Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 391011121314 LastLast

Thread: trump Threatens To Sign Exec Order Disqualifying Biden From Running 4 President

1. #181 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,196 Times in 3,829 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 261 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by dukkha View Post
    you're confused. Biden is the one who uses a teleprompter for local events.

Then walks off without taking question. he did it again today.
    Maybe he needed a nap. he took the day off yesterday too
    No, I am not confused........ I am not talking about those.....

The signs they use like @ the game shows etc to tell/prompt the audience to clap etc..........

SOrry, must of been lost in the translation from English to Russian........... My bad
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

2. #182 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by StoneByStone View Post
    Yup, cheating in elections and banning your political opponent from running doesn't sound like Authoritarianism at all.
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

3. #183 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,756 Times in 16,563 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,622 Times in 1,532 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    Sorry, Boris, that was a joke.......... A bad politician once said that when asked about purchasing new war materials...........
    OK. I dont have a sense of humor about "bombing people" - especially after Libya

4. #184 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

OK. I dont have a sense of humor about "bombing people" - especially after Libya
    But if they're Persians prob not so much..........

5. #185 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

But if they're Persians prob not so much..........
    lol..

Where is dead McCain when we need him?? *bomb bomb bomb Iran*

6. #186 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

lol..

Where is dead McCain when we need him?? *bomb bomb bomb Iran*
    The Persians are not a threat to the USA..... Israel & Arabs maybe...

China needs to be the focus now........ trump ignores this @ "our" peril.........

You, I & trump will be dead & our children & grandchildren will live under a communist world hegemony........

That is to far off for Americans that want someone to hate on right now..........

7. #187 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,295 Times in 5,845 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 390 Times in 368 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Old'N'Retired View Post
    With the greatest respect, we're running out of non-white people.

George Carlin, many years ago said that the solution to racism was to keep "fu---ng" each other so we'd all end up the same color.

Of course, in Sweden, the Finnish are classed as a racial minority. In the US we just call all Scandinavians "Vikings Fans". Similar dismissal of intelligence follows.

Point is, if the skin color is identical, we'll find something else to hate.

By demographic tendency, people of color that immigrate are very similar to other groups that immigrated. Motivated and optimistic.

You know: Americans.
    Maryanne Mahaffey said that too, she based her policy here in Detroit on that, she supported busing because of that belief, and a lot of people left the city because of it. I think her views were infantile.

I know what you're going to say...you're not Maryanne Mahaffey. I know, but you just threw her views out into the forum as if they're new but they're not. That shit happened back in the '70's and people didn't embrace them, they chose to move away from them. It's not theoretical.
    Don't be afraid to see what you see

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Lightbringer For This Post:

dukkha (09-21-2020)

9. #188 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

When you have a minim of 100 post your old senile ass may address me.........
    When you get a little older, you might be able to understand your superiors.

10. #189 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Althea View Post
    Amazing. Just like clockwork, you bring out the morons.
    That was a very self deprecating introduction you offered.

11. #190 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Guille View Post
    Maryanne Mahaffey said that too, she based her policy here in Detroit on that, she supported busing because of that belief, and a lot of people left the city because of it. I think her views were infantile.

I know what you're going to say...you're not Maryanne Mahaffey. I know, but you just threw her views out into the forum as if they're new but they're not. That shit happened back in the '70's and people didn't embrace them, they chose to move away from them. It's not theoretical.
    Did you miss the part of my post that you highlighted including the words "many years ago"?

Before Covid, I tutored grade school kids who were reading below grade at an area school. In one of the last sessions before shut down, the little girl had chosen a book that presented Rosa Parks.

As we were wading through the book, it became apparent to me that the use of the words "Black" and "White" were very numerous. Almost like the "pitch count" was being intentionally inflated.

At the end of the session, there was always about a 3 to 5 minute recap of the material read and a chance to offer suggestions or give congrats and so forth.

I assumed that the little girl self identified as "Black", but she might have self identified as Asian or Native American. I didn't know, so I asked her. She said she was Black.

I said that I was White. Then I asked her if that wasn't silly. I asked her to look at our hands which happened to be on the table next to each other.

I noted that while I was "White", I was really more like Pink. While she was "Black", she was really more like light brown. I asked her if calling us White and Black wasn't funny and she laughed.

That was the day that I determined that the use of the words "Black" and "White" were specifically INTENDED to divide and identify.

Words have power to guide thoughts. These words guide us to see conflict and opposition where none should be. This little children's book was augmenting that divide. With purpose or not, it was doing it.

Anyway, though, the skin of this little girl was light brown implying that what Carlin, and apparently your Maryanne person, were saying.

12. #191 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

The Persians are not a threat to the USA..... Israel & Arabs maybe...

China needs to be the focus now........ trump ignores this @ "our" peril.........

You, I & trump will be dead & our children & grandchildren will live under a communist world hegemony........

That is to far off for Americans that want someone to hate on right now..........
    Seriously Bill; Have you lost your mind?

You are actually posting to CR that Perisian are not the enemy? - no kidding.
    But the Islamic Republic of Iran is a hegemonic/terrorist power- no- kidding -and they have goodies
    like "Death to America" day

China is using it's military to back it's soft power play to rule da world.
    Iran wants to spread it's Shi'a ambitions anywhere they can, and by any means possible.

I think I get it Bill but you can't just dismiss the ME, even if you stay out of it's wars.
    We do have a role,and peacemaker/deals is a US historical role ( when we are not warring)

13. #192 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,732 Times in 14,328 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,386 Times in 1,304 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Old'N'Retired View Post
    Did you miss the part of my post that you highlighted including the words "many years ago"?

Before Covid, I tutored grade school kids who were reading below grade at an area school. In one of the last sessions before shut down, the little girl had chosen a book that presented Rosa Parks.

That was the day that I determined that the use of the words "Black" and "White" were specifically INTENDED to divide and identify.

Words have power to guide thoughts. These words guide us to see conflict and opposition where none should be. This little children's book was augmenting that divide. With purpose or not, it was doing it.

Anyway, though, the skin of this little girl was light brown implying that what Carlin, and apparently your Maryanne person, were saying.
    Interesting. While your actions are commendable, I think you missed the crux of the 'presentation' of Rosa Parks.

Did the book create the black/white divide in this nation, or did the actions of those who referred to Rosa Parks as 'nigger' do that? If only they referred to her as 'black' instead, perhaps the nation would be in a different place?
    Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

14. #193 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Seriously Bill; Have you lost your mind?

You are actually posting to CR that Perisian are not the enemy? - no kidding.
    But the Islamic Republic of Iran is a hegemonic/terrorist power- no- kidding -and they have goodies
    like "Death to America" day

China is using it's military to back it's soft power play to rule da world.
    Iran wants to spread it's Shi'a ambitions anywhere they can, and by any means possible.

I think I get it Bill but you can't just dismiss the ME, even if you stay out of it's wars.
    We do have a role,and peacemaker/deals is a US historical role ( when we are not warring)
    I imagine our forefathers had similar days for our friend King George.. SO WHAT........

Personally I don't want to hear any more bull about soft power, the gloves are off now, no more ding hiding your power/motives/moves & intentions..

Let them spread shia, why should I give a fuck?? That is the murders in saudi Arabia's problem, not mine...........

You rattle your sabers just like the rest when it comes to your Iran propaganda............

15. #194 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I imagine our forefathers had similar days for our friend King George.. SO WHAT........

Personally I don't want to hear any more bull about soft power, the gloves are off now, no more ding hiding your power/motives/moves & intentions..

Let them spread shia, why should I give a fuck?? That is the murders in saudi Arabia's problem, not mine...........

You rattle your sabers just like the rest when it comes to your Iran propaganda............
    If you do not GAF -that's your privilege . Iranian hegemony is a concern in Syria, and to a lessor extent Lebanon.
    Also Israel, especially along the Syrian border.
    Iranian terrorism backed by then Soleimani is not -however - "propaganda"

16. #195 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

If you do not GAF -that's your privilege . Iranian hegemony is a concern in Syria, and to a lessor extent Lebanon.
    Also Israel, especially along the Syrian border.
    Iranian terrorism backed by then Soleimani is not -however - "propaganda"
    That is your opinion.. I see much, much bigger threats TO THE USA.............

IMHO they are a great threat to Lebanon as well.... Lebanese are still dealing w/ the problems of Palestinian camps, fractured corrupt officials/gubment & armed semi-autonomous religious(shia) hegemony in much of the south that is continually looking to start shit w/ Israel on top of the recent explosion...........

But all that pales if the USA & the CCP engage in a military conflict...... The worlds apple cart will be tossed over & who knows where it will lead......