Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Covering your mouth when you cough does not stop virus/germs so don't do it!!!!

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,784 Times in 17,103 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,343 Times in 2,262 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Yakuda View Post
    It is a comparison but a lousy one. They aren't the same at all. I am not mandated by the govt to cover my mouth when I cough. How is this a mystery to you? That's a serious and sincere question.
    Didn't realize we have to wear masks all the time?

2. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,196 Times in 3,829 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 261 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

I just did prove you're stupid. You're so fucking stupid you can't even realize it asshole. You tried making some asinine comparison between masks and covering ones mouth when they cough as if you made some profound analogy. They arent anything alike whatsoever and I told you why but truth is a fucking orphan with you imbeciles.
    Same shit posted on forums for 20+ fuckin years, you lil chxn.............

Prove it.... Back it up.... Your word means nothing to anyone but you...........

Now you get your game goin son................. You got work to do............
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

3. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,064 Times in 8,415 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 595 Times in 591 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    He isn't angry, must be true, he keeps saying it........

The lil punk is sadly trying to overcompensate by playing a tuff guy now...........

Can't even convince himself moreless anyone else...............

Dime a fuckin dozen around here & will only get worse as the election nears...........
    And I addressed your topic and you haven't actually said a word about it since. I don't need to be a tough guy to see the stupidity of your comparison. If have no counter argument why do you keep talking?

4. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Where is your proof bitch?? That is the question, answer it or rub that shit in your lil chest........
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

5. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Same shit posted on forums for 20+ fuckin years, you lil chxn.............

Prove it.... Back it up.... Your word means nothing to anyone but you...........

Now you get your game goin son................. You got work to do............
    You haven't actually countered my argument have you skippy? For all your blather you realize now how stupid you were to start this thread.

6. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

You haven't actually countered my argument have you skippy? For all your blather you realize now how stupid you were to start this thread.
    You have no argument son, you run your face, nothing more.......... Your opinion is just that & you know what they say about them.....

When you get around to bringing something to the game come see me, I'll be around.............

7. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Where is your proof bitch?? That is the question, answer it or rub that shit in your lil chest........
    You have to answer my counter point to your point first asshole. We are not mandated to cover our mouths when we cough. Period. You're an idiot if you think they are anything alike. You either have an actual counter argument or you don't. Let's see which it is.
    Last edited by Yakuda; 09-19-2020 at 10:11 PM.

8. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

You have no argument son, you run your face, nothing more.......... Your opinion is just that & you know what they say about them.....

When you get around to bringing something to the game come see me, I'll be around.............
    I like how you have abandoned your own thread. Good move shithead because this one is a fucking loser
    Last edited by Yakuda; 09-19-2020 at 10:28 PM.

9. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Didn't realize we have to wear masks all the time?
    Why should we be mandated to wear one at all? Even if you are mandated to wear one to go into one store it's not the same at all as covering your mouth when you cough. Thats a courtesy not a govt mandate. Had the govt suggested I wear a mask id have no argument both as i is they so I do have an argument. How often I am mandated to wear a mask is a weak counter argument
    Last edited by Yakuda; 09-19-2020 at 10:25 PM.

10. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

11. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,931 Times in 5,908 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 444 Times in 424 Posts
    Blog Entries

How fucking stupid are you? Please tell us. You cant figure out the difference can you you fucking imbecile? How do you wipe your ass and not cause yourself brain damage? Are you fucking mandated by the fucking govt to cover your mouth when you cough you dumb fucking prick? Honest to goodness you have to be the biggest fucking moron on the fucking plant you dumbass motherfucking piece of shit
    On and on but nothing to say. So typical of the petulant left.
    "Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the vote decide everything." Joseph Stalin
    The USA has lost WWIV to China with no other weapons but China Virus and some cash to buy democrats.

12. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Celticguy View Post
    On and on but nothing to say. So typical of the petulant left.
    & what do you have to say lil troll??

DO you cover your mouth when you cough??

Why??

13. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,010 Times in 8,569 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 498 Times in 487 Posts

If you're wearing a mask and masks are supposed to stop such things, why are you worried?

14. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

& what do you have to say lil troll??

DO you cover your mouth when you cough??

Why??
    Are you mandated by the govt to cover your mouth when you cough you fucking dumbass pig fucker?

15. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Are you mandated by the govt to cover your mouth when you cough ?
    That is a fuckin stupid question, even for you.......

Write your congresswomen & ask her............