Members banned from this thread: Cypress, FUCK THE POLICE, Jarod, Mott the Hoople, Legion Fag, signalmankenneth, Phantasmal, Rune, moon, iolo, Mr.Badguy, Cadillac Man, Bill, domer76, archives, Nomad, Micawber, Bill Fishlore, Hesher, crowonapost, floridafan, Mason Michaels, JqYaqui, ThatOwlWoman, Tranquillus in Exile, Master Fang, Nose Picker, katzgar, Joe Capitalist, Jade Dragon, Nordberg, Crazy Cat Lady, Flash, Wyvgard, Troll, Bourbon, TeachersTouchHearts4Ever, TrueCompanion, Frank Apisa, Cancel 2019.1, Gotcha68, Pot, Centerleftfl, PoliTalker, rjhenn, Guno צְבִי, Tacomaman, RonH, dUIgRRL, Jack, GamerGod, DebraDoesDonald, LV426, Old Trapper, NiftyNiblick, jimmymccready, Bourdeaux Nights, gfm7175, Charoite, StraightFlush, Bobb, Poor Richard Saunders, Doug1943, StoneByStone, David Jeffrey Spetch, John Barron, Mason Melchizedek, Port Tack, Cinnabar, Gonzomin, Iolo/Penderyn, lecarrjan, Judy Johnstone, Trumpet, saltydancin, Buck Tucker, Muse, Lilith, OG Yurt, PSD, Trump's Brain, Jerome, Walt, CorruptionFighter, Casual Leftist, AProudLefty, Benny seso, Doc Dutch, TexanManWithPlans, Tom Barker, olip, BattleofHodow, Geeko Sportivo, jacksonsprat22, serenity, martin, jacob joseph, overkill and ericgtr

Thread: Laugh at leftists with Legion

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

Default Laugh at leftists with Legion

ADD NAME HERE

This is incredibly difficult for me to do but I feel that it’s necessary to come forward and expose the type of person that Trump will select for the Supreme Court.

I was raped by whoever Trump selects to replace Ruth Bader Ginsburg for the Supreme Court.

The details are a little fuzzy.

We were at a party and I distinctly remember this person coming on to me and rubbing up against me.

I told this person I wasn’t interested but whoever it was persisted and when we were alone forced himself or herself on me, pulling off my clothes and penetrating me while I constantly said, “No!”

I haven’t come forward yet because I was ashamed and afraid.

This person is clearly very powerful, but now that this person is being considered for the Supreme Court, I think it’s necessary to let people know who they’re dealing with.

This stain on my soul does hurt. And it will be with me at least until after the confirmation hearing.

https://genesiustimes.com/oped-i-was-raped-by-whoever-trump-picks-to-replace-ginsburg-on-the-supreme-court/

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts