Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: List of black victims of cop brutality/abuse for committing traffic infractions

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,815 Times in 2,129 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 56 Times in 52 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    LOL. Same thing happened to me. I told the cop I was struggling with opening a bag of potato chips.
    That's a good technique, i.e. keep an unopened bag of chips in the car for anytime you get pulled over.
    Global Warming violates the 1st LoT by claiming a magical creation of thermal energy out of nothing, in the form of a temperature increase, which is somehow caused by a magical substance.
    Greenhouse Effect violates Stefan-Boltzmann and black body science by claiming that an increase in earth's temperature is somehow caused by a decrease in earth's radiance.
    Greenhouse Effect violates the 2nd LoT by claiming that the cooler atmosphere somehow heats the warmer earth's surface.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to IBDaMann For This Post:

AProudLefty (09-18-2020), gfm7175 (09-18-2020)

3. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,846 Times in 3,127 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 124 Times in 122 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    LOL. Same thing happened to me. I told the cop I was struggling with opening a bag of potato chips.
    How did that turn out for ya?

4. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

THREAD STATUS UPDATE:

So far, only one lefty has come up with one name (that has questions surrounding it)...

According to Nordberg (who has yet to show his face in this thread, despite being personally quoted and linked to participate in this thread), this kind of thing happens all the time and has been shown to happen on a regular basis...

I'm just looking to compile a list of names where this sort of thing has occurred... instances where cops have (preferably instances where cops had no just cause to do so) abused black people over a simple traffic violation... Anyone can feel free to participate.
    Last edited by gfm7175; 09-18-2020 at 07:31 AM.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to gfm7175 For This Post:

Evmetro (09-18-2020)

6. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,121 Times in 2,441 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 265 Times in 242 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by gfm7175 View Post
    THREAD STATUS UPDATE:

So far, only one lefty has come up with one name (that has questions surrounding it)...

According to Nordberg (who has yet to show his face in this thread, despite being personally quoted and linked to participate in this thread), this kind of thing happens all the time and has been shown to happen on a regular basis...

I'm just looking to compile a list of names where this sort of thing has occurred... instances where cops have (preferably instances where cops had no just cause to do so) abused black people over a simple traffic violation... Anyone can feel free to participate.
    I bet that if nordy decides to show his face, he will claim that names have already been provided "somewhere", or that this topic was already disputed somewhere else. Either way, we know he won't be providing names. Even if he could come up with a couple names, he will naturally evade instead of looking for the names.
    The Truth Does Not Need To Be Supported With Censorship.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Evmetro For This Post:

gfm7175 (09-18-2020)

8. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Evmetro View Post
    I bet that if nordy decides to show his face, he will claim that names have already been provided "somewhere", or that this topic was already disputed somewhere else. Either way, we know he won't be providing names. Even if he could come up with a couple names, he will naturally evade instead of looking for the names.
    I'm even keeping the list of names at the bottom of my OP so that the list of names can be easily referenced... My OP should eventually be a super long post, given that the police force is "clearly" systemically racist and that Nordy has supposedly identified a huge problem that occurs quite regularly...

I'm on YOUR side, Nordy!!! I'd just like to get this massive list of names compiled so I can inform "Orange Man Bad" (or even Slow Joe, who is "obviously" going to win because the "truthful" and "meaningful" polling says that he is) about this horrendous issue that is plaguing blacks across America...

C'mon Nordy (or even anyone else who wishes to help him out) ... I am all ears...
    Last edited by gfm7175; 09-18-2020 at 08:56 AM.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to gfm7175 For This Post:

Evmetro (09-18-2020)

10. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Lefties (outside of one person) STILL have no names to add to this list... such a shame...

11. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Lefties (outside of one person) STILL have no names to add to this list... such a shame...
    The lefty replies are a picture worth a thousand words. If they could provide names for the list, this thread would have been flooded with them. Lefties are telling us that their politics are worthless.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Evmetro For This Post:

gfm7175 (09-21-2020)

13. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,784 Times in 17,103 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,343 Times in 2,262 Posts
    Blog Entries

How did that turn out for ya?
    After he saw the bag, he let me go.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to AProudLefty For This Post:

gfm7175 (09-21-2020)

15. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,784 Times in 17,103 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,343 Times in 2,262 Posts
    Blog Entries

It would be more interesting to include the names or cases since 1960's

16. #40 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Lefties will post all kinds of crap on this thread, but they are not here to add any names like the opening post asks for. They will post pretty much ANYTHING besides what the opening post asks for.

17. #41 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

So I left this thread all weekend and return to it and see that no more names have been added... such a shame...

PS: Nordberg is still a pussy...

18. The Following User Says Thank You to gfm7175 For This Post:

Evmetro (09-21-2020)

19. #42 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,990 Times in 8,361 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 595 Times in 591 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by guno View Post
    Blacks are almost twice as likely to be pulled over as whites — even though whites drive more on average, by the way. We also discovered that blacks are more likely to be searched following a stop. Just by getting in a car, a black driver has about twice the odds of being pulled over, and about four times the odds of being searched. Hispanic drivers, overall, are no more likely than whites to be pulled over, but much more likely to be searched.

In the late-1990s, the concept of “driving while black” began getting national attention. North Carolina became the first state to mandate the collection of traffic stops data in 1999, thanks in large part to efforts by black representatives in the state legislature.

The database includes information on why the driver was pulled over, the outcome of the stop and demographic information about the driver. It also has an anonymous identification number for each officer as well as the time of the stop and the police agency that conducted it.

The initial law focused only on the State Highway Patrol, but it was expanded two years later to cover almost every police agency in the state. As a result, we have a record of virtually every traffic stop in the state since 2002.

AD

The idea was to settle once and for all if “driving while black” was a legitimate grievance. The bill passed with bipartisan support and with the blessing of the leadership of the Highway Patrol. Editorials suggested either it would disprove the ugly allegations of bias, or that police leaders would take immediate steps to resolve any issues the data might reveal. The law also mandated that the state issue periodic reports analyzing the data.

None of this has occurred

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...g-while-black/
    But a black man is far more likely to be killed by another black man than a cop but why should that concern a racist fuck like you?

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Yakuda For This Post:

Evmetro (09-21-2020), gfm7175 (09-21-2020)

21. #43 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Yakuda View Post
    But a black man is far more likely to be killed by another black man than a cop but why should that concern a racist fuck like you?
    Bingo! Couldn't've said it better myself.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to gfm7175 For This Post:

Evmetro (09-21-2020)

23. #44 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,010 Times in 8,569 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 498 Times in 487 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by guno View Post
    Blacks are almost twice as likely to be pulled over as whites — even though whites drive more on average, by the way. We also discovered that blacks are more likely to be searched following a stop. Just by getting in a car, a black driver has about twice the odds of being pulled over, and about four times the odds of being searched. Hispanic drivers, overall, are no more likely than whites to be pulled over, but much more likely to be searched.

In the late-1990s, the concept of “driving while black” began getting national attention. North Carolina became the first state to mandate the collection of traffic stops data in 1999, thanks in large part to efforts by black representatives in the state legislature.

The database includes information on why the driver was pulled over, the outcome of the stop and demographic information about the driver. It also has an anonymous identification number for each officer as well as the time of the stop and the police agency that conducted it.

The initial law focused only on the State Highway Patrol, but it was expanded two years later to cover almost every police agency in the state. As a result, we have a record of virtually every traffic stop in the state since 2002.

AD

The idea was to settle once and for all if “driving while black” was a legitimate grievance. The bill passed with bipartisan support and with the blessing of the leadership of the Highway Patrol. Editorials suggested either it would disprove the ugly allegations of bias, or that police leaders would take immediate steps to resolve any issues the data might reveal. The law also mandated that the state issue periodic reports analyzing the data.

None of this has occurred

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...g-while-black/
    Perhaps blacks shouldn't be as poor drivers as they are and they won't get pulled over as much. Same thing with crimes. If black didn't commit so many, they wouldn't be dealt with for committing them.

24. #45 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

How many names so far?

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Evmetro For This Post:

gfm7175 (09-22-2020)