Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Wheels are coming off the institutional racism buggy

1. #46 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,340 Times in 8,498 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,701 Times in 2,506 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CFM View Post
    You lefties claim to be more intelligent. Figure it out.

Trump never claimed he had the experience Obama and his supporters tout about him.

What I said is Obama wasn't qualified based on skin color like most, if not all, of his supporters believe.

BTW, in what branch of the military did Obama serve?
    Prior to trump, every nominee either served in political office, or extremely high military office. Obama was a US Senator, and a state senator. Eisenhower was the commander of Allied Troops in Europe. trump inherited some money from his father, and had a bunch of sex scandals. trump would be richer today, if he had invested his inheritance in an indexed fund. he is quite literally below average in business.

2. #47 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Life is Golden View Post
    He was not a captivating speaker, imo. Nothing exceptional and he was monotone and boring overall.
    Well, that’s a subjective thing.

Trump’s ‘magic’ is he’s unpretentious: he doesn’t try to be something he isn’t. And he can be down right entertaining in front of a crowd. He’s a unique president in at least that sense.

And his instincts tend to be dead on. It’s getting over looked [not by the Nobel committee] but what he accomplished in the Middle East will make the history books.

And it’s not even over yet. Trump may have changed that region for good.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Darth Omar For This Post:

Life is Golden (09-20-2020)

4. #48 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Omar View Post
    Obama could be an articulate speaker while speaking bullshit articulately lol.

And it worked magic on the left.

5. #49 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,010 Times in 8,569 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 498 Times in 487 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Walt View Post
    Prior to trump, every nominee either served in political office, or extremely high military office. Obama was a US Senator, and a state senator. Eisenhower was the commander of Allied Troops in Europe. trump inherited some money from his father, and had a bunch of sex scandals. trump would be richer today, if he had invested his inheritance in an indexed fund. he is quite literally below average in business.
    Trump is worth billions and you'll never be worth anything more than shit in a nigger's back yard. If you consider him below average, you must think of yourself as a total failure. I know I and many others do.

6. #50 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,037 Times in 727 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 372 Times in 345 Posts

No, I just know charisma when I see it. Owebama didn't have it, himself or in speaking.
    Obama and Trump both have charisma or else they wouldn't have reached the Oval Office. This is true of all presidents.

7. #51 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Trump is worth billions and you'll never be worth anything more than shit in a nigger's back yard. If you consider him below average, you must think of yourself as a total failure. I know I and many others do.
    Somehow I doubt a gentleman of worth would say, "shit in a nigger's back yard."

trump has had below average performance on his inheritance. he certainly inherited a lot of money, but has done little successful with it. I inherited a thousand dollars, and have a net worth far more than a thousand times that. If trump was as successful with his inheritance as I am, he would be hundreds of times richer.

Though I am being unfair to trump. I really earned my money through hard work, where trump has never worked hard in his life.

8. #52 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Michael_Panetta View Post
    Obama and Trump both have charisma or else they wouldn't have reached the Oval Office. This is true of all presidents.
    The Alt Right cannot see charisma in a Black man. They only see charisma in a man of hatred.

9. #53 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Somehow I doubt a gentleman of worth would say, "shit in a nigger's back yard."

trump has had below average performance on his inheritance. he certainly inherited a lot of money, but has done little successful with it. I inherited a thousand dollars, and have a net worth far more than a thousand times that. If trump was as successful with his inheritance as I am, he would be hundreds of times richer.

Though I am being unfair to trump. I really earned my money through hard work, where trump has never worked hard in his life.
    He didn't say it, boy, I did because I doubt a man of worth would be that like you are.

When you prove you've earned what you say, I'll believe it. Until then, you're nothing more than a big talker with a small-value account.

10. #54 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

The Alt Right cannot see charisma in a Black man. They only see charisma in a man of hatred.
    You have it all wrong. You confused charisma with you thinking a black was qualified solely because of his skin color.

11. #55 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

He didn't say it, boy, I did because I doubt a man of worth would be that like you are.
    I am saying you are not a gentleman of worth. I am sorry I was too polite about it, and it caused you confusion.

When you prove you've earned what you say, I'll believe it. Until then, you're nothing more than a big talker with a small-value account.
    I really do not care if you believe me. You have no worth. I am not talking financial worth, but any worth of any form.

12. #56 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You have it all wrong. You confused charisma with you thinking a black was qualified solely because of his skin color.
    There are over 40 million Blacks in America. CFM claims America only elected Obama because he is Black, but then why not one of the other 40 million?

13. #57 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

There are over 40 million Blacks in America. CFM claims America only elected Obama because he is Black, but then why not one of the other 40 million?
    According to racist Joe Biden, Obama was the FIRST . . . Let's see what Joe actually said. "I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy,".

Even Joe eludes to skin color being considered a qualification.

14. #58 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,959 Times in 6,246 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 483 Times in 453 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Michael_Panetta View Post
    No, Obama doesn't have it. He was elected for being black.

15. #59 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,037 Times in 727 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 372 Times in 345 Posts

No, Obama doesn't have it. He was elected for being black.
    You have to be a partisan fool to deny Obama's charisma. He certainly wasn't the first black person to run for POTUS.

16. #60 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

nigger