Thread: Air Force 1 touchdown in MN - Trump rally

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,758 Times in 11,557 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 889 Times in 847 Posts

Default Air Force 1 touchdown in MN - Trump rally

Watch LIVE: President Trump Holds Campaign Event in Bemidji, MN 9/18/20

Abortion rights dogma can obscure human reason & harden the human heart so much that the same person who feels
    empathy for animal suffering can lack compassion for unborn children who experience lethal violence and excruciating
    pain in abortion.

Unborn animals are protected in their nesting places, humans are not. To abort something is to end something
    which has begun. To abort life is to end it.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Stretch For This Post:

Grokmaster (09-18-2020)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,073 Times in 6,783 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,829 Times in 1,694 Posts

Think he'll talk much about his admitted lying regarding COVID, or about putting politics ahead of lives?

I wonder if he'll mention those things.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to BartenderElite For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (09-18-2020)

5. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,627 Times in 21,489 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,632 Times in 5,140 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BartenderElite View Post
    Think he'll talk much about his admitted lying regarding COVID, or about putting politics ahead of lives?

He might, his supporters would love it as much as anything else he might say.

18 U.S. Code § 2071 - Concealment, removal, or mutilation generally
    44 U.S.C. 2202 - The United States shall reserve and retain complete ownership, possession, and control of Presidential records; and such records shall be administered in accordance with the provisions of this chapter.

LOCK HIM UP!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Jarod For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (09-18-2020)

7. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,969 Times in 14,556 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 949 Times in 933 Posts
    Blog Entries

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ExpressLane For This Post:

Stretch (09-18-2020)

9. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,028 Times in 3,012 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 234 Times in 225 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jarod View Post
    He might, his supporters would love it as much as anything else he might say.
    I hope he says he is nominating Barrett for Ginsburg seat

10. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 25 Times in 23 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Stretch View Post

More super spreader events? Cool! Thanks so much Fat Donny!

11. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,338 Times in 2,286 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 633 Times in 549 Posts
    Blog Entries

Do you need some pom poms or would you rather advertise with a tramp stamp?

12. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,785 Times in 32,151 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Stretch View Post

I expect he will mention Ginsberg.....
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

13. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,758 Times in 11,557 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 889 Times in 847 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    I expect he will mention Ginsberg.....
    He was 10 minutes into speaking before the news broke.
    Abortion rights dogma can obscure human reason & harden the human heart so much that the same person who feels
    empathy for animal suffering can lack compassion for unborn children who experience lethal violence and excruciating
    pain in abortion.

Unborn animals are protected in their nesting places, humans are not. To abort something is to end something
    which has begun. To abort life is to end it.

14. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,615 Times in 10,679 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 617 Times in 606 Posts
    Blog Entries

If Trump lied, so did Fauci

Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden accused President Trump of “a life-and-death betrayal of the American people” on Wednesday, after Bob Woodward revealed that Trump was warned in January about the potential deadliness of covid-19. The president’s failure to act, Biden said, was “beyond despicable. It’s a dereliction of duty, a disgrace. He knew how deadly it was. He knew and purposely played it down. Worse, he lied.”

Well, if Trump lied, so did Anthony S. Fauci.

No doubt there are many things Trump said in those early days (and since) that he wishes he could take back — such as promising in February that the 15 U.S. cases “within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero,” or that the virus would weaken “in the warmer weather,” or that Chinese President Xi Jinping was “powerfully focused on leading the counterattack” against the virus. But there are also a lot of things I’m sure Fauci wishes he could take back — which shows that neither he nor Trump had any idea we were facing a virus deadly enough to shut down the U.S. economy, put tens of millions out of work and kill nearly 200,000 Americans.

On Jan. 21, Fauci, director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, said in an interview that “this is not a major threat for the people of the United States, and this is not something that the citizens of the United States right now should be worried about.” On Jan. 26 when he was asked whether Americans should be scared, Fauci replied, “I don’t think so. The American people should not be worried or frightened by this. It’s a very, very low risk to the United States, but it’s something that we, as public health officials, need to take very seriously.” On Jan. 31 (the day Trump announced banning travel from China, saving countless lives), Fauci said, “We still have a low risk to the American public, but we want to keep it at a low risk.”

On Feb. 3, Fauci predicted that because of the travel restrictions Trump had put in place, “I think you are going to see a dampening down” of U.S. cases. On Feb. 17, Fauci told USA Today that the danger to Americans was “just minuscule” and that people should be more worried about the “real and present danger” of seasonal flu. He further warned against “outlandish extrapolations of fear” and advised that “now, in the United States, there is absolutely no reason whatsoever to wear a mask.”

On Feb. 28, Fauci finally acknowledged, “It could be really, really bad,” but added, “I don’t think it’s gonna be, because I think we’d be able to do the kind of mitigation. It could be mild.”On Feb. 29 he said, “Right now, at this moment, there is no need to change anything that you’re doing on a day-by-day basis. Right now the risk is still low, but this could change. … I mean, this could be a major outbreak. I hope not. Or it could be something that’s reasonably well controlled. At the end of the day, this will ultimately go down.”On March 9 he said, “If you are a healthy young person, there is no reason if you want to go on a cruise ship, go on a cruise ship. But … an elderly person who has an underlying condition, I would recommend strongly that they do not go on a cruise ship.”

As late as March 10, Fauci was still adamant that “as a nation, the risk is relatively low” but admitted that “there are parts of the country right now that are having community spread in which the risk there is clearly a bit more than that.” He added that “we would like the country to realize that as a nation, we can’t be doing the kinds of things we were doing a few months ago. That it doesn’t matter if you’re in a state that has no cases or one case.” Three days later, on March 13, Trump declared a national emergency. And on March 16 the president urged all Americans to avoid restaurants, bars, discretionary travel and groups of more than 10 people, while states began issuing orders to shelter in place.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...-so-did-fauci/

YAWWWWWWNNNNNN......
    TRUMP WILL TAKE FORTY STATES...UNLESS THE SAME IDIOTS WHO BROUGHT US THE 2020 DUNCE-O-CRAT IOWA CLUSTERFUCK CONTINUE THEIR SEDITIOUS ACTIVITIES...THEN HE WILL WIN EVEN MORE ..UNLESS THE RED CHINESE AND DNC COLLUDE, USE A PANDEMIC, AND THEN THE DEMOCRATS VIOLATE ARTICLE II OF THE CONSTITUTION, TO FACILLITATE MILLIONS OF ILLEGAL, UNVETTED, MAIL IN BALLOTS IN THE DARK OF NIGHT..

De Oppresso Liber

15. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,073 Times in 6,783 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,829 Times in 1,694 Posts

I won't vote for Fauci, either.