Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: trump Threatens To Sign Exec Order Disqualifying Biden From Running 4 President

1. #61 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 83,327 Times in 53,234 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,661 Times in 4,380 Posts
    Blog Entries

[QUOTE=Eagle_Eye;3913160]
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    You also don't urge voters to vote twice -- both the urging and the voting twice are felonies.[/QUOTE

Owl lighten up you will have a heart attack. LOL
    I'm fine. Just pointing out in a discussion about the same that the Toadstool constantly "jokes" about illegal stuff. Remember his "joke" telling his supporters to beat up protesters at his rallies, and he'd pay their legal bills?

Just imagine if Biden or Clinton or Obama said that shit.
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

Althea (09-20-2020), Guno צְבִי (09-20-2020)

3. #62 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,756 Times in 16,563 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,622 Times in 1,532 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Earl View Post
    Indeed, 100% of the Hispanics in my family, my esposa and three half Hispanic children are voting for President Trump.

It was a campaign joke and he said it to make the little snowflakes' brains explode...and they did.
    compare that with the ton of Biden lies just on Corona -which the media never cover

6 Biden Lies About Trump's COVID Response
    https://www.realclearpolitics.com/ar..._response.html

4. The Following User Says Thank You to dukkha For This Post:

Earl (09-20-2020)

5. #63 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,614 Times in 11,611 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 513 Times in 483 Posts
    Blog Entries

Au contraire... the POTUS is also the Commander-in-Chief. As such he is to set an example of behavior and demeanor for all below him.
    He is supposed to set an example as the leader of the nation not just the military so again everyone is getting their panties in a wad over nothing. But then I see things differently than you do. lol

6. #64 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

[QUOTE=ThatOwlWoman;3913168]
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle_Eye View Post

I'm fine. Just pointing out in a discussion about the same that the Toadstool constantly "jokes" about illegal stuff. Remember his "joke" telling his supporters to beat up protesters at his rallies, and he'd pay their legal bills?

Just imagine if Biden or Clinton or Obama said that shit.
    I don't remember that so I'll take your word for it. But it does sound like something he would say.

7. #65 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,359 Times in 52,409 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,513 Times in 2,470 Posts
    Blog Entries

You know I'm not happy with Trump but hell lighten up. He is not an officer he is a politician so you are comparing apples and oranges. Trump does enough without one blowing a fuse over something so stupid and trivial.
    He's the Commander in Chief of the United States military. I do not take that lightly, sir.

He's also a draft-dodging coward and serial adulterer but still the CiC.
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Doc Dutch For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (09-20-2020), ThatOwlWoman (09-20-2020)

9. #66 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

He is supposed to set an example as the leader of the nation not just the military so again everyone is getting their panties in a wad over nothing. But then I see things differently than you do. lol
    Agreed. The fact you hold the President of the United States in lower regard than the newest Butter Bar is fascinating. The Air Force must be better than I thought.

10. #67 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by dukkha View Post
    compare that with the ton of Biden lies just on Corona -which the media never cover

6 Biden Lies About Trump's COVID Response
    https://www.realclearpolitics.com/ar..._response.html
    Fuck Putin. I hope a Russian patriot caps him in the back of the head and frees his or her nation.

See how straw man arguments work, comrade anatta?

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc Dutch For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (09-20-2020)

12. #68 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,240 Times in 7,656 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,055 Times in 1,002 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by StoneByStone View Post
    On the bright side, I think I found my new favorite political ad.

https://streamable.com/fmgdrx
    Great ad.
    ON HIS WORST DAY, JOE BIDEN IS A BETTER PRESIDENT THAN TRUMP WAS ON HIS BEST DAY!

13. #69 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    He's the Commander in Chief of the United States military. I do not take that lightly, sir.

He's also a draft-dodging coward and serial adulterer but still the CiC.
    First off I am not a sir I worked for a living (LOL). You put more into the CIC than I do. He is for the most part a figure head. Yes he has military powers but they are rarely used. Sorry but I just don't worry about the trivial shit like his joke. But you and I are on different sides of the aisle politically. I am not a Trump fan but I'm also a realist and try to keep my feelings out of my political decisions.

14. #70 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Whenever the Moron-in-Chief says idiotic shit, and the Reichwingers laugh it off, I always wonder to myself "Hmm, what would they be saying if *Biden* said that? What would they have done if *Obama* said that?"

Then I point and laugh at their hypocrisy which knows no bounds.
    Agreed. It's pure partisanship. Both parties have worked hard to divide the country, divide American against American based on party ideology. Right now it's the Republicans turn and RWNJs like Eagle_Eye, Truth Detector and Teflon Don support Trump no matter what he says or does. When Biden is in, all of the Democrat bullshit he pushes will be supported by Left Wing Loonies. Life as usual in Modern America.

15. #71 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Au contraire... the POTUS is also the Commander-in-Chief. As such he is to set an example of behavior and demeanor for all below him.
    Agreed. It's what being a leader means; setting the example. The fact Trump doesn't and is supported in not doing so is an interesting sign of our times.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc Dutch For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (09-20-2020)

17. #72 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    Agreed. The fact you hold the President of the United States in lower regard than the newest Butter Bar is fascinating. The Air Force must be better than I thought.
    Well we are the smarter service. All the others send the enlisted to fight but the AF sends the officers.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Eagle_Eye For This Post:

Doc Dutch (09-20-2020)

19. #73 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

First off I am not a sir I worked for a living (LOL). You put more into the CIC than I do. He is for the most part a figure head. Yes he has military powers but they are rarely used. Sorry but I just don't worry about the trivial shit like his joke. But you and I are on different sides of the aisle politically. I am not a Trump fan but I'm also a realist and try to keep my feelings out of my political decisions.
    Sorry, ma'm. No offense. (LOL)

Agreed on figure head, but the Constitution lays out the President's powers and, although tempered by Congress, clearly the President has the power to build or destroy. Trump has used his military powers to undercut the military and undercut US interests abroad.

The problem with Trump, or any leader's, jokes is that too many of his fans don't think he's joking. How many now are buying his bullsit about Marxist BLM and Antifa burning down everyone's houses?

I'm not a member of either "aisle". When Biden wins you will see me bitch about his fuckups as much as I bitched about Trump and Obama (although I wasn't on JPP for the latter). IMO, both sides of the aisle are doing more harm than good.
    Last edited by Doc Dutch; 09-20-2020 at 09:15 AM.

20. #74 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,028 Times in 3,012 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 234 Times in 225 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Aunt Dutch View Post
    Agreed. It's pure partisanship. Both parties have worked hard to divide the country, divide American against American based on party ideology. Right now it's the Republicans turn and RWNJs like Eagle_Eye, Truth Detector and Teflon Don support Trump no matter what he says or does. When Biden is in, all of the Democrat bullshit he pushes will be supported by Left Wing Loonies. Life as usual in Modern America.
    Not true, but you marxists aren't big on the truth.

Apparently you have lived in a world where you have never had to make tradeoffs. You have ALWAYS been presented with perfect choices in your life and have never had to settle. It must be great to be you. If only everyone could live as charmed a marxist life as you.

Tell us. Who is YOUR perfect candidate? Give us a name oh principled one. That person who embodies EVERYTHING you want and is 100% in alignment with you politically and has NEVER ever changed his/her mind on an issue.

Who is that person? We all would like to know.

It is one thing for a douche marxist like you to say you hate Trump and won't support him. But will Aunt Dutch tell us the name of his PERFECT candidate?

I suspect you won't, but what the hell maybe you will surprise me

21. #75 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,338 Times in 2,286 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 633 Times in 549 Posts
    Blog Entries

You have to be able to take a leader's word seriously. If you can't, they literally can't lead and quite frankly have no right to. A shepherd that leads astray will dissolve the entire herd. In that sense, the Republicans are now incredibly disjointed all from this one charlatan. It is also spreading to the rest of the American people. Division and infighting are rampant and tearing away in society.