Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TRUMP BANS CRITICAL RACE THEORY (CRT) IN RECENT EXECUTIVE ORDER - YAAAAAAAY !!!!

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 84 Times in 79 Posts

Default TRUMP BANS CRITICAL RACE THEORY (CRT) IN RECENT EXECUTIVE ORDER - YAAAAAAAY !!!!

TRUMP CRUSHES CRT COCKROACHES IN FEDERAL BUREAUCRACIES

Earlier this month (5th September) President Trump issued an Executive Order directing all Federal Agencies to cease funding trainings on Critical Race Theory (CRT) and the theory of White Privilege than have been run at the American tax-payers' expense and cost countless millions of dollars to date.

Most of the American public do not know what CRT is, and sadly they will not appreciate the significance of President Trump's decisive action to begin ridding the United States of one of the most poisonous, hateful and destructive ideologies that has ever blighted the nation.

Critical Race Theory is a neo-Marxist/Postmodernist ideology developed by Black (Afro-American) academics in the early 1980's. Its two co-founders were Derrick Bell and Kimberle Crenshaw Kimberle Crenshaw, I must quickly mention, is a super-hero of CRT. She was hailed as a new Messiah by neo-Marxist/Postmodern establishment in the American academy when, in 1989, she published a "brilliant" paper in which she discovered the theory of "intersectionality." The title of this paper was: "Demarginalizing the Intersection of Race and Sex: A Black, Feminist Critique of Antidiscrimination Doctrine, Feminist Theory and Anti-Racist Politics." If you are thinking this sounds like a pile of bullshit, you're right. The entire paper is written in pretentious, dense, pseudo-intellectual technical jagon. All it really adds up to is the notion if that women are oppressed in the US and Blacks are oppressed in the US, then I believe that a black woman is doubly oppressed, and Black woman who has only got one arm is even more oppressed again !! And what's more, it's all Whitey's fault BIG TIME !! There's no point in approaching Kimberle to tell her that her argument is a load of crap, because CRT intellectuals wont debate you. They wont debate you because they are correct, full stop. Besides, because all White European Americans are evil White supremacists, your request to debate the issues in her work that you have problems with, in a sincere spirit of good will, is illegitimate.

To continue. The aim of CRT is to facilitate revolutionary political change by weaponizing race. You have actually had a taste of this over the past few months on cable news, courtesy of the "Black Live Matter" organization (BLM). BLM is a Marxist outfit that is heavily influenced by Critical Race Theory. They have, as you know, published, a radical Marxist policy agenda whose ultimate objective is to destroy all White (European/Western) American cultural institutions such as "the rule of law" and the nuclear family, free-market capitalism, etc. It is not possible to initiate any kind of reasonable discourse with them. The idea of representatives from "BLM" sitting down around a table with government spokesmen and trying, in good will to rationally discuss possible ways to resolve their mutual grievances is a non-starter for "BLM". This is because Enlightenment rationality and logic is an expression of patriarchal, Western (European) "Whiteness." It means that criminal violence: rioting, looting, arson, assault, murder, menacing/intimidating/terrorizing law-abiding citizens in their homes, calling for the abolition of the police, executing police with firearms, is the only way to achieve their objectives. Moreover, in their hateful, diseased (and cognitively deficient) minds whatever means can be effectively used to achieve an end are justified no matter how non-rational or immoral.

CRT explicitly claims that native, White, European Americans like, say, the English or Puritan Pilgrim Fathers who arrived in the New World in 1620, or the White Anglo-Saxon Founding Fathers of 1776, or YOU if you are a White American of Western/Northern European descent i.e. (a "blood" member of the ancient Germanic race) are IRREDEEMIBLY and PERMANENTLY RACIST. You are inherently a White supremacist. You are a wicked human being. And all of America's traditional, White European, cultural institutions (educational, legal, political, economic, etc.) are innately and inescapably racist and evil as well because they were created and maintained and conserved by Whites.

Consider this tenet of CRT... According to the the Critical Race Theorists, the racial inequalities that exist in America between minority groups of color - and I'll use African-Americans as my example of one of this groups, because racial tension/violence is higher between native White, European Americans and Negros than it is between Whites and any other colored minority group in the US - are due to the social, economic and legal differences THAT WHITES HAVE INTENTIONALLY CREATED for African-Americans in order to maintain elite White interests in labor markets and politics. This, in turn, gives rise tp poverty, high unemployment and welfare dependence, a high prevalence of single-mother families, high rates of property/violent crime and incarceration, drug abuse/addiction, educational failure, youth delinquency, adult antisocial behavior and just about every other kind of social dysfunction you can imagine. It all Whitey's fault, the wicked White supremacist have engineered the whole dastardly plot, purely so they can remain comfortably on their lofty perch at the top of the social hierarchy and reap the benefits that accompany their superior status in the "pecking order."

You can see for yourself that arguments like the above are unhinged, CRT is worthless, racist, garbage. So how is it, I wonder, that its most prominent exponent are employed as professors in some of Americas most prestigious and exclusive universities, for example: Harvard, Stanford, Cornell, Berkley, Johns Hopkins and the like. From the academy in the early 1980's, CRT has insidiously infused mainstream American society. After 40 years it has successfully pervaded every institution in the Federal Government and become the default ideology of the Federal bureaucracy, thanks to President Trump's recent Executive Order this problem should quickly be eliminated. Though CRT has also infected the mainstream media, corporate HR departments, many work places and kids' schools. White European Americans in these are, in short being routinely subjected to mandatory Maoist struggle sessions conducted by highly-trained diversity educators, or forced to sit through seminars on White privilege. They are taught that: America is fundamentally a White Supremacist country; virtually all White Americans uphold the system of racism and White superiority; they must accept their White privilege and accept their White superiority and all of the other baggage that comes with the irreducible ESSENCE of Whiteness; they must deconstruct their White, male culture and write letters of apology to people of color

SERIOUSLY.

The day I write a letter of apology to some Black for my Germanic, Anglo-Saxon blood and my "Whiteness" will be a fucking very cold day in Hell. I will never forswear or disgrace or disrespect or malign my own White , European Germanic race - my kith and kin - my people. Is the Western culture of my race OBJECTIVELY superior to that of any other race? Yes, it is. In fact in the 6000 year history of human civilization there has been NO CULTURE that has even remotely matched the achievements (in the sciences/ mathematics, engineering, architecture, politics, philosophy, literature, technology, medicine, etc.), the creativity, the beauty, the sophistication, the life-affirming vigor of White (European) Western culture. And if some smart-ass leftist on this forum (a sad-sack like "Archives" or cry-baby like "Crocodile" or Poli - "off with the pixies" - talker) would like me to PROOVE that this is true...."Go ahead - make my day."

Dachshund

2. The Following User Groans At Dachshund For This Awful Post:

Celticguy (09-19-2020)

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Dachshund For This Post:

Irish (09-18-2020)

4. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,614 Times in 10,679 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 617 Times in 606 Posts
    Blog Entries

SOME SANITY BACK IN OUR EDUCATION....
    TRUMP WILL TAKE FORTY STATES...UNLESS THE SAME IDIOTS WHO BROUGHT US THE 2020 DUNCE-O-CRAT IOWA CLUSTERFUCK CONTINUE THEIR SEDITIOUS ACTIVITIES...THEN HE WILL WIN EVEN MORE ..UNLESS THE RED CHINESE AND DNC COLLUDE, USE A PANDEMIC, AND THEN THE DEMOCRATS VIOLATE ARTICLE II OF THE CONSTITUTION, TO FACILLITATE MILLIONS OF ILLEGAL, UNVETTED, MAIL IN BALLOTS IN THE DARK OF NIGHT..

De Oppresso Liber

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Grokmaster For This Post:

Dachshund (09-18-2020)

6. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,025 Times in 8,281 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,673 Times in 2,479 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dachshund View Post
    TRUMP CRUSHES CRT COCKROACHES IN FEDERAL BUREAUCRACIES
    Ahh, use of the government to ban academic debate, and freedom of speech. The Alt Right is moving towards their goal quicker these days.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Walt For This Post:

Iolo/Penderyn (09-19-2020)

8. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,454 Times in 9,909 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 867 Times in 825 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Walt View Post
    Ahh, use of the government to ban academic debate, and freedom of speech. The Alt Right is moving towards their goal quicker these days.
    You aint seen nuthin yet bub. Just wait till after we win the election. tic tic tic tic

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Stone For This Post:

Lightbringer (09-18-2020)

10. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,395 Times in 3,338 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,121 Times in 1,030 Posts

Fortunately, the Federal Government can't ban a thing. The brilliance of the Founders in separating powers has never been as apparent as now. The laughable part of the present
    hubbub is Trump weighing in on education.

11. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Stone View Post
    You aint seen nuthin yet bub. Just wait till after we win the election. tic tic tic tic
    It is amazing how open the Alt Right is becoming about destroying our freedom, and replacing the United States with a totalitarian government.

12. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,454 Times in 9,909 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 867 Times in 825 Posts

It is amazing how open the Alt Right is becoming about destroying our freedom, and replacing the United States with a totalitarian government.
    The left wont have any freedom to destroy,..........there wont be a left at all.

13. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,338 Times in 2,286 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 633 Times in 549 Posts
    Blog Entries

So Trump is trying something outside his power again. Yay, you're that fucking gullible and open about your real feelings of our founding documents and principles.

14. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Stone View Post
    The left wont have any freedom to destroy,..........there wont be a left at all.
    Now the Alt Right is talking about genocide.

15. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,010 Times in 8,569 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 498 Times in 487 Posts

It's amazing how certain groups will find any excuse to blame white people for their personal failures.

16. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,395 Times in 3,338 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,121 Times in 1,030 Posts

Characteristic of weak people afraid of those who aren't like them. Never ends. Personally, I'll miss them when the advancing ignorance on the Right finally leaves them functionally unable to compose a readable sentence.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to martin For This Post:

Walt (09-18-2020)

18. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by CFM View Post
    It's amazing how certain groups will find any excuse to blame white people for their personal failures.
    I have to say, if someone is teaching at Princeton, I would have a hard time calling them a failure. Why would you support government deciding what they are allowed to say?

19. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,010 Times in 8,569 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 498 Times in 487 Posts

I have to say, if someone is teaching at Princeton, I would have a hard time calling them a failure. Why would you support government deciding what they are allowed to say?
    They are when affirmative action, not qualifications, is why they get hired.

20. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,883 Times in 2,239 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 124 Times in 120 Posts

Having children locked in a small room and with no debate whatsoever (indoctrination) is not free speech. The communication goes only one way......to poison a developing young mind that has been taught to trust the authority held by a supposed instructor who is nothing short of a radical attempting to destroy the history of this nation and replace it with propaganda.

21. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by CFM View Post
    They are when affirmative action, not qualifications, is why they get hired.
    You are a crazy racist who thinks that Blacks are failures no matter how successful they are.