Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: trump Threatens To Sign Exec Order Disqualifying Biden From Running 4 President

1. #76 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,529 Times in 52,746 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,657 Times in 4,376 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Eagle_Eye View Post
    He is supposed to set an example as the leader of the nation not just the military so again everyone is getting their panties in a wad over nothing. But then I see things differently than you do. lol
    The only examples #TRE45ON has set for this country are the ones your mother told you not to emulate, or else.
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

2. #77 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,756 Times in 16,563 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,622 Times in 1,532 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    Trump has used his military powers to undercut the military and undercut US interests abroad.
    TDS screed. Trump has re-built the military, signed various joint security agreements, and has gotten NATO to pony up.
    He's built up American prestige as well with the recent ME deals w/Israel

3. #78 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Fuck Putin. I hope a Russian patriot caps him in the back of the head and frees his or her nation.
    See how straw man arguments work, comrade anatta?
    fuck off idiot. You post 99% garbage

4. The Following User Says Thank You to dukkha For This Post:

canceled.2021.3 (09-20-2020)

5. #79 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,527 Times in 11,565 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 513 Times in 483 Posts
    Blog Entries

Sorry, ma'm. No offense. (LOL)

Agreed on figure head, but the Constitution lays out the President's powers and, although tempered by Congress, clearly the President has the power to build or destroy. Trump has used his military powers to undercut the military and undercut US interests abroad.

The problem with Trump, or any leader's, jokes is that too many of his fans don't think he's joking. How many now are buying his bullsit about Marxist BLM and Antifa burning down everyone's houses?

I'm not a member of either "aisle". When Biden wins you will see me bitch about his fuckups as much as I bitched about Trump and Obama (although I wasn't on JPP for the latter).

The problem with Trump, or any leader's, jokes is that too many of his fans don't think he's joking. How many now are buying his bullsit about Marxist BLM and Antifa burning down everyone's houses?
    Now that I can't argue with.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Eagle_Eye For This Post:

Doc Dutch (09-20-2020)

7. #80 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,146 Times in 1,528 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 429 Times in 408 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by dukkha View Post
    TDS screed. Trump has re-built the military, signed various joint security agreements, and has gotten NATO to pony up.
    He's built up American prestige as well with the recent ME deals w/Israel
    LOL! You must still be drunk from last night. He hasn't 'rebuilt the military', nor can you demonstrate that he has. He's made us a laughing stock in the ME and, according to the Israelis, did essentially nothing of substance to seal the peace deals in the ME.

Please be less stupid.

8. #81 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    The only examples #TRE45ON has set for this country are the ones your mother told you not to emulate, or else.
    LOL

9. #82 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I assume you are ignorant of the riots? Who does them? do they just "happen?"

10. #83 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,633 Times in 51,921 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,506 Times in 2,463 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by dukkha View Post
    fuck off idiot. You post 99% garbage
    All Putin cocksuckers should put me on ignore. You'll feel better for it.

Anyone notice how Trump can joke but I can't with the Russian cocksuckers?
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

11. #84 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by CharacterAssassin View Post
    LOL! You must still be drunk from last night. He hasn't 'rebuilt the military', nor can you demonstrate that he has. He's made us a laughing stock in the ME and, according to the Israelis, did essentially nothing of substance to seal the peace deals in the ME.

Please be less stupid.
    Ignorant hack
    https://www.forbes.com/sites/lorenth.../#59c93a842ee5
    ncreased funding for readiness. On the eve of Trump’s election, the Government Accountability Office reported “persistently low readiness levels” in the joint force, which it attributed to high operating tempo, end-strength reductions, under-funding of training activities, and the departure of seasoned weapons maintainers. Military aircraft accidents increased 40% between 2013 and 2017, signaling a deterioration in pilot skills. Military leaders warned only a fraction of the force was ready to fight effectively on short notice.

Against that backdrop, the Trump Pentagon launched a multiphase process to rebuild the military. In 2017, it would increase spending on readiness. In 2018 it would sustain funding for readiness—training, maintenance, etc.—while filling “holes” in the military posture such as inadequate stocks of precision munitions. In 2019 it would begin making down payments on increased lethality to cope with the challenges posed by Russia and China, and in 2020 it would go full-bore on buying a new generation of weapons. Trump’s team saw it would take years to return to a high state of readiness, and so that’s where its plan began.

Investment in core warfighting systems. When President Trump took office, the U.S. military was suffering from decades of under-investment in new technology. The Air Force’s fleet of bombers, fighters and tankers was the oldest it had ever been. The Army’s helicopters and armored vehicles consisted largely of programs begun during the Reagan years (or earlier). Some warfighting systems had grown so decrepit that the military services were proposing their retirement despite a lack of newer weapons with which to replace them.

The Trump team greatly increased funding for development and procurement of new weapons
    . Outlays for R&D increased over 50% between 2016 and 2020, while outlays for the procurement of weapons rose 35%. Much of this money was devoted to fielding a new generation of warfighting systems, including a more survivable bomber, longer-range rotorcraft and unmanned systems. But funding was also provided to accelerate upgrades to signature warfighting systems such as the Army’s Abrams tank and the Navy’s Virginia-class attack submarines.

Modernization of nuclear forces. Recapitalization of the nation’s aging nuclear arsenal was the first major military initiative Trump cited when he announced he intended to seek the presidency. Deterring nuclear attacks by sustaining a diverse and survivable retaliatory force has long been the foundation of the U.S. defense posture, but by the time Trump decided to run the entire strategic arsenal had grown old, including its command and control network and its industrial complex. Yet the Obama Administration had repeatedly delayed or deferred investment in new nuclear capabilities.

Following release of a nuclear posture review, the Trump Administration affirmed plans to modernize all three legs of the strategic arsenal—sea-based missiles, land-based missiles and bombers—while making major upgrades to the command network and revitalizing industrial facilities. Unlike President Obama, President Trump has never expressed ambivalence about the need for nuclear weapons, including tactical nuclear weapons that can be carried on F-35 fighters and other weapons to match the shorter-range devices Russia deploys in Europe.

Bolstering resilience in space. In the years since the Cold War ended, U.S. military forces have become heavily dependent on satellites for missile warning, secure communications, intelligence and navigation. For instance, a typical Army brigade contains many hundreds of systems dependent on signals from the Global Positioning System to function effectively. The same is true of smart bombs used by the Air Force and Navy. Seeing how important orbital systems have become to the joint force, Russia and China are developing diverse means for destroying or degrading key space systems in wartime.

The Trump Administration has launched a major effort to increase the resilience of U.S. space assets, which includes making orbital capabilities more survivable, protecting ground systems, and rendering downlinks/uplinks harder to jam or intercept. Much of the new money is going to secret projects such as sophisticated sensor arrays, but the organizational manifestations of increased emphasis on space are easy to see: a sixth branch of the military called the Space Force, a unified command, a dedicated Space Development Agency, and other bureaucratic constructs. President Trump has done more to elevate the priority of national security space activities than any other chief executive.

Pressing allies to do their part. President Trump has not been shy about telling allies they must do more to support collective security. That goes particularly for the European members of NATO, many of whom have stopped thinking rigorously about the military threat posed by Russia. For instance, Germany—one of the world’s biggest economies—spends less in a year on defense than Washington does in a month. The ability of NATO forces to deter or defeat Russian aggression is undermined by this lack of commitment.

Trump has correctly stated that the U.S. gets less from its alliances than overseas partners do even though it pays much more to keep those alliances viable. Some have said this makes him a neo-isolationist. However, the extensive funds provided by the administration for efforts such as the European Deterrence Initiative demonstrate that Trump’s main goal isn’t to withdraw from overseas, bu

12. #85 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,786 Times in 32,152 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Walt View Post
    It is sad we speak like fascists and don't even realize it.
    the rest of us realize you speak like fascists........
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

13. #86 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,028 Times in 3,012 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 234 Times in 225 Posts

same question for you

who would you rather see run against Biden?

who is your perfect candidate? you know with all of those principles you espouse?

come with it big guy

14. #87 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,786 Times in 32,152 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

you're simply not as clever as he is......
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

15. #88 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,028 Times in 3,012 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 234 Times in 225 Posts

someones pussy is itchy today

did your buddy Eagle cum on your back last night?

16. #89 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,633 Times in 51,921 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,506 Times in 2,463 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Crocodile View Post
    You have to be able to take a leader's word seriously. If you can't, they literally can't lead and quite frankly have no right to. A shepherd that leads astray will dissolve the entire herd. In that sense, the Republicans are now incredibly disjointed all from this one charlatan. It is also spreading to the rest of the American people. Division and infighting are rampant and tearing away in society.
    Agreed. It's okay to joke occasionally, but those "jokes" must be chosen with care. Two of Reagan's were "I will not make age an issue of this campaign. I am not going to exploit, for political purposes, my opponent's youth and inexperience" and "We begin bombing in 5 minutes."

Note that the first was in a debate and the second was off the record. If Reagan had said the latter on the record or at a rally, I'd be giving him as much shit as I am Trump....and Reagan's one of my heroes.
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

17. #90 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Hiden View Post
    same question for you

who would you rather see run against Biden?

who is your perfect candidate? you know with all of those principles you espouse?

come with it big guy
    There is no such thing as the perfect candidate, If there were they would be like the best of Reagan and Kennedy. Sorry to burst your bubble sport.