Members banned from this thread: tinfoil, Blackwater Lunchbreak, Legion, CFM, Evmetro, volsrock, Yakuda and IBDaMann

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: If Trump wins re-election—or loses— expect more right-wing violence

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,303 Times in 13,425 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 843 Times in 802 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    A difference without any distinction.
    Well, they aren't Trump supporters...

2. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,108 Times in 13,083 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello T. A. Gardner,

Quote Originally Posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
    Who exactly is rioting, looting, shooting cops, and burning down Democrat run cities at the moment?
    A very small number of trouble makers.

The truth is that Americans have more to fear from Right Wing Violence than the left.

We are not forgetting Timothy McVeigh.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

3. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,477 Times in 22,782 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,245 Times in 2,985 Posts
    Blog Entries

Well, they aren't Trump supporters...
    How do you know that?
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.
    Author: Booker T. Washington

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Unless you just can't stand the idea of "ni**ers" teaching white kids.

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Address the topic, not other posters.

4. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Hello T. A. Gardner,

The truth is that Americans have more to fear from Right Wing Violence than the left.

I've said this many times before. The radical Right is much better at killing people individually. They act alone in individual acts, like McVeigh did. The radical Left creates large amounts of low grade violence--property destruction, looting, graffiti, trashing city downtowns, and things like beating people but not normally killing them. Compared, the radical Left easily does ten if not a hundred times or more economic damage than the radical Right.

So, if you are counting who does what, other than a body count, the radical Left is far, far more dangerous than the radical Right. But those most loudly calling the radical Right more dangerous omit everything but the body count in claiming that. They do it on purpose because to do otherwise would squarely put the blame on the radical Left as the bigger threat to society--which it is.

I'd also say that the residents of Seattle, Portland, SF, Milwaukee, Chicago, NYC, etc., would all heartily disagree with you that Right Wing violence is their biggest threat. It isn't White Supremacists out in the streets of say Portland for the last four months burning down the city.

5. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,477 Times in 22,782 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,245 Times in 2,985 Posts
    Blog Entries

$2 billion in damage is hardly small shit-for-brains.
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.
    Author: Booker T. Washington

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Unless you just can't stand the idea of "ni**ers" teaching white kids.

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Address the topic, not other posters.

6. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello T. A. Gardner,

I've said this many times before. The radical Right is much better at killing people individually. They act alone in individual acts, like McVeigh did. The radical Left creates large amounts of low grade violence--property destruction, looting, graffiti, trashing city downtowns, and things like beating people but not normally killing them. Compared, the radical Left easily does ten if not a hundred times or more economic damage than the radical Right.

So, if you are counting who does what, other than a body count, the radical Left is far, far more dangerous than the radical Right. But those most loudly calling the radical Right more dangerous omit everything but the body count in claiming that. They do it on purpose because to do otherwise would squarely put the blame on the radical Left as the bigger threat to society--which it is.

I'd also say that the residents of Seattle, Portland, SF, Milwaukee, Chicago, NYC, etc., would all heartily disagree with you that Right Wing violence is their biggest threat. It isn't White Supremacists out in the streets of say Portland for the last four months burning down the city.
    OK, let's unpack that for a moment.

The protestors carrying signs are not the same people who are looting.

Opportunists take advantage of the situation when there are lots of people in the streets and police are well occupied.

It has been shown that in many instances the ones who smash windows are actually right wing provocateurs.

And for the ones who take advantage of an open store and come out with some food, how can it be determined what their politics are?

Laying this all on the left doorstep is an assumption, not a fact.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

7. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,856 Times in 8,415 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,290 Times in 2,172 Posts
    Blog Entries

Who exactly is rioting, looting, shooting cops, and burning down Democrat run cities at the moment?
    Who are the extremist fanatics with guns and plenty of ammunition????????????
    Lock Him Up

8. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Hello T. A. Gardner,

OK, let's unpack that for a moment.

The protestors carrying signs are not the same people who are looting.
    How do you differentiate when they mix together, like they frequently do?

Opportunists take advantage of the situation when there are lots of people in the streets and police are well occupied.
    So? How do we know the politics of those "opportunists?"

It has been shown that in many instances the ones who smash windows are actually right wing provocateurs.
    I doubt that seriously. You might be able to show one, two, or a few cases, but the vast majority of these occur in the middle of a Leftist protest.

And for the ones who take advantage of an open store and come out with some food, how can it be determined what their politics are?

Laying this all on the left doorstep is an assumption, not a fact.
    Looting is looting. Doesn't matter what the goods taken are.

Also, violence at Leftist protests is nothing new. It occurs at virtually every one of them. It isn't some new or recent phenomena, nor is it confined to the US.

9. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello T. A. Gardner,

How do you differentiate when they mix together, like they frequently do?

So? How do we know the politics of those "opportunists?"

I doubt that seriously. You might be able to show one, two, or a few cases, but the vast majority of these occur in the middle of a Leftist protest.

Looting is looting. Doesn't matter what the goods taken are.

Also, violence at Leftist protests is nothing new. It occurs at virtually every one of them. It isn't some new or recent phenomena, nor is it confined to the US.
    What's to stop a RW extremist from coming out during a BLM protest and instigating violence?

Especially when they believe it will be attributed to the left?

It's not like the protests are so organized that they have lists of attendees. Anybody who wants to can come out and join in. Nobody is going to ask their politics. The way RW trolls act in forums like this, it suggests that is exactly what they would do. Their hatred is all-consuming. They believe the ends justify the means. They get swept up with excitement over having their 15 minutes of fame. Why did RW James Alex Fields Jr. do what he did? It was out of hatred. He felt that the law was worth breaking to make his political point. He plead guilty to hate crimes to avoid the death penalty.

That kind of hatred is easily enough to justify joining in with a BLM protest with nefarious intent to provoke violence and looting. Especially when they can mask up and have some belief they might never be identified.

10. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I never saw an individual with a protest sign break away from a group of sign-carrying protestors in the middle of the day and go smash a business window to grab merchandise. Never saw one carrying a sign in one hand and throwing projectiles with the other.

The merit-driven sign-carrying protestors exercising their 1st Amendment rights in the daytime are not the same people who are out there in the middle of the night rioting.

11. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 22 Times in 17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by guno View Post
    If Donald Trump is reelected president, expect more violence from white nationalists and far-right extremist groups.

If he is not reelected, expect more violence as well.

That’s the depressing forecast from numerous experts who monitor US-based extremist groups.

“Should he win, they will feel increasingly empowered,” said Ken Stern, director of the Bard Center for the Study of Hate at Bard College in New York. “The people on the right see Trump as supporting them.”

But, Stern warned, a Trump loss could also fuel their rage.

Prodded by the president’s own comments that he would lose the election only if it were stolen, right-wing extremist groups, “will feel betrayed and have some motivation to act,” said Stern.

https://forward.com/news/national/45...ate=09/17/2020
    Biden supporters should be assassinated, exterminated by any means necessary.

If it takes few trucks driven into crowds to crush free-elections and pave the way for a right-wing nationalist coup, so be it.

Hitler didn't pull any punches during the Night of the Long Knives, neither did the Bolsheviks; nor should the New Wave of right-wing nationalists.

The correct way for any well-intended fascist to "win" the election is simply to crush, terrorize the opposition until they have to fear for their life if they dare show up at a voting booth; simply eliminate "free" elections in any thing but name, leave the candidate most conductive to fascist ideals the only electable candidate, and we "win" without the opposition even bothering to show up.

The truth is that men are tired of liberty. - Benito Mussolini

"Freedom" in elections, speech, thought, and belief is a cancer and blight upon the nation which the nationalist right should suppress by any means necessary; the only "true" freedom worth desiring is the freedom for the strong to rule and dominate the weak by the virtue of force and and evolutionary might alone.

(This of course, means kill all untermensch who oppose us, be it liberals, atheists, libertarians, archaic "Constitutionalists" who believe that rights come from their imaginary "god" rather than might and power alone - or even mainstream "right wingers" who refuse to bow to the power of fascism.

Once America and Russia become fascist, hopefully we'll have the military power to force fascism on the rest of the world as well, and begin the realization of a New World Order - 1 world, 1 language, 1 culture, 1 race, 1 religion, 1 doctrine, imposed by the strong on the weak by force; a global, fascist transnationalist order.
    Last edited by MarcusA; 09-17-2020 at 03:17 PM.

12. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,243 Times in 13,968 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,056 Times in 2,851 Posts

So, where exactly do the groups "protesting"-- using the term loosely and euphemistically-- like BLM, Antifa, etc., fall on the political spectrum exactly?
    Appears the bogeyman Antifa, as everyone has been telling the right for years, isn't a "group" which makes it pretty difficult for them to be "protesting"

"FBI's Wray says Antifa more an ideology than a group, undercutting statements by other Trump officials"
    https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/con...ments-n1240317

13. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 22 Times in 17 Posts

As long as it's only Jews, liberals, progressives, traitors, and other untermensch who are on the receiving end of the violence, I don't think much of value will be lost. Violence is a wonderful way to win at any cost. Why play "nice" with untermensch who ultimately belong in a gas chamber anyway?

14. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,243 Times in 13,968 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,056 Times in 2,851 Posts

Wait a minute, "other than a body count," so are body counts to be dismissed as a variable in measuring perpetrated violence?

15. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,037 Times in 727 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 372 Times in 345 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    Right wing??? What an idiot.

Do these looters look like Trump supporters?

Do these rioters look like Trump supporters?

Trump supporter? NOT.

guAno
    noun
    gua·no | \ ˈgwä-(ˌ)nō
    : a fertilizer containing the accumulated excrement of seabirds or bats broadly : excrement especially of seabirds or bats
    The middle photo is not even in the US. Look at the license plate.