Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314

Thread: trump Threatens To Sign Exec Order Disqualifying Biden From Running 4 President

1. #196 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,756 Times in 16,563 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,622 Times in 1,532 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    That is your opinion.. I see much, much bigger threats TO THE USA.............

IMHO they are a great threat to Lebanon as well.... Lebanese are still dealing w/ the problems of Palestinian camps, fractured corrupt officials/gubment & armed semi-autonomous religious(shia) hegemony in much of the south that is continually looking to start shit w/ Israel on top of the recent explosion...........

But all that pales if the USA & the CCP engage in a military conflict...... The worlds apple cart will be tossed over & who knows where it will lead......
    I dont disagree - and by not a threat to Lebanon I meant Quds - not Hezbollah

a US China war would be like a US/USSR war back in the daze - the Mother of all Wars. agreed.

But my point is a simple tending of ME relations can yield dividends like the recent accords between Bahrain /Israel/and the UAE or even Kosovo and Serbia.
    And we dont need wars to do it

2. #197 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,196 Times in 3,829 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 261 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by dukkha View Post
    I dont disagree - and by not a threat to Lebanon I meant Quds - not Hezbollah

a US China war would be like a US/USSR war back in the daze - the Mother of all Wars. agreed.

But my point is a simple tending of ME relations can yield dividends like the recent accords between Bahrain /Israel/and the UAE or even Kosovo and Serbia.
    And we dont need wars to do it
    I believe this will probably end in a fail for the USA & a win for China, Russian & Iran........

If the USA imposes sanctions & the rest refuses to abide by them the USA loses face & much much more........

We will have to see what actually happens but I don't expect the Russians or Chinese to honor it, Europe is a wait & see..........
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

3. #198 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,756 Times in 16,563 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,622 Times in 1,532 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    I believe this will probably end in a fail for the USA & a win for China, Russian & Iran........

If the USA imposes sanctions & the rest refuses to abide by them the USA loses face & much much more........

We will have to see what actually happens but I don't expect the Russians or Chinese to honor it, Europe is a wait & see..........
    sanctions are going nowhere -agreed