I doubt it.

2. #107 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,196 Times in 3,829 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 261 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Evmetro View Post
    Please quote the most recent time that a president established in advance of his vp selection, which race the vp would have to be in order to be selected.
    Which one did you think was going to pick anyone that was not white........??

Start w/ Washington & work your way to your beloved mango messiah......... Just holler when you find one, thnx
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

3. #108 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by prat22 View Post
    I don't care who he appoints.
    Neither do I.

4. #109 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,750 Times in 4,500 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 184 Times in 180 Posts

Pence has already been there for 4 years. Quote where Trump said his vp pick would have to be white as a perquisite.
    He said his Supreme Court pick would have to be a woman. Gender determined his selection.

5. #110 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,121 Times in 2,441 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 265 Times in 242 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    Which one did you think was going to pick anyone that was not white........??

Start w/ Washington & work your way to your beloved mango messiah......... Just holler when you find one, thnx
    You are moving the goal posts. I said Biden' handlers used racial discrimination to select the vp, in advance of making the pick. We all talked about this racial discrimination right here on this forum, prior to Harris being announced. You then posted:

Well that is pretty much true ever fuckin time since the founding of the Nation, & you only complain about it this one time...
    I posted:

Please quote the most recent time that a president established in advance of his vp selection, which race the vp would have to be in order to be selected.
    The Truth Does Not Need To Be Supported With Censorship.

6. #111 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Flash View Post
    He said his Supreme Court pick would have to be a woman. Gender determined his selection.
    Why are we talking about gender now? Bill and I were talking specifically about race.

7. #112 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

You are moving the goal posts. I said Biden' handlers used racial discrimination to select the vp, in advance of making the pick. We all talked about this racial discrimination right here on this forum, prior to Harris being announced. You then posted:

I posted:
    Did trump use radical discrimnation by saying he would pick a women for the court??

Not moving anything.........

NOT ONE OF THEM WAS GOING TO PICK ANYONE BUT A WHITE MALE, UNLESS YOU CAN PROVE OTHERWISE THAT STANDS.........

OUT OF OVER 40+ cases, one states he will pick someone not a white male & you take offense.......

"There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

8. #113 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Did trump use radical discrimnation by saying he would pick a women for the court??

NOT ONE OF THEM WAS GOING TO PICK ANYONE BUT A WHITE MALE, UNLESS YOU CAN PROVE OTHERWISE THAT STANDS.........

OUT OF OVER 40+ cases, one states he will pick someone not a white male & you take offense.......

I will address this evasion right after you post the most recent example of a president establishing a vp racial prerequisite prior to the selection of the vp. You suggested that it has always been this way, but I am only asking for the most recent example. We can deviate from the racial discrimination just as you substantiate your claim. I really want to see a lefty substantiate a claim about racism for a change.

9. #114 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,966 Times in 32,281 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,869 Times in 2,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

I dunno what lie you are telling nor do I care, I said what I said, I don't give a fuck if you or the biden fan, assuming there is one here like it..

Stick to your lane devil, run around calling ppl cunts, your more qualified for that type of work..
    /shrugs......you need to stop being a cunt if you want folks to stop identifying you.....

you asked what Evemetro meant, I explained it to you and you said you already understood.......obviously it was stupid of you to ask what he meant......fuck yourself if you don't like folks mentioning that....
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

10. #115 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,750 Times in 4,500 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 184 Times in 180 Posts

Why are we talking about gender now? Bill and I were talking specifically about race.
    I thought it was the broader issue of announcing in advance the characteristics (race, gender, etc.) of appointments.

11. #116 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Flash View Post
    I thought it was the broader issue of announcing in advance the characteristics (race, gender, etc.) of appointments.
    That's because you did not read why Bill and I were talking specifically about racial discrimination. Neither of you has been able to substantiate the racial claim that Bill made.

12. #117 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

You moved the goal posts from race to gender. Your claim was specifically about race.

13. #118 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I will address this evasion right after you post the most recent example of a president establishing a vp racial prerequisite prior to the selection of the vp. You suggested that it has always been this way, but I am only asking for the most recent example. We can deviate from the racial discrimination just as you substantiate your claim. I really want to see a lefty substantiate a claim about racism for a change.
    Not going to repeat myself, it was a given, what I said.......

You don't like the answer, you know what you can do about it........

14. #119 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

You moved the goal posts from race to gender. Your claim was specifically about race.
    I moved it to Rio Linda, look around the block, you'll find it soon enough.........

15. #120 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Not going to repeat myself, it was a given, what I said.......

You don't like the answer, you know what you can do about it........
    I've seen the "its already been posted" thing that lefties do. Why not just admit that you can't substantiate your claim?