Thread: Ginsburg has passed

1. #76 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,028 Times in 3,012 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 234 Times in 225 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Hello Jarod,

It would actually be in Trump's favor to wait. That way, he lures the anti-abortionist voters to the polls. If he goes ahead then they have less reason to come out. The thing they sought would already be done. They would no longer need him.
    ROFLMAO

I love it when marxists like you tell Trump what is in his best interests

Translation. FULL STEAM AHEAD BITCHES

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to canceled.2021.3 For This Post:

Earl (09-19-2020), Stretch (09-19-2020)

3. #77 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,780 Times in 32,146 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Walt View Post
    You cannot name a state which you were admitted to the bar in
    I can't?.......Michigan, admitted to the bar in 1977......I can't remember anyone ever asking.....

in summary, you haven't the slightest knowledge of the facts relating to entering the bar, yet you have spent three page explaining what you do not know to those who gave gone through it.......in other words, its just like all your posts here.....
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

4. The Following User Says Thank You to PostmodernProphet For This Post:

Sailor (09-19-2020)

5. #78 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,679 Times in 16,485 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 585 Times in 561 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    I can't?.......Michigan, admitted to the bar in 1977......I can't remember anyone ever asking.....

in summary, you haven't the slightest knowledge of the facts relating to entering the bar, yet you have spent three page explaining what you do not know to those who gave gone through it.......in other words, its just like all your posts here.....
    Outstanding.

6. #79 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Hello Jarod,

It would actually be in Trump's favor to wait. That way, he lures the anti-abortionist voters to the polls. If he goes ahead then they have less reason to come out. The thing they sought would already be done. They would no longer need him.
    There’s going to be no waiting and there shouldn’t be.

We presently have a 4-4 Court with an election that could easily wind up before an 8 member SCOTUS Jury. How about we avoid that disaster altogether?
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Darth Omar For This Post:

Sailor (09-19-2020)

8. #80 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,999 Times in 8,264 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,673 Times in 2,479 Posts

So your story is that Michigan Bar is overseen by the FBI, whose approval is needed for admission, and somehow knows even before you graduate what state bar you will apply for... You are a liar. It just does not work that way. First off, state bars will not hand over their power to the federal government. Second, passing the bar is not required for a law degree, in fact the reverse is more often true.

I am not going to believe anything else I read from you now.

9. #81 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Omar View Post
    We presently have a 4-4 Court with an election that could easily wind up before an 8 member SCOTUS Jury. How about we avoid that disaster altogether?
    If the election is overturned by a bare majority of the Supreme Court, there would be little faith in the Supreme Court's decision. You want an overwhelming decision by the Supreme Court, because you want it to be an obviously right decision.

Put another way, there are four members of the Supreme Court who will decide anything the Republicans tell them to. That is not going to instill faith of anyone who is not a Republican.

10. #82 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

If the election is overturned by a bare majority of the Supreme Court, there would be little faith in the Supreme Court's decision. You want an overwhelming decision by the Supreme Court, because you want it to be an obviously right decision.

Put another way, there are four members of the Supreme Court who will decide anything the Republicans tell them to. That is not going to instill faith of anyone who is not a Republican.
    And the other four aren’t lefties lol?

Actually, Democrats could practically rely on Roberts because he never fails to disappoint conservatives when it counts the most.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

11. #83 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

And the other four aren’t lefties lol?

Actually, Democrats could practically rely on Roberts because he never fails to disappoint conservatives when it counts the most.
    If you are going to overturn an election, you need it to be obvious that the election needs to be overturned. It needs to be a strong case, not a partisan case.

12. #84 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

If you are going to overturn an election, you need it to be obvious that the election needs to be overturned. It needs to be a strong case, not a partisan case.
    Can I save this post lol?

13. #85 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,070 Times in 6,781 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,829 Times in 1,694 Posts

Would conservatives rather have a stronger conservative majority on the court - or the WH for another 4 years?

That might be the offer right now. Curious...which would you choose?

14. The Following User Says Thank You to BartenderElite For This Post:

PoliTalker (09-19-2020)

15. #86 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Can I save this post lol?
    lol....I remember when Nancy said the same thing about impeachment.....we all saw how long that commitment lasted......
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

16. The Following User Says Thank You to PostmodernProphet For This Post:

Darth Omar (09-19-2020)

17. #87 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BartenderElite View Post
    Would conservatives rather have a stronger conservative majority on the court - or the WH for another 4 years?

That might be the offer right now. Curious...which would you choose?

18. #88 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

So your story is that Michigan Bar is overseen by the FBI .
    lol.....if you want to pretend that's my story feel free......it won't be the first incredibly stupid thing you've posted here.......

19. #89 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

by the way, if you want to be a lawyer and aren't aren't sure you can pass the background check, this company can help you out.....
    https://asginvestigations.com/backgr...r-examination/

After years of law school, many graduates have discovered that they are required to produce proof of their moral character for admittance to the state bar association. A background check for bar examination fitness focuses on the major areas of concern, including criminal history, untreated mental illness, substance abuse issues, financial responsibility, and lack of candor. Did you know that a private investigator may be able to assist you with tracking down the documents required by your jurisdiction?

20. #90 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

lol.....if you want to pretend that's my story feel free......it won't be the first incredibly stupid thing you've posted here.......
    In case you forgot what your story is:
    the FBI has to approve you before you can be sworn in as a lawyer.
    every one of us went through an FBI screening process.
    I had to be fingerprinted and submit information and references for an FBI background check before I graduated.
    The state bars do not require FBI approval. The FBI does not screen lawyers. No one screens graduates, that is based solely on passing classes. Normally, one would graduate, take the bar exam, and if passing the bar would decide if you have a good enough character to be a lawyer. The FBI has no say in that.