Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: It appears a cop will be FIRED for mocking the death of george floyd

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,010 Times in 8,569 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 498 Times in 487 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by StoneByStone View Post
    Good. I don't want to have cops that aren't outraged by police brutality.
    But you don't mind having thugs run around burning, looting, and shooting cops for no reason.

2. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SmarterthanYou View Post
    I didn't say his wind pipe, fucktard. I said his carotid.............fucking with the major blood flow in arteries can have a deleterious effect on the heart.
    so essentially he put him in a sleeper hold with his knee and this man should be heralded as a genius because professional fighters can't do that.
    go read some books, moron, instead of turning your tongue black with jackboot polish
    I have I'm not the stupid fuck posting on the internet that you can do a sleeper hold with your knee. You couldn't possibly know less about this if you tried

3. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CFM View Post
    But you don't mind having thugs run around burning, looting, and shooting cops for no reason.
    Yeah what they want is freedom to commit all the crimes they want. And you and me being unable to defend ourselves.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Arks&sparka For This Post:

Yakuda (09-20-2020)

5. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Arks&sparka View Post
    Yeah what they want is freedom to commit all the crimes they want. And you and me being unable to defend ourselves.
    They're dindu nuffin.

Have you noticed how the looting and burning only takes place, for the most part, in places where Democrats control the local government? While we've had some truly peaceful protests where I live, nothing like that has occurred. Being able to defend ourselves may have something to do with it.

6. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,875 Times in 8,272 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 594 Times in 590 Posts
    Blog Entries

Now you got it. They protest violence with violence. these idiots think they are the same kind of protestor as we saw in MLKs time but nothing could be farther from the truth. The cops turned dogs and fire hoses on actual peaceful protestors in those days but these days the protestors are the violent ones but the imbeciles dont get it.

7. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Yakuda View Post
    Now you got it. They protest violence with violence. these idiots think they are the same kind of protestor as we saw in MLKs time but nothing could be farther from the truth. The cops turned dogs and fire hoses on actual peaceful protestors in those days but these days the protestors are the violent ones but the imbeciles dont get it.
    I've had it all along.

8. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

They're dindu nuffin.

Have you noticed how the looting and burning only takes place, for the most part, in places where Democrats control the local government? While we've had some truly peaceful protests where I live, nothing like that has occurred. Being able to defend ourselves may have something to do with it.
    Yeah it seems to be something that deep blue places really like. Notice how in some places where the local and State Police have been deputized the riots have been dropping off.

The only reason these happen is because there are no consequences for the people that do it once there are and we're talking mild consequences like being arrested and sentenced to time in jail or prison their silly little revolution LARP stops.

I think this is a campaign tactic. It has nothing to do with George Floyd or police brutality you want any of that.

9. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I know that was for the benefit of the morons but since they're morons they wont get it anyway. They actually think they are making a difference.

10. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Yeah it seems to be something that deep blue places really like. Notice how in some places where the local and State Police have been deputized the riots have been dropping off.

The only reason these happen is because there are no consequences for the people that do it once there are and we're talking mild consequences like being arrested and sentenced to time in jail or prison their silly little revolution LARP stops.

I think this is a campaign tactic. It has nothing to do with George Floyd or police brutality you want any of that.
    One reason why those idiots haven't tried foolishness like that where I live is they know the consequences of doing so because they're well aware we are able and willing to defend ourselves.

11. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,617 Times in 2,816 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,328 Times in 1,225 Posts

Here you go you lazy fucking imbecile. From Websters.com

adjective

injurious to health: deleterious gases.

harmful; injurious: deleterious influences

So I will ask you again you ignorant fucking pig is deleterious the same as death?
    it led to his death, yes, you uneducated fuck. kneeling on the carotid caused blood flow issues, resulting in cardiac arrest.
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

12. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SmarterthanYou View Post
    it led to his death, yes, you uneducated fuck. kneeling on the carotid caused blood flow issues, resulting in cardiac arrest.
    So injurious and harmful are the same as death? I may be any uneducated fuck but theres no excuse then why someone supposedly as smart as you is an inbred leftist pig fucker. i wouldnt use your dick to fuck your mother.

13. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

One reason why those idiots haven't tried foolishness like that where I live is they know the consequences of doing so because they're well aware we are able and willing to defend ourselves.
    Remember the protest in Virginia antifa was there but they behaved themselves because consequences

14. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,770 Times in 7,271 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,060 Times in 1,005 Posts

Firing trashy cops seems reasonable to me.
    Police Officer is a good civil service career with benefits.
    People who are hired for that position should be intelligent, articulate, calm, reasonable, and in control of their emotions.
    If they walk around acting like assholes, show them the door.

Some of the cops we have now should never have been carried to term by by their moron mothers, never mind appointed police officers.
    Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel. Samuel Johnson, 1775
    Religion....is the opiate of the people. Karl Marx, 1848
    Freedom's just another word for nothin' left to lose. Kris Kristofferson, 1969

15. The Following User Says Thank You to NiftyNiblick For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (09-20-2020)

16. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Remember the protest in Virginia antifa was there but they behaved themselves because consequences
    They're terribly misguided but not that stupid.

17. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,617 Times in 2,816 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,328 Times in 1,225 Posts

So injurious and harmful are the same as death? I may be any uneducated fuck but theres no excuse then why someone supposedly as smart as you is an inbred leftist pig fucker. i wouldnt use your dick to fuck your mother.
    BWAHAHAHA. shut the fuck up and wipe the jackboot polish off your tongue. injuries can lead to death. maybe they don't teach that anymore in your 5th grade health class, junior
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.