Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I知 Joe Biden and I approve this message.

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,614 Times in 21,477 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,628 Times in 5,136 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Yakuda View Post
    Im actually looking forward to his tweets if he loses. They will be hilarious.
    I am looking forward to it if the result is very clear. . . I am not looking forward to it if the results are close, it will cause all kinds of unrest, political and economic problems.

18 U.S. Code ァ 2071 - Concealment, removal, or mutilation generally
    44 U.S.C. 2202 - The United States shall reserve and retain complete ownership, possession, and control of Presidential records; and such records shall be administered in accordance with the provisions of this chapter.

LOCK HIM UP!

2. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,875 Times in 8,272 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 594 Times in 590 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jarod View Post
    I am looking forward to it if the result is very clear. . . I am not looking forward to it if the results are close, it will cause all kinds of unrest, political and economic problems.
    Yes it will but I have a good stock of ammo.

3. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Yes it will but I have a good stock of ammo.
    I do also, but that is not what I am concerned about where I live, I am concerned about the affect on the economy.

44 U.S.C. 2202 - The United States shall reserve and retain complete ownership, possession, and control of Presidential records; and such records shall be administered in accordance with the provisions of this chapter.

LOCK HIM UP!

4. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I do also, but that is not what I am concerned about where I live, I am concerned about the affect on the economy.
    I agree but I am not about to assume anything. I think no matter who wins things will be unstable economically at least for some time until everyone realizes the world isn't actually coming to an end.

5. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I agree but I am not about to assume anything. I think no matter who wins things will be unstable economically at least for some time until everyone realizes the world isn't actually coming to an end.
    I know the affect of either winning will not happen fast or be drastic for a while. The affect of Trump claiming he was cheated and those who follow him no matter what lunatics hitting the streets might be very bad.

LOCK HIM UP!

6. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I know the affect of either winning will not happen fast or be drastic for a while. The affect of Trump claiming he was cheated and those who follow him no matter what lunatics hitting the streets might be very bad.
    Well it's funny that the left behaves very poorly like we have seen with Burn Loot and Murder but if the right does it suddenly becomes a horrible thing. Its the double standard that most pisses people off not the position people take. I don't care what the rules are but everybody needs to play by the same set of them.
    Last edited by Yakuda; 09-21-2020 at 10:11 AM.

7. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,567 Times in 17,848 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,238 Times in 3,042 Posts
    Blog Entries

“I am Joe Biden and I am running for the US Senate.”

I am Joe Biden...I think...and I approve of this um...um...whatever it is...you know what I mean...

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Earl For This Post:

Yakuda (09-21-2020)

9. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Well it's funny that the left behaves very poorly like we have seen with Burn Loot and Murder but if the right does it suddenly it's a horrible thing. Its the double standard that most posses people off not the position people take. I don't care what the rules are but everybody needs to play by the same set of them.
    You call it "the Left", but you do not see those we elect to high office encouraging this stuff or tweeting lies constantly to inflame the discord, you only see those the Right elects to high office doing that.

LOCK HIM UP!

10. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

You call it "the Left", but you do not see those we elect to high office encouraging this stuff or tweeting lies constantly to inflame the discord, you only see those the Right elects to high office doing that.
    You're kidding me, right? We don't have Maxine waters on video telling people to harass trump adminstartion officials if they see them in public?

11. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

You're kidding me, right? We don't have Maxine waters on video telling people to harass trump adminstartion officials if they see them in public?
    You think a single congresswoman is indicative of "The Left"?

You consider being a member of the House of Representatives "High Office"?

LOCK HIM UP!

12. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,196 Times in 3,829 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 261 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

No worse loser than a sore loser......

The same ppl mocking others about the hillary debacle fear getting what they handed out............

There will be plenty of corners for them to crawl in the first few weeks until they get new marching orders.........

Anger, resentment & rage is the foundation of their political existence, will be like old home week for a few years.............
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world痴 largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

13. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

You think a single congresswoman is indicative of "The Left"?

You consider being a member of the House of Representatives "High Office"?
    I think it reflects the attitude of "resist" that we have heard from the left since the day after trump was elected. Are you telling me her message doesn't resonate with the left? Come on how do I take you seriously on that?

Yeah I do. She's a member of one branch of the federal govt encouraging people to harass citizens on their private time. Had a repub done that with Obama the left would have shit their pants. This is what I mean by a double standard you seen stupified that anyone could even suggest an angel like waters is capable of such a thing. Stop the fucking pretending please.

14. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,095 Times in 13,072 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello Bill,

Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    The problem for the right is they totally don't get why that cartoon is funny. They agree with everything the guy on the right said.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

15. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,196 Times in 3,829 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 261 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

Truly & openly Orwellian...........
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world痴 largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

16. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,966 Times in 14,555 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 949 Times in 933 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    No worse loser than a sore loser......

The same ppl mocking others about the hillary debacle fear getting what they handed out............

There will be plenty of corners for them to crawl in the first few weeks until they get new marching orders.........

Anger, resentment & rage is the foundation of their political existence, will be like old home week for a few years.............
    Obama purposely tried to divide people by using identity politics.

Perhaps it was nighttime when Trump said the sky is black.