Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: It appears a cop will be FIRED for mocking the death of george floyd

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,617 Times in 2,816 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,328 Times in 1,225 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NiftyNiblick View Post
    Firing trashy cops seems reasonable to me.
    Police Officer is a good civil service career with benefits.
    People who are hired for that position should be intelligent, articulate, calm, reasonable, and in control of their emotions.
    If they walk around acting like assholes, show them the door.

Some of the cops we have now should never have been carried to term by by their moron mothers, never mind appointed police officers.
    119943708_10164211940595582_8964757376809402362_n.jpg
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

2. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,875 Times in 8,272 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 594 Times in 590 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SmarterthanYou View Post
    BWAHAHAHA. shut the fuck up and wipe the jackboot polish off your tongue. injuries can lead to death. maybe they don't teach that anymore in your 5th grade health class, junior
    Not the same as death you fucking cum gobbler. How stupid I might be dosnt make you a genius you fucking moron.

3. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Yakuda View Post
    Not the same as death you fucking cum gobbler. How stupid I might be dosnt make you a genius you fucking moron.
    so you think that I could stab you in the femoral artery, but that's just an injury, not death. got it, you blabbering idiot.
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

4. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,043 Times in 3,907 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,697 Times in 1,555 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Yakuda View Post
    I hate to admit it but I agree with you but it is good to see you admit it was police brutality and not systemic racism.
    I've always said there is no systemic racism against Blacks.

5. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,043 Times in 3,907 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,697 Times in 1,555 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CFM View Post
    But you don't mind having thugs run around burning, looting, and shooting cops for no reason.
    Of course I do. I never defended the rioters.

6. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,010 Times in 8,569 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 498 Times in 487 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by StoneByStone View Post
    Of course I do. I never defended the rioters.
    If you support those lying about being "peaceful protesters", you do.

7. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,207 Times in 3,428 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,204 Times in 1,881 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SmarterthanYou View Post
    if pressing on someones carotid for 9 minutes, causing the death of that individual, that's not exoneration, it's murder.
    He wasn't pressing on floyd's carotid. He was using a standard knew restraint to keep the drug crazed giant from flailing about and hurting himself or others. Floyd was saying "i can't breathe" long before he was put on the ground.
    Reckless drivers are a bigger threat to you than all other criminals put together!

THE BIG LIE - Blacks and whites are different physically but identical mentally!

There is no way 81 million americans voted for a man they know is a child molester w dementia. Impeach Joe the Pedophile Vegetable (JPV)

8. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,207 Times in 3,428 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,204 Times in 1,881 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by StoneByStone View Post
    I've always said there is no systemic racism against Blacks.
    Finally you say something intelligent. Fact is blacks get affirmative action special treatment in everything. And still they fail. What does that tell you?
    Reckless drivers are a bigger threat to you than all other criminals put together!

THE BIG LIE - Blacks and whites are different physically but identical mentally!

There is no way 81 million americans voted for a man they know is a child molester w dementia. Impeach Joe the Pedophile Vegetable (JPV)

9. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Text Drivers are Killers View Post
    He wasn't pressing on floyd's carotid. He was using a standard knew restraint to keep the drug crazed giant from flailing about and hurting himself or others. Floyd was saying "i can't breathe" long before he was put on the ground.
    you're obviously blind or a jackboot licker yourself. Because if you've seen the video, you'd fucking KNOW that murderous cops knee was on his carotid. otherwise, shut the fuck up badge blower