1. #46 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 54,771 Times in 33,632 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,065 Times in 4,683 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    In the Fox "News" video vault.

"A video clip from Barcelona was shown at the Republican National Convention (RNC) to depict violence in "Biden's America."

Rating: True"

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/rn...biden-america/
    Good grief, all things Trump are so dishonest.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Phantasmal For This Post:

PoliTalker (09-21-2020), ThatOwlWoman (09-21-2020)

3. #47 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,761 Times in 17,091 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,342 Times in 2,261 Posts
    Blog Entries

LOL.

"Authoritative". "Impartial" "Fact-checker".

Thanks for the laugh.

Maybe we should rely on Tucker Carlson to fact check?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to AProudLefty For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (09-21-2020)

5. #48 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 10 Times in 10 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SteveKlinko View Post
    You are a person of Wealth and Taste. For you ... every Cop is a Criminal ... and all the Sinners Saints. I'd like to have some Sympathy, but what Puzzles me ... is the nature of your Game.

All the window breakers ... and all the building burners ... will certainly vote for ... can you guess his name? He would be pleased to meet them and introduce himself ... then take their votes. That's the nature of your Game ... you have enabled them ... and you have accepted them.

All the police defunders ... and all the police dismantlers ... will certainly vote for ... can you guess his name? He would be pleased to meet them and introduce himself ... then take their votes. That's the nature of your Game ... you have enabled them ... and you have accepted them.

All the statue topplers ... and all the history rewriters ... will certainly vote for ... can you guess his name? He would be pleased to meet them and introduce himself ... then take their votes. That's the nature of your Game ... you have enabled them ... and you have accepted them.

All the America haters ... and all the Capitalist haters ... will certainly vote for ... can you guess his name? He would be pleased to meet them and introduce himself ... then take their votes. That's the nature of your Game ... you have enabled them ... and you have accepted them.

All the race-baiters ... and all the riot sympathizers ... will certainly vote for ... can you guess his name? He would be pleased to meet them and introduce himself ... then take their votes. That's the nature of your Game ... you have enabled them ... and you have accepted them.

All the police assassins ... and the death to police chanters ... will certainly vote for ... can you guess his name? He would be pleased to meet them and introduce himself ... then take their votes. That's the nature of your Game ... you have enabled them ... and you have accepted them.

But to me it's still a puzzling Game ... and if I meet you ... I'll have some courtesy ... some sympathy ... and some taste. I'll be polite as possible and ask ... What is the nature of your Game?
    the same nature as your game, control the outcome of mutually evolving reproductions until no more reproductions happen again. Game of intellectually pretending now isn't eternity ancestrally so far. Its the core of every reality's rules, nobody can resist or else.

Only separation between humanity and the characteristics of the Borg from next generation star trek series is Borg were on star trek, humanity is the world stage maintaining human theaters of doubt as social enlightenment life can be performed larger than actually displaced and everyone doing it feels larger than all other sides doing the same behavior.

Demanding human rights to reject natural displacement won't end well.
    Every brain born has a lifetime conflict with ancestral displacement and intellectual social position within the population present. Why, life is a compounding connection between inception, conception, death, extinction life doesn't exceed what exists now.

6. #49 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nerdberg View Post
    No killing.

The Portland Police Bureau and the Multnomah County Medical Examiner’s Office have identified the man killed amid dueling protests Saturday in downtown Portland as 39-year old Aaron J. Danielson.

The medical examiner determined the manner of death was homicide and the cause of death was a gunshot wound to the chest. Photographs after the shooting show Danielson wearing a Patriot Prayer hat and a patch indicating support for law enforcement. Patriot Prayer is a far-right political group based in the Portland area. The group has engaged in violence during past protests in Portland.

The shooting took place Saturday night after hundreds of vehicles drove through the city as part of a pro-President Trump demonstration.

The shooter fired two shots, which are heard on an eyewitness video of the shooting.

https://www.opb.org/article/2020/08/31/authorities-identify-man-shot-and-killed-saturday-night-in-portland/

An Oregon newspaper has named the man under investigation for shooting Danielson as Michael Reinoehl.

Eight weeks ago, Reinoehl wrote on Instagram, “Happy black lives matters day!!! #blacklivesmatter #breonnataylor #anewnation.”

On July 4, he shared a video of a demonstration on Instagram, writing, “F*** Donald Trump #blacklivesmatter #breonnataylor #anewnation.” The video shows people chanting “F*** Donald Trump.”

He was previously accused of racing with his son while under the influence and bringing a gun to a protest.

Federal authorities shot and killed Reinoehl as they moved in to arrest him. “Initial reports indicate the suspect produced a firearm, threatening the lives of law enforcement officers,” the U.S. Marshals Service revealed in a statement. “Task force members responded to the threat and struck the suspect who was pronounced dead at the scene.”

https://heavy.com/news/2020/08/jay-bishop-aaron-danielson/

7. #50 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

No killing.

Authorities found a body Monday in the ruins of a Minneapolis pawn shop that burned during the unrest following the death of George Floyd.

https://www.nbc15.com/2020/07/21/body-found-in-minneapolis-pawn-shop-that-burned-during-riots/

8. #51 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

No killing.

A St. Louis man has been charged with murder in the death of retired St. Louis police officer David Dorn, who was shot during protests in the city.

Stephan Cannon, 24, of St. Louis was charged with first-degree murder, first-degree robbery, first-degree burglary, three counts of armed criminal action and one count of being a felon in possession of a firearm.

Dorn, 77, was killed when he responded to an alarm at the pawnshop during the early morning hours of June 2, the St. Louis Police Department said.

The retired officer was providing security for the store.

About 55 businesses in the city were burglarized and had property damage that night, city Police Chief John Hayden told reporters.

The looting and destruction followed protests.

After Dorn got to the pawn shop, Cannon can be seen in surveillance video footage "approaching the corner of the store" with a gun in his hand, according to the probable cause document released by police.

"It is apparent from the surveillance that at the time the shots were fired the defendant was the only person standing at that corner," according to the document.

"Multiple plumes of smoke are seen coming from the area where only the defendant was standing," the document said.

Several 9mm shell casings were found at that corner, according to the document.

A television taken from the pawn shop was found at the residence where Cannon was arrested, and he admitted he had been there that night, the probable cause document stated.

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/06/08/us/st-louis-man-arrested-shooting-retired-police-officer-david-dorn/index.html

9. #52 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,095 Times in 13,072 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Trump's America:

Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

10. #53 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,529 Times in 52,746 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,657 Times in 4,376 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    Good grief, all things Trump are so dishonest.
    It's almost as if they don't care when they get caught being dishonest, isn't it? Spend a couple of days here watching the Reichwingers turn contortionist defending the Corruption-in-Chief, and you'll see why they know they'll get away with it.
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

AProudLefty (09-21-2020), Iolo/Penderyn (09-21-2020), Phantasmal (09-21-2020), PoliTalker (09-21-2020)

12. #54 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,761 Times in 17,091 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,342 Times in 2,261 Posts
    Blog Entries

LOL. Watch Lesion keeping going. He's all his lonesome.

It has to be boring.

13. #55 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,529 Times in 52,746 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,657 Times in 4,376 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    LOL. Watch Lesion keeping going. He's all his lonesome.

It has to be boring.
    No thanks. I keep that loser on ignore. He's the King Troll around here.
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

14. #56 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello ThatOwlWoman,

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    It's almost as if they don't care when they get caught being dishonest, isn't it? Spend a couple of days here watching the Reichwingers turn contortionist defending the Corruption-in-Chief, and you'll see why they know they'll get away with it.
    Since they are so blatantly lacking in morals, you could raise your style and stop with the derogatory name calling and still make excellent points above reproach.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

Iolo/Penderyn (09-21-2020), Phantasmal (09-21-2020)

16. #57 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

The left holds the high ground on morality now.

Let us all on the left cease stooping to trashy comments.

We should be motivated by doing what is acceptable in a benevolent society.

Let us create the future we envision.

When we try to out-trash the trashy, we become trashy ourselves.

We can and should rise above that.

It is a time to be clever and think of the respect we want to share.

A time to be more intellectually stirring rather than emotionally blurting.

The nation is depending on us to lead the way.

The right has mostly lost their sense of direction, their purpose.

Now is the time to transcend.

"And still I rise."

17. The Following User Says Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

Iolo/Penderyn (09-21-2020)

18. #58 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

And to think it falls upon a moral atheist to point that out.

What a world.

19. #59 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 3 Times in 1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    The left holds the high ground on morality now.

Let us all on the left cease stooping to trashy comments.

We should be motivated by doing what is acceptable in a benevolent society.

Let us create the future we envision.

When we try to out-trash the trashy, we become trashy ourselves.

We can and should rise above that.

It is a time to be clever and think of the respect we want to share.

A time to be more intellectually stirring rather than emotionally blurting.

The nation is depending on us to lead the way.

The right has mostly lost their sense of direction, their purpose.

Now is the time to transcend.

"And still I rise."
    You are unable to Defend the Indefensible ... so you scramble to throw up some words. You're so predictable ... and you're so confused ... that you don't know it's about you. It's about why you enable them and about why you accept them. This still puzzles me ... I'd like to have some sympathy ... so tell me Liberal ... What is the nature of your Game?

20. The Following User Says Thank You to SteveKlinko For This Post:

Truth Detector (09-22-2020)

21. #60 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello and welcome SteveKlinko,

I bring your attention (as I normally do for all newcomers) to my:

If this is agreeable to you then I hope we have many great discussions.

If you cannot agree to the above, we probably won't be talking very long, in which case, any attempted political discussions between us would be moot.

Quote Originally Posted by SteveKlinko View Post
    You are unable to Defend the Indefensible ... so you scramble to throw up some words. You're so predictable ... and you're so confused ... that you don't know it's about you. It's about why you enable them and about why you accept them. This still puzzles me ... I'd like to have some sympathy ... so tell me Liberal ... What is the nature of your Game?
    I am not here to talk about myself. I am well acquainted with myself. No, I am not the subject. This is not about me. I am here to talk about politics. National and world politics.

The reason you are so curious about me, and the left in general, is because you have likely been making the same mistakes most of the right makes. That would be attempting to redefine the left instead of simply listening to what the left is actually saying.

Ann Coulter did the right a great disservice with her book: "How to talk to a liberal."

Basically, she posited that everything a liberal says must be treated as a lie and that the 'trick' is to look for the hidden meaning.

But really, what is going on is the right simply does not listen to the left, and instead tries to make up a different message and respond to that. It is a false message.

It is a mass example of the failed Straw Man argument.

That's because if the right is honest about what the left really says, the right really has no good argument.
    Last edited by PoliTalker; 09-21-2020 at 08:31 AM.