Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Legion View Post
    I don't think you're funny.

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

SLOW JOE APPEARED TO BE HAVING ANOTHER BRAIN ANEURYSM

The mouth-frothing rage of DEMOCRATS over the filling Ruth Bader Ginsburg’s seat on the Supreme Court before Inauguration Day is predictable, after the “Summer of Love” we’ve endured.

Now they’re threatening to “burn it all down” if Republicans fill the vacancy.

Hysterical RBG cultists holding vigil in Washington on Saturday night warned of a “civil war.”

Threats to kill Mitch McConnell flooded Twitter, and dozens of police had to guard his home as mobs descended.

It wasn’t just random psychopaths on social media threatening to “storm the White House and burn it to the fucking ground.”

High-profile liberals issued dire threats on Twitter.

“You dare try and replace her right now and there will be a war,” tweeted Hollywood actor Russ Tamblyn.

“Fuck no. Burn it all down,” wrote parenting-guide author (!) Aaron Gouveia.

“If you can’t shut it down, burn it down,” wrote Scott Ross, a member of the Wisconsin "Ethics Commission".

“Burn Congress down before letting Trump try to appoint anyone to SCOTUS,” wrote Emmett Macfarlane, an associate professor at Canada’s University of Waterloo.

“If McConnell jams someone through, which he will, there will be riots,” warned Washington Post writer Laura Bassett, “more, bigger riots.”

Yes, because there already are riots, arson, looting, assaults, intimidation and even murder from degenerate leftists.

But, as they have done all summer, instead of calling for calm, DEMOCRATS encouraged the histrionics.

“Let this moment radicalize you,” Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez said in a social-media video, claiming democracy and the climate were at stake. “I need you to be ready. We can and must fight.”

Barack Obama declared that RBG had left “instructions” on her deathbed that Donald Trump not fill her Supreme Court slot.

Hillary Clinton urged a “fierce” response.

Nancy Pelosi on Sunday refused to rule out another impeachment farce.

https://nypost.com/2020/09/20/liberals-ready-to-do-anything-to-stop-a-gop-scotus-pick-devine/

4. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,121 Times in 2,441 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 265 Times in 242 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Penderyn View Post
    You don't have to smoke meth to be this stupid.
    The Truth Does Not Need To Be Supported With Censorship.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Evmetro For This Post:

ExpressLane (09-21-2020), Grokmaster (09-21-2020)

6. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Blitherin' View Post
    I know you're funny.

How are you enjoying Brexit so far, Taff?

7. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Evmetro View Post
    You don't have to smoke meth to be this stupid.
    It only takes a devotion to leftist politics to reach the depths of human depravity.

8. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

9. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Reza Aslan is the former CNN (ahem) “religious scholar” who ate cooked human brains and drank alcohol from a human skull.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...alistic-hindus

10. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,581 Times in 2,074 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 92 Times in 88 Posts

11. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

12. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Default Remember how respectful the left was when Scalia died?

Me neither.

Charles Finch, a contributor to the failing New York Times, Slate, and The Washington Post, wrote “I mean, if you don’t want your death politicized, don’t lead a repugnant and profoundly influential political life.”

Glenn Greenwald, a "journalist" at The Intercept, warned, “Don’t even try to enforce the inapplicable don’t-speak-ill-of-the-dead ‘rule’ for the highly polarizing, deeply consequential Antonin Scalia.”

Many vile tweets reacting to Scalia’s death have since been deleted.

Silvia Killingsworth of The New Yorker, mused, “Wish I could be a fly on the wall for Scalia’s chat with the Devil,” and “Died in a ranch in Texas, God bless America.” Both of those tweets have since been deleted.

“Scalia was a monster and no one’s job entitles them to respect,” tweeted Vocativ Senior Sports Editor Tomas Rios. His tweet is also no longer available.

So, the next time a leftist says it’s disrespectful to talk about replacing RBG on the Court so soon, remind them of what actual disrespect looks like.

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/matt-margolis/2020/09/19/flashback-liberals-celebrated-the-death-of-conservative-justice-antonin-scalia-n944817

13. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I WONDER IF IT WAS ONE OF THESE TWO

A woman accused of sending a letter containing ricin to President Trump is also suspected of mailing the highly potent poison to law enforcement agencies in Texas.

The letter, which appeared to have been sent from Canada, was intercepted at a government facility that screens mail addressed to the White House and President Trump.

Two tests confirmed it tested positive for ricin, a highly toxic substance that can kill adults in doses as small as 500 micrograms, CNN reports.

Now it has emerged that envelopes containing the deadly poison were also sent to law enforcement agencies in the Rio Grande Valley in south Texas, a law enforcement official told the Associated Press, adding that they believe they were mailed by the same person who targeted the White House.

The woman was carrying a gun when she was taken into custody as she tried to enter the US from Canada.

https://nypost.com/2020/09/21/woman-accused-of-mailing-ricin-to-trump-may-have-targeted-texas-cops/

14. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,785 Times in 32,151 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Me neither.

Charles Finch, a contributor to the failing New York Times, Slate, and The Washington Post, wrote “I mean, if you don’t want your death politicized, don’t lead a repugnant and profoundly influential political life.”

Glenn Greenwald, a "journalist" at The Intercept, warned, “Don’t even try to enforce the inapplicable don’t-speak-ill-of-the-dead ‘rule’ for the highly polarizing, deeply consequential Antonin Scalia.”

Many vile tweets reacting to Scalia’s death have since been deleted.

Silvia Killingsworth of The New Yorker, mused, “Wish I could be a fly on the wall for Scalia’s chat with the Devil,” and “Died in a ranch in Texas, God bless America.” Both of those tweets have since been deleted.

“Scalia was a monster and no one’s job entitles them to respect,” tweeted Vocativ Senior Sports Editor Tomas Rios. His tweet is also no longer available.

So, the next time a leftist says it’s disrespectful to talk about replacing RBG on the Court so soon, remind them of what actual disrespect looks like.

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/matt-margolis/2020/09/19/flashback-liberals-celebrated-the-death-of-conservative-justice-antonin-scalia-n944817
    Scalia said on his deathbed, "don't let them replace me until after Trump gets elected"...........
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PostmodernProphet For This Post:

ExpressLane (09-21-2020), Grokmaster (09-21-2020)

16. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,785 Times in 32,151 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

I WONDER IF IT WAS ONE OF THESE TWO

A woman accused of sending a letter containing ricin to President Trump is also suspected of mailing the highly potent poison to law enforcement agencies in Texas.

The letter, which appeared to have been sent from Canada, was intercepted at a government facility that screens mail addressed to the White House and President Trump.

Two tests confirmed it tested positive for ricin, a highly toxic substance that can kill adults in doses as small as 500 micrograms, CNN reports.

Now it has emerged that envelopes containing the deadly poison were also sent to law enforcement agencies in the Rio Grande Valley in south Texas, a law enforcement official told the Associated Press, adding that they believe they were mailed by the same person who targeted the White House.

The woman was carrying a gun when she was taken into custody as she tried to enter the US from Canada.

https://nypost.com/2020/09/21/woman-accused-of-mailing-ricin-to-trump-may-have-targeted-texas-cops/

I hope not........I'm looking for them to catch up to moon......
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

17. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,924 Times in 13,192 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 832 Times in 791 Posts