Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Tucker Carlson Has Highest-Rated Program In Cable News History

1. #106 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    It doesn't, I already gave you proof, there is a reason there isn't any famous left leaning demogogues on the radio, nor has their ever been, it isn't a ripe market for demagoguery, prove me wrong
    Don’t need the bridge lol.

What do you call the incessant harping on the 200,000 COVID deaths by the media?

It begins with a big Fat D.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Darth Omar For This Post:

Grokmaster (09-21-2020)

3. #107 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,245 Times in 13,391 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 840 Times in 799 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    LMAO!

You: Tucker is #1 according to these ratings
    No, simply stated Carlson has more viewers.

Me: Here's last weeks ratings showing Maddow was #1 (and Tucker was #3)
    I responded you cherry picked the week to include the one time where her viewer numbers shot way up because of an interview with Michael Cohen.

You: No, not like that.
    And, as I yet again have demonstrated, I was correct.

4. #108 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,245 Times in 13,391 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 840 Times in 799 Posts

You say this as Conservatives have let a pandemic rage out of control (after lying to your fat, stupid face about its risks) that has already killed at least 200,000 people, killed 40M jobs, contracted our economy by 33% last quarter, and refused to hear witnesses at an impeachment trial.

Try again.
    You hold that up as the counter example? An epidemic of a largely uncontrollable disease that "Conservatives" didn't cause, invent, or deliberately spread? Mao killed somewhere between 50 and 100 million Chinese mostly by shooting them. Stalin killed somewhere between 10 and 30 million in mass executions and forced labor in the gulag. Hitler killed at least 6 million in concentration camps. Then you have the small fry like Castro, the Kim Jong family, Mugabe, Pol Pot, Chavez / Maduro, et. al., to near infinity from the Left. In the last hundred years alone they've collectively killed at least a quarter billion.
    How many in the last decade has China killed in "reeducation" camps and through slave labor? How many more by shoddy building standards, using subgrade materials and even dangerous materials in products?

And, your response is that somehow Trump killed 200,000+ in a pandemic that he had at best limited control over? Even in this, the worst case states are ones run by Progressives like New York.

You are comparing apples to Volkswagens.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to T. A. Gardner For This Post:

Grokmaster (09-21-2020)

6. #109 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,646 Times in 10,702 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 618 Times in 607 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    Fix Gnus has just under 2 million average viewership per day. MSNBC has about 1.2 million. CNN has about the same 1.2 That means "left wing news beats right wing 2.4 to just under 2 million.
    HORSE SHIT. FOX BLOWS THEM ALL AWAY...
    TRUMP WILL TAKE FORTY STATES...UNLESS THE SAME IDIOTS WHO BROUGHT US THE 2020 DUNCE-O-CRAT IOWA CLUSTERFUCK CONTINUE THEIR SEDITIOUS ACTIVITIES...THEN HE WILL WIN EVEN MORE ..UNLESS THE RED CHINESE AND DNC COLLUDE, USE A PANDEMIC, AND THEN THE DEMOCRATS VIOLATE ARTICLE II OF THE CONSTITUTION, TO FACILLITATE MILLIONS OF ILLEGAL, UNVETTED, MAIL IN BALLOTS IN THE DARK OF NIGHT..

De Oppresso Liber

7. #110 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,646 Times in 10,702 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 618 Times in 607 Posts
    Blog Entries

Fox News Channel host Tucker Carlson closed out television’s second quarter with one for the record books: his Tucker Carlson Tonight finished the quarter as the highest-rated program in all of cable news for the first time since the show’s launch, delivering an average total audience of 4.331 million viewers. In the process, Carlson broke a record held by his colleague, Sean Hannity, for the highest-rated quarter of any cable news program—ever.

It was a solid quarter for the network, which finished in first place across all of cable television for the first time in the network’s history, beating out all basic cable networks among total viewers and viewers 25-54, the demographic group most valued by national advertisers.

THE QUARTER...NOT "A WEEK"....OR A DAY....DUMBFUCKS.
    TRUMP WILL TAKE FORTY STATES...UNLESS THE SAME IDIOTS WHO BROUGHT US THE 2020 DUNCE-O-CRAT IOWA CLUSTERFUCK CONTINUE THEIR SEDITIOUS ACTIVITIES...THEN HE WILL WIN EVEN MORE ..UNLESS THE RED CHINESE AND DNC COLLUDE, USE A PANDEMIC, AND THEN THE DEMOCRATS VIOLATE ARTICLE II OF THE CONSTITUTION, TO FACILLITATE MILLIONS OF ILLEGAL, UNVETTED, MAIL IN BALLOTS IN THE DARK OF NIGHT..

De Oppresso Liber

8. #111 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,784 Times in 17,103 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,343 Times in 2,262 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Grokmaster View Post
    No, IT IS NOT. IT IS ABOUT POPULARITY IN CABLE NEWS....AND THE DOMINANCE OF CONSERVATIVE THOUGHT IN AMERICA.

GET READY FOR THE ASS WHUPPIN'.....IT'S COMING THIS NOVEMBER...
    LOL.

9. #112 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,483 Times in 7,579 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 274 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Crocodile View Post
    Cables entertainment news is for the foolish but the pundits are for the angry saps that just need a weight off their shoulder from the used car salesmen of scapegoats and manufactured outrage. Same type of things that undoubtably led to the rise of the Nazi's and other hate groups through the ages.
    ?

10. #113 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by StoneByStone View Post
    I figured it would happen eventually. The anti-white forces have caused a whitelash.
    Well said. I think that's the reason for Trump's success. Those that vote for him are not racists. Whites are sick and tired of being bashed and made to feel guilty only for being white.
    And of course when there's widespread sympathy after Floyd's murder, antifa and BLM fuck up all their goodwill by rioting.
    Last edited by anonymoose; 09-22-2020 at 08:44 AM.

11. #114 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,422 Times in 10,049 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,947 Times in 2,728 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
    You hold that up as the counter example?
    It's the only counterexample I need because it's empirical and evident.

Trump lied to your fat, stupid face and you're like "thank you."

I bet I could sell you a timeshare because you're that much of a sucker.
    When I die, turn me into a brick and use me to cave in the skull of a fascist

12. #115 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by anonymoose View Post
    Well said. I think that's the reason for Trump's success. Those that vote for him are not racists. Whites are sick and tired of being bashed and made to feel guilty only for being white.
    And of course when there's widespread sympathy after Floyd's murder, antics and BLM fuck up all their goodwill by rioting.
    How are you being made to feel guilty for being white??

13. #116 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

How are you being made to feel guilty for being white??
    Oh believe me, I don't. But that's the narrative the left tries to shove down our throats.

If You’re White, You’re Racist. Period.

https://cms.frontpagemag.com/fpm/202...od-bruce-bawer

Yes My Dear, All White People Are Racists
    [
    url]https://medium.com/age-of-awareness/yes-all-white-people-are-racist-eefa97cc5605[/url]

If you’re white, science says you’re probably a racist.

https://qz.com/502019/if-youre-white...cist-now-what/

But that's not why I'm voting for trump this time.
    "After Kavanaugh, everything changed with me."

14. #117 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

Cables entertainment news is for the foolish but the pundits are for the angry saps that just need a weight off their shoulder from the used car salesmen of scapegoats and manufactured outrage. Same type of things that undoubtably led to the rise of the Nazi's and other hate groups through the ages.
    Actually, what led to the rise of the Nazis was the punitive aspects of the Treaty of Versailles coupled with the Great Depression.

There were literally people starving in the streets. On the night of Hitler's election victory, the Nazis were driving wagons through the streets handing out loaves of bread.

It's cute that you imagine contrived parallels with Nazis in the groups you happen to hate while you ignore actual parallels presented by the real world actions of groups you seem to embrace.

The Brown Shirts used EXACTLY the same tactics of fire bombing houses of worship, terrorizing political opponents, oppressing the folks just trying to live and assaulting and murdering using thuggery and illegal violence.

Those that oppose the President are actually endorsing the present day reincarnation Nazi tactics.

15. #118 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by StoneByStone View Post
    I figured it would happen eventually. The anti-white forces have caused a whitelash.
    It's actually the anti-thinking forces that have caused a sanelash.

16. #119 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

It's hilarious and yet sad to see people buy into the pundits like they have some kind of knowledge. They deliver the exact same news they just do it in a more psychological warfare manner. I use to think Marilyn Manson was a shock artist before the right-wing pundits stepped up the game. Sorry, but if a person buys into them on any side they might as well have a tattoo on their forehead that says, Emotionally Triggered.
    I rarely watch Tucker Carlson's Show. However, on those occasions when I DO watch, he seems to present opinions that are laced with references to facts and sourced to real world actions- often videos.

During the "mostly peaceful demonstrations" that produced dead and dying across the country, he showed a very disturbing video montage showing the thugs attacking their victims and leaving crippled victims.

Do you have an example of a "Marilyn Manson" kind of "shock" presentation by Tucker Carlson?

17. #120 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by anonymoose View Post
    Oh believe me, I don't. But that's the narrative the left tries to shove down our throats.

If You’re White, You’re Racist. Period.

https://cms.frontpagemag.com/fpm/202...od-bruce-bawer

Yes My Dear, All White People Are Racists
    [
    url]https://medium.com/age-of-awareness/yes-all-white-people-are-racist-eefa97cc5605[/url]

If you’re white, science says you’re probably a racist.

https://qz.com/502019/if-youre-white...cist-now-what/

But that's not why I'm voting for trump this time.
    "After Kavanaugh, everything changed with me."
    So you reject what those articles are saying? Why?