Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Michael Moore: Biden strategy in Michigan might be 'worse than Hillary'

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,196 Times in 3,829 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 261 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

Werewolf Michael Moore: Biden strategy in Michigan might be 'worse than Hillary'

Did the Dems learn nothing w/ hillary in 2016??

Moore, a Michigan native, pointed to a Detroit Free Press poll released Friday that showed Biden 8 points ahead of President Trump in the state, down from 16 points in June.

“The fact that Trump has narrowed the lead by 50 percent since June should have everybody screaming bloody murder," Moore said. "We don’t have a minute to lose on this.”
    Moore, who has been supporting Democrats in the 2020 elections, said the Biden campaign should work on engaging Black voters in Michigan instead of trying to win over Republicans.

“It’s actually worse than Hillary,” Moore said. “At least there was a ground game, even though she didn’t show up. There were Hillary offices in many towns, there were door-to-door campaigns.”

Moore also referenced a Time magazine article from this week detailing an “invisible campaign” Biden is running in Michigan.

“Yes, we need to do it differently than 2016, but we need to go the other direction,” Moore said. “We need more, we don’t need less.”
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

While many here claim to be dems, I am really starting to wonder...

Either they don't really give a shit, don't care if biden wins or just think the polls will pull it off, like they did for hillary................

good luck w/ that
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,295 Times in 5,845 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 390 Times in 368 Posts

Here's the strategy in Michigan.....pay people WAM to get people out to vote.

Yeah, it's that simple.
    Don't be afraid to see what you see

4. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,338 Times in 2,286 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 633 Times in 549 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    Did the Dems learn nothing w/ hillary in 2016??

Moore, a Michigan native, pointed to a Detroit Free Press poll released Friday that showed Biden 8 points ahead of President Trump in the state, down from 16 points in June.

“The fact that Trump has narrowed the lead by 50 percent since June should have everybody screaming bloody murder," Moore said. "We don’t have a minute to lose on this.”
    Moore, who has been supporting Democrats in the 2020 elections, said the Biden campaign should work on engaging Black voters in Michigan instead of trying to win over Republicans.

“It’s actually worse than Hillary,” Moore said. “At least there was a ground game, even though she didn’t show up. There were Hillary offices in many towns, there were door-to-door campaigns.”

Moore also referenced a Time magazine article from this week detailing an “invisible campaign” Biden is running in Michigan.

“Yes, we need to do it differently than 2016, but we need to go the other direction,” Moore said. “We need more, we don’t need less.”
    I don't know if I agree with Moore on this. Blacks aren't that much of a worry in rallying it's those concerned about the violence and unknowns with the police. Since these riots and protests have been going the right has milked it for all its worth. Ideas of reorganizing police has been distorted enough to have many unsure what that means. Some scared fruitcakes have even bought into the idea they really intend to abolish these police departments and have these areas police themselves.

5. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,295 Times in 5,845 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 390 Times in 368 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Crocodile View Post
    I don't know if I agree with Moore on this. Blacks aren't that much of a worry in rallying it's those concerned about the violence and unknowns with the police. Since these riots and protests have been going the right has milked it for all its worth. Ideas of reorganizing police has been distorted enough to have many unsure what that means. Some scared fruitcakes have even bought into the idea they really intend to abolish these police departments and have these areas police themselves.
    You have no idea how this works do you?
    Don't be afraid to see what you see

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lightbringer For This Post:

Callinectes (09-22-2020), cancel2 2022 (09-22-2020)

7. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

"Moore had more" to say, via the link........

If you or I feel he doesn't need to, even if he Joe does not feel he needs to, if the ppl there feel he needs to, he needs to.

hillary fucked up big time-took them for granted~that didn't turn out well if I recall...

Anyway, not on me, it is on Biden & Dems, I think Moore knows what he is talking about......

8. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,756 Times in 16,563 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,622 Times in 1,532 Posts

another day of Biden in the Basement. 9AM campaign media lid

Trump rallies in PA and sends a virtual speech to the UN.

In Petsmart today I got into a short discussion of the high prices,
    and the millennial cashier said she hopes she can make it thru till she gets old (like me I assume)

I told her she needs to Vote for Trump : Slow Joe can't cut it..she just looked at me..lol

9. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,338 Times in 2,286 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 633 Times in 549 Posts
    Blog Entries

"Moore had more" to say, via the link........

If you or I feel he doesn't need to, even if he Joe does not feel he needs to, if the ppl there feel he needs to, he needs to.

hillary fucked up big time-took them for granted~that didn't turn out well if I recall...

Anyway, not on me, it is on Biden & Dems, I think Moore knows what he is talking about......
    What exactly is he supposed to do differently? Where is he trying to win Republicans rather than blacks anyway? What can he do outside the big rally bullshit of Trump? In my opinion, taking a more subtle approach in the current state of the nation is great. I'm glad we aren't having big rallies in my state. The endless robo texts from Trump administration is annoying as hell.

10. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by dukkha View Post
    another day of Biden in the Basement. 9AM campaign media lid

Trump rallies in PA and sends a virtual speech to the UN.

In Petsmart today I got into a short discussion of the high prices,
    and the millennial cashier said she hopes she can make it thru till she gets old (like me I assume)

I told her she needs to Vote for Trump : Slow Joe can't cut it..she just looked at me..lol
    I think you have to have a card there or be a member, then then knock like 50% of that outrage..

I went there once, found that my X had our # in their system=first & last time I went in there...

11. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

What exactly is he supposed to do differently? Where is he trying to win Republicans rather than blacks anyway? What can he do outside the big rally bullshit of Trump? In my opinion, taking a more subtle approach in the current state of the nation is great. I'm glad we aren't having big rallies in my state. The endless robo texts from Trump administration is annoying as hell.
    Pls listen to the clip via the link, he addresses the reasons why.....

IMHO hillary, who I admit I have never been a fan of, ignored/took for granted a large swath of the voter base..

Many resented that~ & even if that was only a tiny bit~well she lost just by a tiny bit=lost the entire state......

Clip is about 10mins if I recall, time well spent IMHO, pls consider listening to it, thnx

12. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,756 Times in 16,563 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,622 Times in 1,532 Posts

I think you have to have a card there or be a member, then then knock like 50% of that outrage..I went there once, found that my X had our # in their system=first & last time I went in there...
    well this place is poorly run, but it's close
    and they have discounts. But many stores are not giving any discounts -even to members because of COVID

13. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by dukkha View Post
    well this place is poorly run, but it's close
    and they have discounts. But many stores are not giving any discounts -even to members because of COVID
    That is outrageous... I would not shop there, well, I already don't, lol

I found this place in the next town, about 15 south of me & they have a cross between a hardware store, feed store & country store..

I have no pets but I buy bird seed for my bird feeder..

I buy cat food for the cats that patrol my yard for rodents trying to get @ the fallen seeds......lol I give them enough to come around as part of their territory & they usually do a great job....

14. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,051 Times in 26,519 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,742 Times in 4,521 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Guille View Post
    You have no idea how this works do you?
    He has no idea about anything, lives in a world of his own fuelled by Japanese comics.

15. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,824 Times in 14,170 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,453 Times in 1,372 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Grajonca View Post
    He has no idea about anything, lives in a world of his own fuelled by Japanese comics.
    and you still have nothing to do with America
    “If we have to have a choice between being dead and pitied, and being alive with a bad image, we’d rather be alive and have the bad image.”

— Golda Meir

Zionism is the movement for the self-determination and statehood for the Jewish people in their ancestral homeland, the land of Israel.

“If Hamas put down their weapons, there would be no more violence. If the Jews put down their weapons, there would be no Israel."

ברוך השם

16. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Grajonca View Post
    DO you think he is Japanese??