Members banned from this thread: Cypress, FUCK THE POLICE, Jarod, Minister of Truth, The Anonymous, cawacko, midcan5, evince, christiefan915, zappasguitar, signalmankenneth, Phantasmal, Rune, brazenhussy, Althea, moon, iolo, Mr.Badguy, Cadillac Man, Bill, domer76, archives, Micawber, Bigdog, TTQ64, zymurgy, crowonapost, Amadeus, floridafan, CharacterAssassin, ThatOwlWoman, Tranquillus in Exile, Eagle_Eye, Controlled Opposition, katzgar, Jade Dragon, Nordberg, Crazy Cat Lady, SUPERLIBERAL, countryboy, Flash, Bourbon, Centerleftfl, PoliTalker, rjhenn, Guno צְבִי, Tacomaman, Jack, LV426, Old Trapper, NiftyNiblick, Yurt, jimmymccready, reagansghost, Bourdeaux Nights, Oneuli, Adolf_Twitler, bhoyal, Charoite, Bobb, Poor Richard Saunders, StoneByStone, David Jeffrey Spetch, John Barron, JPF, Cinnabar, Gonzomin, Iolo/Penderyn, lecarrjan, Terri4Trump, Trumpet, Buck Tucker, Year Zero, MachHe, Dachshynddawg, Jerome, Walt, Casual Leftist, AProudLefty, ExpressLane, Doc Dutch, TexanManWithPlans, BartenderElite, Geeko Sportivo, jacksonsprat22, Concart, Bark and martin

Thread: This is sad, but hey they voted for it

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,028 Times in 3,012 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 234 Times in 225 Posts

Default This is sad, but hey they voted for it

It is sad to hear, but she probably voted for this. So she can complain about it, but will she do anything different with her vote to change it?

I bet she votes for Biden. I bet if someone looks at her social media you will see tremendous support for Blood Loot Murder

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Hiden View Post

It is sad to hear, but she probably voted for this. So she can complain about it, but will she do anything different with her vote to change it?

I bet she votes for Biden. I bet if someone looks at her social media you will see tremendous support for Blood Loot Murder
    If some democrat voters don’t wake up and smell the coffee after this past year—they never will.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,069 Times in 8,417 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 595 Times in 591 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Hiden View Post

I would love to know how she expects people to respond to this? If the city is out of control as she says, and I don't doubt her, it the DIRECT result of Burn, Loot Murder. The last has fucked itself hard on this one.

4. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,584 Times in 9,990 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 873 Times in 830 Posts

I feel terrible for her. Heres the thing though,..... sometimes people have to be shown instead of told. They have to experience it for themselves. Be allowed to fail so they can see exactly what that is like. Places like Minni and Portland are being shown right now. They are getting a good education in the joys of libtardism....