Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Trump Approval at 53%

1. #61 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,394 Times in 3,338 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,121 Times in 1,030 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by IBDaMann View Post
    I just wanted to clue you in on a little bit of trivia: only whining ignorant moron snowflake losers obsess over a meaningless popular vote while dwelling over a race decided by an electoral college in a Constitutional Republic. The Founders intentionally rendered the democratic vote meaningless because in a Republic of sovereign States, they didn't want the largest three States mandating the rest of the country. You are pathetically endeavoring to give relevance to the deliberately voided.

Only snowflakes with a moron's non-command of history like yourself would claim the national vote is meaningless and not recognize the uniqueness of Trump's victory in winning the election while facing a majority rejection by almost 2.5 million votes. It has been an embarrassment to Trump and his party, as it was to Bush when he lost the vote to Gore but by a fraction of that number, to take control of a representative democracy while out of favor with a majority of the people. Snowflakes like yourself deny this all the time instead of standing up to it as if they had a backbone along with a bit of deserved humility. Only twice since 1876 has the popular vote not coincided with the EC vote, and never by the
    nauseating margin of 2016.

2. #62 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,696 Times in 2,028 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 56 Times in 52 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by martin View Post
    Only snowflakes with a moron's non-command of history like yourself would claim the national vote is meaningless and not recognize the uniqueness of Trump's victory in winning the election while facing a majority rejection by almost 2.5 million votes.
    You are intentionally avoiding your problem. Cognitive dissonance will not help you overcome your self-destructive obsession. Only whining ignorant moron snowflake losers delude themselves into denying that the US is a Constitutional republic and that the Presidential race is determined by an electoral college. You might as well seek answers from a plam reader. The Founders intentionally rendered the democratic vote meaningless because in a Republic of sovereign States, they didn't want the largest three States mandating the rest of the country. I'm not accusing you of never having learned American history but it would appear that you have never learned American history.

So you think nine States should be able to form a bloc and run the other 41, including deciding the Chief Executive for the Federal government?

These nine States combined hole 168 Million people (more than half of the US population): *California, Texas, Florida, New York, Pennsylvania, Illinois, Ohio, Georgia, North Carolina

It has been an embarrassment to Trump and his party,
    Tell me again which Party is embarassed by Trump's victory.

Refresh my memory as to which Party will be totally humiliated by Trump's reelection.

Go learn history.

Global Warming violates the 1st LoT by claiming a magical creation of thermal energy out of nothing, in the form of a temperature increase, which is somehow caused by a magical substance.
    Greenhouse Effect violates Stefan-Boltzmann and black body science by claiming that an increase in earth's temperature is somehow caused by a decrease in earth's radiance.
    Greenhouse Effect violates the 2nd LoT by claiming that the cooler atmosphere somehow heats the warmer earth's surface.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to IBDaMann For This Post:

gfm7175 (09-23-2020)

4. #63 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,904 Times in 7,964 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,669 Times in 1,547 Posts

Default Trump Approval at 53%

Trump will win in November with more than 300 electoral votes.
    54.9 Disapprove - 39.1 Apporove.

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com...roval-ratings/
    https://i.postimg.cc/PqVCnGks/gojoe1.jpg
    C'MON MAN!!!!

5. #64 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You are intentionally avoiding your problem. Cognitive dissonance will not help you overcome your self-destructive obsession. Only whining ignorant moron snowflake losers delude themselves into denying that the US is a Constitutional republic and that the Presidential race is determined by an electoral college. You might as well seek answers from a plam reader. The Founders intentionally rendered the democratic vote meaningless because in a Republic of sovereign States, they didn't want the largest three States mandating the rest of the country. I'm not accusing you of never having learned American history but it would appear that you have never learned American history.

So you think nine States should be able to form a bloc and run the other 41, including deciding the Chief Executive for the Federal government?

These nine States combined hole 168 Million people (more than half of the US population): *California, Texas, Florida, New York, Pennsylvania, Illinois, Ohio, Georgia, North Carolina

Tell me again which Party is embarassed by Trump's victory.

Refresh my memory as to which Party will be totally humiliated by Trump's reelection.

Go learn history.

Somewhere in the depth of your ignorance you apparently find something magical in the fact that The United States is a constitutional republic. China is a constitutional republic. The USSR was a constitutional republic. Any national government not a monarchy is a republic. Unlike the two republics I mentioned, we were created a "representative democracy". Democracy and liberty - every citizen the equal in voice and freedom of every other citizen - is what this country invented for the modern world and the twin values of democracy and liberty are the values most enshrined in The Constitution. To the extent democracy is diminished or twisted by the novelty of the Electoral College, we are diminished as a representative democracy.

6. #65 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    54.9 Disapprove - 39.1 Apporove.
    I think we can both agree that this might very well be meaningful somehow if the United States were a democracy rather than a Constitutional Republic whose States elect the President through an electoral college.

That whole democracy thing DEUNKED here.

I think we can both agree that this might very well be meaningful somehow if polls weren't solely in the business of selling false hope to gullibles such as yourself.

That whole Value of Polls thing DEBUNKED here.

All that matters is that really no one wants this:

Global Warming violates the 1st LoT by claiming a magical creation of thermal energy out of nothing, in the form of a temperature increase, which is somehow caused by a magical substance.
    Greenhouse Effect violates Stefan-Boltzmann and black body science by claiming that an increase in earth's temperature is somehow caused by a decrease in earth's radiance.
    Greenhouse Effect violates the 2nd LoT by claiming that the cooler atmosphere somehow heats the warmer earth's surface.

7. #66 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

... you apparently find something magical in the fact that The United States is a constitutional republic.
    You say that in wonder like you really are just learning this for the first time.

Unlike the two republics I mentioned, we were created a "representative democracy". Democracy and liberty - every citizen the equal in voice and freedom of every other citizen - is what this country invented for the modern world and the twin values of democracy and liberty are the values most enshrined in The Constitution.
    Nope. Absolutely not. The Founders explicitly avoided a democracy. Well, here we go bursting more of your bubbles of long-held misconceptions.

This bubble of yours burst HERE.

I really do hate to be the bearer of bad news. I prefer to be the bearer of good news. So I'll tell you what; I will try to be the first to notify you of Trump's reelection when it happens.

To the extent democracy is diminished or twisted by the novelty of the Electoral College, we are diminished as a representative democracy.
    Nope. Give ti up. The States own the Constitution and the States choose the President. This "democratic" vote over which you obsess is a delusion on your part.

8. #67 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I tried.

As Dorothy Parker quipped, "You can lead a whore to culture but you can't make her think."

Same applies to Trumpsters.
    Last edited by martin; 09-22-2020 at 05:40 PM.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to martin For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (09-23-2020), Phantasmal (09-22-2020)

10. #68 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 54,753 Times in 33,623 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,065 Times in 4,683 Posts
    Blog Entries

I tried.

As Dorothy Parker quipped, "You can lead a whore to culture but you can't make her think."

Same applies to Trumpsters.
    I’m borrowing this!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Phantasmal For This Post:

martin (09-22-2020)

12. #69 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    I’m borrowing this!
    It's discouraging. There are good conservative debaters. I've dueled with them on other sites but they've fallen away since Trump, leaving the retards howling in their wake.
    The crudity enabling rules of this site play into the dumbness making things even worse. Just where we are right now is how you have to look at it.

13. #70 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,146 Times in 1,528 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 429 Times in 408 Posts
    Blog Entries

Yeah, I wish.

The DNC has so much Victory written all over it victory ... victory for Donald Trump that is.

LOL! twump down by every measure and Biden beating the living shit out of him in fund raising.

Enjoy your fantasy, whore!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to CharacterAssassin For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (09-23-2020)

15. #71 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by CharacterAssassin View Post
    LOL! twump down by every measure and Biden beating the living shit out of him in fund raising.
    Too funny. You believe the fake polls selling false hope to the desperate over the reality right in front of you showing you what nobody wants:

Quote Originally Posted by CharacterAssassin View Post
    Enjoy your fantasy, whore!
    You certainly like writing the word "whore." You must be Muslim. The Q'ran doesn't outlaw alcohol so keep drinking.

[*FIND-Election_Prediction]

16. #72 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,037 Times in 727 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 372 Times in 345 Posts

I am going to enjoy Biden's win so very much.

17. #73 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,778 Times in 3,065 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 124 Times in 122 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    I do hope you're right. I have always believed hw would and have bet on it since 2019 with not one cowardly leftist taking the bet. I would love to see 300 plus electoral votes.
    I think he's right, and I also make the same claim. In fact, I believe that 300 electoral votes is a rather conservative number... Over 320 would not surprise me in the slightest...

18. The Following User Says Thank You to gfm7175 For This Post:

Truth Detector (09-24-2020)

19. #74 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,335 Times in 22,664 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,239 Times in 2,979 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by gfm7175 View Post
    I think he's right, and I also make the same claim. In fact, I believe that 300 electoral votes is a rather conservative number... Over 320 would not surprise me in the slightest...
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.
    Author: Booker T. Washington

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Unless you just can't stand the idea of "ni**ers" teaching white kids.

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Address the topic, not other posters.

20. #75 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,051 Times in 26,519 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,742 Times in 4,521 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    I’m borrowing this!
    You're just not very well read Doris, anybody with a tad of intelligence knows that quote. Pretty sure Snarla would be really pissed off with you!!

Here are a few more for you!

Razors pain you,
    Rivers are damp,
    Acids stain you,
    And drugs cause cramp.
    Guns aren't lawful,
    Nooses give,
    Gas smells awful.
    You might as well live.

I like to have a martini,
    Two at the very most.
    After three I'm under the table,
    after four I'm under my host.

Tell him I was too fucking busy-- or vice versa.

That woman speaks eighteen languages, and can't say 'No' in any of them.