dunham doesn’t have enough for billy barr to frame

It will have nothing new, largely regurgitate the same plots and conspiracies, the real intent is to provide enough innuendo for the right medias’ demagogues to run with it, push old and new conspiracies to attack Biden. Billy Barr will surely add that the DOJ is going to look into it attempting to extend the lifeline till November

And the right will scream bias when the regular media gives it the scant coverage it deserves. All so transparent

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,884 Times in 21,652 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,675 Times in 5,179 Posts
    Blog Entries

There are forces in the old Republican Party secretly working against Trump*.

18 U.S. Code § 2071 - Concealment, removal, or mutilation generally
    44 U.S.C. 2202 - The United States shall reserve and retain complete ownership, possession, and control of Presidential records; and such records shall be administered in accordance with the provisions of this chapter.

LOCK HIM UP!

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Jarod View Post
    There are forces in the old Republican Party secretly working against Trump*.
    The GOP has sold its soul to Trump, it is going to take them quite some time to earn back an identity

4. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,884 Times in 21,652 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,675 Times in 5,179 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    The GOP has sold its soul to Trump, it is going to take them quite some time to earn back an identity
    November 15th they will be lining up to say they never liked him.

They will say he was simply a useful idiot.

18 U.S. Code § 2071 - Concealment, removal, or mutilation generally
    44 U.S.C. 2202 - The United States shall reserve and retain complete ownership, possession, and control of Presidential records; and such records shall be administered in accordance with the provisions of this chapter.

LOCK HIM UP!

5. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,756 Times in 16,563 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,622 Times in 1,532 Posts

gonna wait and see.
    John Soloman had lots of documentation that showed Biden was getting calls thru State and taking actions.
    I forget the scenario but it was damning....so I'll keep my powder dry to I see if it's more then just political

6. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Jarod View Post
    November 15th they will be lining up to say they never liked him.

They will say he was simply a useful idiot.
    If Biden wins, that is true, it didn't take them long to flush McCain, Romney, and the entire Bush family down the drain

7. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by dukkha View Post
    gonna wait and see.
    John Soloman had lots of documentation that showed Biden was getting calls thru State and taking actions.
    I forget the scenario but it was damning....so I'll keep my powder dry to I see if it's more then just political
    "dukka," nothing personal, but John Soloman has been discredited about as much as anyone could be discredited, the guy is in bed with Rudi, and has to be the only columnist kicked off a Murdoch entity from being conspiratorial

8. The Following User Says Thank You to archives For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (09-21-2020)

9. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,245 Times in 13,391 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 840 Times in 799 Posts

I'm sure it will have about as much impact as the last three plus years of Democrat witch hunting against Trump has had...

10. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,646 Times in 10,702 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 618 Times in 607 Posts
    Blog Entries

“Republicans are preparing to release a report in a matter of days on their investigation focused on former Vice President Joe Biden and his son Hunter Biden, a move they hope will put fresh scrutiny on the Democratic nominee just weeks from the election.“

“The GOP report, which is set to be released this week, is expected to argue that Hunter Biden’s work impacted Obama-era Ukraine policy and created a conflict of interest given then-Vice President Joe Biden’s work in the area.“

“No evidence”has indicated criminal wrongdoing by the Bidens. A narrative, seized on by President Trump, that Biden worked to oust Ukrainian Prosecutor Viktor Shokin to protect his son has been widely discredited

“Though he’s argued for months that his probe isn’t being driven by the 2020 election, Johnson has teased the forthcoming findings as damaging to Biden’s political prospects and placed it in the context of the rapidly approaching November election. Sen. Mitt Romney (R-Utah), a member of Johnson’s committee and the party’s 2012 presidential nominee, warned that the Biden-Burisma probe was a “political exercise.”

“The release of the report will come days before the first debate between Joe Biden and Trump, with the president’s allies likely to seize on the probe's findings and Johnson hoping it sparks new scrutiny by the media.“

https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/...l-biden-report

The timing says it all, another Trump ass kisser is doing his best to help Trump’s campaign, even if it means Mitch further discrediting the Senate, if that is even possible. It is all orchestrated, Johnson ain’t clever enough to come up with it on his own, must be Dunham doesn’t have enough for billy barr to frame

It will have nothing new, largely regurgitate the same plots and conspiracies, the real intent is to provide enough innuendo for the right medias’ demagogues to run with it, push old and new conspiracies to attack Biden. Billy Barr will surely add that the DOJ is going to look into it attempting to extend the lifeline till November

And the right will scream bias when the regular media gives it the scant coverage it deserves. All so transparent
    IT'S NEVER BEEN INVESTIGATED...SO HOW COULD IT HAVE BEEN "WIDELY DISCREDITED"?

"TRANSPARENT" IS WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR....
    TRUMP WILL TAKE FORTY STATES...UNLESS THE SAME IDIOTS WHO BROUGHT US THE 2020 DUNCE-O-CRAT IOWA CLUSTERFUCK CONTINUE THEIR SEDITIOUS ACTIVITIES...THEN HE WILL WIN EVEN MORE ..UNLESS THE RED CHINESE AND DNC COLLUDE, USE A PANDEMIC, AND THEN THE DEMOCRATS VIOLATE ARTICLE II OF THE CONSTITUTION, TO FACILLITATE MILLIONS OF ILLEGAL, UNVETTED, MAIL IN BALLOTS IN THE DARK OF NIGHT..

De Oppresso Liber

11. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Grokmaster View Post
    IT'S NEVER BEEN INVESTIGATED...SO HOW COULD IT HAVE BEEN "WIDELY DISCREDITED"?

"TRANSPARENT" IS WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR....
    ALL THE INDEUNDOS THAT JOHNSON IS GOING TO REGURGITAE HAVE BEEN DISCREDITED, FACT

12. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
    I'm sure it will have about as much impact as the last three plus years of Democrat witch hunting against Trump has had...
    Well, I wouldn't call it witch hunting, the majority of what was revealed validated the claims the Democrats put forth

13. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,679 Times in 16,485 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 585 Times in 561 Posts
    Blog Entries

Well, I wouldn't call it witch hunting, the majority of what was revealed validated the claims the Democrats put forth
    Not even one of them. You can stop lying now.

14. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,245 Times in 13,391 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 840 Times in 799 Posts

15. The Following User Says Thank You to T. A. Gardner For This Post:

Sailor (09-21-2020)

16. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,422 Times in 10,049 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,947 Times in 2,728 Posts

Half of it will be written in crayon, and the other half are just 500 blank pages for you to write whatever you want.
    When I die, turn me into a brick and use me to cave in the skull of a fascist